• Published 30th Aug 2012
  • 2,464 Views, 22 Comments

Marvel Mash-Up - FacelessFawks



The gang end up in the marvel universe after a time travel miss have! How will the mane six survive?

  • ...
5
 22
 2,464

Chapter Three: Rainbow Dash and her Amazing Friends!

Part Three: Rainbow Dash and her Amazing Friends!

“Ayeee, guys! Look she’s awake!” Called a high pitched voice. It combined with the blinding lights above my head only made my head ache throb to a completely unnatural beat. And the shaking didn’t help either… it was like mini earth quakes happening every other second. My vision was a complete blur, but my eyes were slowly adjusting. The last thing I remember was that blinding light back on the Astral Sea… Whatever Twilight was doing to save us worked, because here I was, alive and breathing.

“Where am I?” I managed to blurt out softly. My vision had finally cleared so I took a look around, I was incased in what looked like a stone box, the front having thin metal bars forming a sort of door or gate. Inside the box was a sink, a toilet that had looked like it had been used for a lot of other things then taking a dump, and a bed that had a mattress that was harder than the walls. There was a group of three strange looking animals behind the other side of the bars. They wore matching blue outfits and had a weird gold emblem on their chests… they could almost pass as police officers. The one with the voice that made my brain attack my own skull tried to answer my question.

“We found passed out naked in the middle of Lincoln Park. So we gave you an outfit to wear in the meantime.” I looked down to find myself in an orange jump suit. I frowned; it was the exact OPPISIT of cool. “Normally it’s like… what 2 days jail time and 500 dollar bail for public indecency bob?” The guy who I guess he was talking to just shrugged, so he just went on “Something like that. But in your case, with you being the long lost sister of that x-man guy, arch-Angle? We got in contact with shield and they’re coming to pick you up. Should be here any second now.” The more this guy talked the more my brain wanted to explode. Everything he said just brought up more questions. Where was Lincoln Park? Who was shield? And why do they think I’m this angle guy’s sister? And what was with all this rumbling? Makes my head throb like crazy…

“Yea, but WHERE AM I? I said as I brought up my hoofs to rub my temples, but instead of hoofs I saw… these… THINGS. I noticed the police officers had them too. By Celestia... I rushed over to the mirror above the sink… I really was one of those plump muffins… SO NOT COOL. I jumped back onto the bed and covered myself with my wings to block the officers view, a blue wave of feathers rushed across my face. I was about to cry, and I didn’t want any of them seeing. But instead I only freaked out more… there was no way I could cover the front of my body with my wings...Now my wings were HUGE! From top to bottom, they went from my neck to almost touching the ground, WHICH WAS COMPLETELY AWSOME! I couldn’t even see how large my wing span was due to limitations of the room I was in. Suddenly the rumbling in the background got a whole lot worse. The whole building practically shook. Small chunks of the ceiling fell to floor with a pitter patter.

“Wow, that was my fault… that looked like it hurt.” Said a high pitched voice from above the ceiling.

“It tickled.” Said a much deeper voice.

“I was talking to the building you sat on, that’s a punishment I wouldn’t even give to the kingpin.” I looked at the cops. They were just as confused as I was.

“Got ya! Yer a slippery little fucker you know that?” said the deeper voice.

“Hey, LANGUAGE! Half my fan base is little kids, think about the chil-!” said the higher pitched voice, but he was cut off. I found out why after a second, a giant grey fist crushed through a ceiling holding a skinny red and blue guy. He crawled out the massive grey fist. Instead of running, like I thought he would, he put his feet against the ceiling and wrapped his arms around the fist. He pulled the first until the whole shoulder was through the whole. He then pushed the arm back out of the whole, and he did it over and over again. “Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!” he said in a mocking tone.

Me and the officers simply stared in amazement. Suddenly the whole ceiling caved in, followed by a much larger man in what looked like a rhino costume, which landed directly into my room. “Unless you REALLY want to see a man in tights wrestle a guy 300 times his size in a mechanized rhino suit, I suggest run –” He was cut off again by the rhino dude. Who muttered something about a slippery little bug, then kicked down the wall I was opposite of me and chucked the small red guy like he was throwing a baseball.

The red guy crashed through some glass windows and was only stopped because of a stone wall. He made a pretty sizable creator too. I cringed, remembering all the times I had crashed at top speed. The rhino dude bellowed out a laugh and charged across the street into a mess of people. They all dispersed like a herd of cattle, but one kid, couldn’t be older than six or seven, just stood there in shock. Why is there always one? The kid even had a red balloon and a small teddy bear! How cliché could this get?

The rhino dude slowly walked up the kid, a smile crept across his massive face. He said something but I was too far away to hear him. His hand, which was larger than the kid, was slowly making his way over to the kid. Was he… was he savoring the moment? BY CELESTIA, THIS GUY WAS A CREEPER. I backed up and placed my foot on the wall behind me. I took a quick glace back at the cops; they were still staring at the ceiling, probably wondering how this could have ever happened. My eyes went back to the rhino dude.

He was a big target, easy to hit. “Let’s see what you guys can do huh?” I said to myself thinking about my new wings. I closed my eyes, relaxed, and suddenly… lift off. When I opened my eyes again, I was racing toward the rhino dudes back. He had NO idea that I was coming. I put my shoulder in front me and kept accelerating. We made contact around the small of his back, right before he was able to grab the kid. But DANG, this guy was hard! My head ache was gone, but now my shoulder was throbbing. Great.

The rhino dude flew a good 30 feet, which was pretty surprising considering his size. I mentally thanked my wings, and told the kid to scram. The rhino guy got up slowly; it must have been pretty hard getting back up with that metal suit. “Gha, you back already? God you’re a persistent little insect. Why can you ever just le-” when he turned around to face me, his face went all oogly boogly...No, seriously… There just isn’t any other way to describe it. “Who the fuck are you?”

“Rainbow Dash, I’m new here. Nice to meet ya. Now if you Promise to leave people alone I won’t have to beat you butt up and down this here street.” This made him laugh even harder than before. He just picked up this yellow cart looking thing and threw it at me. It was easy enough to dodge; I just flew up a little higher. But that wasn’t the problem, from the time I took my eyes off of him to dodge the car, he was already standing right in front me. He was a lot faster than he looked. “Come ‘ere pipsqueak! I’ma shows you not to underestimate THE RHINO!” He yelled while trying to swat me out of the air, but I was flying circles around him.

“Wait, your names the Rhino?! How lame is that!?” I said laughing my butt off. He responded with a GHAAAAAAAA, and landed a hit right in my stomach. I always wondered how it felt to fly without wings. Now I know. I probably wouldn’t have stopped but a nice brick wall decided it wanted to catch me. Great, now my head ache was back. “Oh, you’re SO finished!” I said out loud to myself. “AYE BIG GUY, I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ASKED FOR THIS KAY?” I yelled across the street. Rhino just laughed and started walking in the opposite direction. In one jump, I leaped over to him and landing on his shoulders.

I grabbed onto the back of his collar, as there was a large sized gap so he had room to move his head. He grunted and tried to grab me, but his arms were too large to reach were I was on his back. He gave up soon enough, and sat down cross legged. “Puny girl is crazy, Wutcha going to do? Carry me off into the rainbow?” he said in a “for your information” kinda way.

“Why? I intended to do JUST that.” I smiled and stretched my wings. A crowed started to gather, all eyes were on me. SHOW TIME! “You’re going to regret ever making the mistake of ruining my day. I WOULD BACK UP GUYS.” I said calling out to the people circling around us. I started flapping my wings, slowly to catch large amounts of air. My first body floated off Rhino’s back, and then a little after I then felt Rhino get lifted off the ground.

He was HEAVY; he wouldn’t have budged without these new wings. When I finally got him off the ground he started to freak, waving his arms, kicking and screaming. Too bad you couldn’t hear him over the cheering of the crowed. Soon we accelerated to my max speed, at least with Rhino in toe. By that time, we were high enough to do what I had in mind. The city below was almost like a toy replica. I put more effort into my wings, letting go of Rhino and throwing him farther up into the sky. When gravity started to take effect I grabbed Rhino’s chest so that both of us were facing toward the ground. My head only went up to his pecks, which was exactly the way I wanted it. I then kept accelerating towards the ground. Faster… Faster… FASTER, tilting my wings in such a way so that we started spinning close to the speed we were falling. When we were just above the city’s sky line, it happened.

A Large Boom echoed through the sky, and a rainbow blast shot through the air. Our speed nearly doubled due to the sonic rain boom. When we landed the concrete practically evaporated from beneath us. When it was all over, Rhino was so crushed into the ground his body was still upright. I let go of Rhino whose head was practically imbedded into the earth. I put my leg up to his stomach and kicked him over. He landed with a thud and groaned. My whole body trembled. Whatever pain I was in before felt like a day at the spa compared to this. I almost felt bad for Rhino. Almost.

I managed to crawl my way out of the massive creator I had made. When I got out I saw that red and blue dude from before.

“Are you crazy!? That could you could have hurt someone!” he screamed grabbing my arms to show how serious he was.

“Did anyone get hurt?” I managed to say even though I felt like I had swallowed a jack hammer… and the construction crew along with it.

“No. but you COULD have.”

“Yea but it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME.” I said with a little fan girl squee. “Plus… my Creator is WAY BIGGER than his.” I said with a week smile. And that’s when I lost it. My knee’s buckled and my vision started to fade to black. Great, awake for 20 minutes and you already knocked out again. WEAK…

I awoke to the sound of a knife on the cutting board. Chop. Chop. Chop… “Peter? Peter, I think she’s awake.” Said a red headed girl from the other room. She walked in to greet me. She wore an apron and was holding a cutting knife; she was the one making that cutting sound probably making something to eat. Good, my stomach was completely empty, and I could go for a nice carrot soup.

I sat up slowly, my head still throbbing, but now it didn’t even hold a candle to what it was before. I had been lying down on a couch… what had happened? Last thing remember was doing that totally sick new move then passing out in front of that red and blue guy… Now I was here.

Someone, most likely this Peter dude the girl was calling, came in from what looked like a bed room. He had short wavy brown hair, and he fairly young. I wasn’t to sure what “young” looked like because I had never seen anything like them before, but I had a gut feeling. The way he acted, the way he carried his body.

Something seemed familiar about him… “Uhm. Hi, Rainbow Dash was it? My good friend Spiderman dropped you off here. Said you needed help.” Peter said. That was it! He was the guy in the red and blue suit!

“Did you say your name was Spiderman? Man, that’s almost as lame as THE RHINO.” I snorted out in laughter, putting the same emphasis on “the Rhino” as Rhino had put on it earlier. Peter seemed to be baffled.

“No, Spiderman’s my friend. I’m Peter Parker. This is my wife, Mary-Jane.” Mary-Jane said a hello, and told me to call her MJ. I shot her a smile back as a hello, and turned back to Peter.

“Oh come on, you’re not fooling me. You have the same body type and same voice.” I said. “Now what’s cooking?” MJ said veggie soup, which was just perfect. Peter was a bit depressed, something about how he can’t go one day without people finding out his secret identity.

When I got up to walk over to their kitchen table, I noticed I was wearing a new outfit. Instead of that lame-O orange jump suit, I was now in a red t-shirt and overalls. They had cut holes in the back for the wings to fit through. I wonder why I kept my wings when I changed from a Pegasus. Oh well, I’m just glad I was able to keep them.

MJ must have caught me checking out my new close, because she explained how the prison suit was dirty and stuff, so she gave me some of hers. Told me I could keep it cause of the holes and what not. I thanked her and we all sat at the table. I scarfed down the first bowl of soup, I hadn’t realized how hungry I was until there was food in front my face. We really didn’t start talking until I had finished my third bowl. From then on was question after question. Like, who was this Rhino dude? Why did he have it out for you? What happened to him after he passed out?

Peter explained his whole scenario, how he got bit by this spider, and now he has these spider powers. The whole nine yards. MJ was my interested in my mane. She wanted to know how I styled it and how I dyed it in such. I told her I was born with it, which brought on a little confusion. So I explained my story. How I was really a Pegasus from a different dimension trying to uncover the secrets of time travel and all that good stuff. Peter and MJ took it surprisingly well. Except the whole Pegasus thing. That took more convincing, so I explained about Equestria, and my friends and all that.

After a while Oeter exclaimed, “So, I can finally say I’ve seen it all. I bet the fantastic Four can’t top this!” MJ and Peter spent the next few hours catching me up on “human” stuff to help me fit in while I was here. Peter asked if I could “pose” in some live action shots, explaining he was a journalist, and that his boss would pay top dollar for a few photo’s concerning the Rhino incident. I agreed, I mean why not? A newspaper wants to use photos of ME? COOL! Plus, Peter had done a lot for me, taking me in and stuff, and I owed him one.

Peter went to bed, complaining he was sore from fighting the Rhino. MJ couldn’t stop jerking his chain about how I was the one to beat the Rhino, while he was knocked out behind some dumpsters. The rest of the night me and MJ watched the “news” on this box that had moving pictures, I SO needed to get me one. The news kept replaying my fight with the Rhino over and over, along with some other stuff, but I only cared about that new move. MJ called it the Sonic Rain Bomb. I liked it. Soon enough me and MJ fell asleep on the couch together.

I had a pretty strange dream. I dreamed that I was stuck on this place called earth forever. But that wasn’t so bad, I had found all my friends and stayed with Peter and MJ. It wasn’t half bad. I became Peter’s sidekick and stuff… but only until I knew how that stuff worked. Then I became my own lean mean crime fighting machine.

I woke up to Peter complaining, “Great Rainbow, you’re here for one night, and you already turned my wife lesbian.” MJ didn’t think the joke was very funny. Me and MJ crawled out of the couch and headed over to the kitchen table. Peter served us all some cereal called fruit loops. They were these small little fruit flavored multicolored rings. To be perfectly honest, they were the best freaking things I had ever tasted. After having about a hundred bowls of the stuff I couldn’t help be smile up at Peter, milk mustache and all.

“So hay,” Peter started to say, looking at both me and MJ, “before we head over to the Bugle, you two want to go for some shopping? I don’t think Rainbow can live on your old stuff MJ; she needs something to call her own. Your old stuff is kinda tight around the chest any ways.” MJ socked him one real good. “Come on MJ. Whens the last time we REALLY did something together? I mean other than just sit around and watch Dexter?” MJ looked over at me, smiled and drew in closer to Peter, she spoke in a hush hush tone, probably so I wouldn’t hear but I heard just fine.

“Peter… we can’t afford random shopping sprees. With your Aunt may recovering…. Plus, she has wings… people will notice.” I frowned.

“Hay, you guys. I should go… I need to find my friends any way. Thanks again for the food, and the clothes. Really, thank you.” I said sliding down from the stool. Peter Stood up and kept looking at the both of us.

“Rainbow… look, you did me a huge favor by taking down the Rhino, so I owe you one. Plus as for the money issue, no one got any good shots of Rainbow, so J.J is going to top dollar for anything really. For the wings…” Peter trailed of, waking slowly back to his room. “Hold on, I got an idea.” Peter ran back into his room. MJ just shrugged her shoulders. She was just as confused as me. Peter came out with a weird looking belt thing. “This… Uhm, long story short, this used to belong to a guy called Chameleon.” Peter said holding up the belt. Other than the fact that that Rarity would shave herself bare to avoid being seen in that thing, it looked pretty normal. “Long story short, people will see you as they want to see you. People on the street will see you as some average person, we see you as Rainbow. It’s perfect.”

“So that’s what it was. I thought it was just some dirty piece of junk. To be honest, I was gunna toss it next spring.” MJ replied. Peter tossed it over to me, and slipped it on. A red light appeared on the belt buckle and I clipped it in place. Peter said the red light meant it was good to go. After Peter and MJ put on a change of clothes we were off.

I didn’t get any weird looks in the street, which let MJ breathe a little easier. We got into this small red cart looking thing, Peter sitting up front with a big wheel in front of him, MJ sitting to his right. I sat in the back row, staring out the front window watching other ponyless-carriages charging across the road. Apparently, they’re called cars; they don’t need ponies to pull them. Peter tried to explain the science behind it, I was only half listening. I couldn’t stop thinking about my friends… I knew I couldn’t stay with Peter and MJ forever; this was only a temporary thing. I had to find my friends….

“You ok Rainbow? Everything alright?” asked MJ from the front seat, turning around to look at me face to face. I was tearing a little. I whipped my eyes with my fore arm and shook my head, clearing my thoughts.

“Yea I’m fine.” I said with a halfhearted smile. Anyone could tell she didn’t believe me, but she dropped the topic, so I was thankful.

“Any way, were here.” She said getting out of the car. I slide out from the side, taking a gander at this huge building Peter had called the mall. The three of us strolled in together. As cold air rushed passed by my face as the sliding doors quietly moved to the side, making me feel like princess Celestia. After a moment, I walked inside. Saying I was surprised by the number of people there would be an understatement. The lobby practically had more people than Ponyville had ponies!

MJ grabbed my wrist and started taking me to shop and shop, shoving clothes in my hands and throwing me into a changing room. Each time I came out she would look at my for half a second, simply said “No” and handed me the new set of clothes. Most of the clothes didn’t fit due to my wings, but we somehow made it work. After what was a good hour of MJ picking out my outfits, I finally gave up and picked my own. I grabbed a light blue t shirt, the same color as my old mane and some much darker blue jeans. It made me feel like my old self. After we continued to go shopping, I found myself the coolest leather jacket ever. It had my cutie mark on the back side. I didn’t think that was weird at all until we brought up to the register.

“So, you’re into that whole my little pony fad too… Weirdo.” He said the last part under his breath, but it was still audible. MJ freaked. She probably would have torn the man to shreds if Peter didn’t have his super strength to hold her back. Normally I would have been pissed too, but something was off. “My little pony fad”… what the hay was that?

“Hey… HAY! What do you mean my little pony fad?” the cashier pointed across the mall at a toy store. I ran over to where he pointed, and what I had found was… shocking. A huge wall of pink had hundreds of toys of me and my friends. “As seen on T.V” was all over the wall. I was just some character on a TV show?

What I saw could hardly sink in before a shrieking call for help echoed through the mall. I turned around to see MJ, surrounded by broken glass from the surrounding windows, grasped by the arms of some big looking Black monstrosity. Standing in front of the black guy was a smaller, thinner red version. Drool came out of the Bigger one’s gaping mouth, accompanied by teeth meant to rip, and a tongue that squirmed around, like it was two large to fit inside of his mouth. The red one was more human like, but his limbs were distorted, forming sharp blades out of his hands. People were screaming for their lives, running to and fro.

My body froze, I wanted to save MJ, but something told me to stay back. My head was screaming at my body to go and help, but my body wouldn’t listen. Finally Peter showing up as Spiderman snapped me out of it. He dropped kicked the black one, grabbing MJ in the same swift motion, changing into a backflip launching himself away from danger. Peter was able to lower MJ down the lower floors with some webbing before anyone was able to respond to that little show he had just put on.

I ran over to Peter, The two freaks really didn’t seem to care. “What’s going on? Who are these Spiderman knock off?”

“Long story.” Peter said, shooting out webbing in a V form to make a launcher of sorts.

“Gimmie the short version.”

“Reds ones Carnages, black ones venom. Their fighting, they want to eat each other to become stronger. Can’t let that happen. Bad things will happen. Sound hurts them.” Peter stopped pulling back on the web. “This is going to suck.” He lifted his feet and shot forward, cannon balling venom and sending both of them flying out a window. All that was left was me and Carnage. His gaze turned toward me, he knew his fight had changed. He didn’t like it. Tendrils sprouted from his body, his hands grew sharper, sleeker.

He charged me. Swinging with his bladed hands and attempting to grab me with his tendrils. I was able to avoid most of his blows, side stepping, leaping over him, and flying over to the complete opposite side of the mall. I had only received a few scratches, but he was keeping pace with me. I couldn’t shake him, and this fight was completely one sided. I wasn’t doing anything but running.

Soon enough, I would make a mistake, which we both knew would be the end of this fight. And I was growing more and more sloppy. Carnages right hand blade morphed into a hammer the size of me. He raised his hammer arm into the air, preparing to bring it down, wanting to shatter me with the floor underneath my feat. I was able to dodge the blow my leaping back, but I knew this was it. The mistake had been made. The force had thrown me back, knocking my back against a wall. Even before I could catch my breath, Carnage was back in my face. And I mean, face to face. A warm feeling started squirming its way down from my stomach, kinda liked you had just peed yourself in the ocean. Soon that warm cozy feeling was accompanied by a sharp searing pain shooting throughout my whole body. Carnage smiled, maybe even laughed, as I slowly titled my head to see what had become of me. Carnage impaled me against the wall… as blood dripped onto the floor, each dropping sounding as loud as thunder. I coughed blood all over Carnages face, which only seemed to make Carnage smile every so wider. Was this it? This couldn’t be it. Peters out there fighting venom, and I’m here getting my butt kicked by some creepy freak show right out Celestia’s worst nightmares. No, no giving up. NOT ACCEPTABLE. I wasn’t ready. Not for this lame-O weird peace of trash, not for anybody. A familiar feeling started to course through my veins. This feeling… I know it well. I chased it every day, rarely catching up to it. The last time I had such a feeling was when I did my Sonic Rain Boom for the first time after I got my cutie mark. Adrenaline rushed through my veins. I took a deep breath in ecstasy and aloud a silent moan. My mid region burned in a searing agony, but I didn’t care.

I pulled my head back, at least as much as I could with the wall behind me, and flung it forward striking Carnage. It didn’t hurt him as much as shock him. He staggered enough for me to wedge my leg between the both of us, and with a push I sent him flying. Now the pain had almost vanished, like I had never been stabbed. But that didn’t mean I was better, my body was falling apart. I was barely holding onto consciousness. It was like my body was on auto pilot, acting on its own.

I casually walked over to Carnage. He was confused, to him, I was food. This was strictly a predator and prey relationship. But I broke those rules; the prey wasn’t allowed to fight back. In an instant, his whole world had turned around in reverse. I was no longer the prey. He was no longer the predator. I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him into the air, looking up into his eyes. He struggled and fought, swinging and slashing but none of his attacks struck true. He was too distraught. Peter’s voice kept screaming in my head, sound hurts them… sound hurts them… I had no idea what I was doing, but my body acted on its own. My wings started to beat, but I remained in place. They beat faster, gaining speed the more Carnage screamed.

After a moment, my wings were flapping so fast they grew invisible. All you could see was wisps of blue. But this wasn’t fast enough. Still, my wings continued to gain speed. When my wings got to that point… that magic point when you break the light barrier and caused a Sonic Rain Boom, I made the connections. With each beat of my wings, the sound of a thousand Sonic Rainboom’s echoed through the mall. All the glass instantly shattered, crumbling at my feet. My whole body was surrounded in a soft rainbow colored aura.

My grip tightened around Carnage’s throat as his hands grouped his skull, in a useless attempt to block out the sound. Carnage Screams were almost as loud as the Sonic Rainboom’s… Almost. I couldn’t keep my wings beating this quickly forever, I just couldn’t handle it. Slowly, my body started give way to the fatigue it had shoved aside earlier. I dropped Carnage to the floor, and feel to my knees. I was able to keep my wing’s going fast enough for Sonic Rainbooms for a good while afterwards, but they died on me.

I laid flat on the ground, completely oblivious to everything around me. Not enough energy left to even open my eyes, my hearing was completely shot due me being at the center of the Sonic Rainbooms. I couldn’t see, or hear. The only thing that told me I hadn’t completely slipped away yet was the feeling of warm blood flooding my stomach. Soon that farm feeling radiated throughout my whole body…

I found myself a sort of Pitch dark existence. I was no longer deaf it seemed, for I could hear myself breath. After a moment I noticed I was no longer in my human farm, I was back to my original pony form. “So, this is what it’s like to be dead huh?” I said out loud to break the silence.

“You are not dead Rainbow Dassssssssssh” Hissed a cold blood thirsty voice from behind me. I quickly spun to face who ever had been talking to me. It was no other then Carnage.

“Even in death I’m haunted by your ugly mug!? You wanna go again huh?” I taunted, bunking my hind legs to show that even in pony form I wasn’t going to go down easy.

“Like I ssssaid, not dead. Sssssimply at deathssssss door, which is the best I can do unless you fully accept me!” Carnage exclaimed. One minuet he wanted to rip me to shreds, now he wants to save me? Something was off.

“What’s the catch?” I asked.

“Rainbowdasssh, we are sssssshort on time… I can only keep you from dying for ssssssssso long.” Carnage continued to explain.

“What’s the catch?” I asked again.

“We musssst hur – “

“WHATS THE CATCH CARNAGE? WHY WOULD YOU STAB ME ONE MINUET, AND SAVE ME THE NEXT? WHATS IN THE FOR YOU?” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“You are my perfect hosssst Rainbow Dassssh. An infinite sssssupply of food, perfect for a parasite like me. Though the catch asssssssss you call it… When I’m not properly attuned to a host, only my most bessssssstial and primal insssssstincts are a shown. Turning you into the beasssst you just fought against.”

“So…?” I asked.

“If you ssssssssshow any kind of weaknessssssssss, any kind of doubt, my Primal ssssssssssside will take no hessssssitation in killing off all your friendsssss and loved onesssssss.” Spat out Carnage.

“HA?! Is that it? IF you ever even THINK that I would hurt my friends again, there is no force in Equestria OR Earth that is strong enough to stop me from completely obliterating you. Understand?” After a short pause and a deep breath I said, “Do it.”

Red tendrils shot out from the darkness, piercing my skin and running their course through my veins. At first it felt like I had lava instead of blood, but that pain soon subsided. After, Carnages whole life ran through my head, like I had been watching TV. I completely understood him, his need to feed… how he came to this earth on a meteorite… Why he chose me. Life forms from different dimension’s give off different energy forces, which is normally so small it’s not noticeable. But the farther you travel from your own plain of existence the more powerful the force is. Carnage, and Venom for that matter, are both beings from the Astral Plain, so they feed off this force. With little no one having traveled the Astral Plain on earth, Carnage has been forced to feed off the life forces of these humans. As for me, I have traveled so far that my body is able to create a never ending supple of the stuff. A perfect match for a parasite like him. But Carnage is only as strong as a host, and before the whole Sonic Wingboom thing (I just came up with the name) he thought of me pretty badly. It wasn’t until after I completely beat his face in that he wanted me. Which, I think is kinda an ass move, but who am I to complain? I mean I’m not dead.

But as I learned about him, found out everything he knew, he did reverse to me. We grew into one. Once I had completely absorbed Carnage, my senses started to return to me. I could hear the pitter-patter of feet; I could see the light from a ceiling light pierce my eye lids. I slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and stretching my wings…

“Mmm... how long was I out?” I asked out loud. Not knowing exactly where I was, but it couldn’t have been any worse than at the all. Once my vision un-blurred I was able to look around… I was back into a cell room. “Not again” I said to myself. Like holy alicorn, I seriously couldn’t go a single day without fainting or getting myself killed. I was really going to have to work on that…

Wait… Who were those people outside of my cell door? Two of them were MJ and Peter (Peter was still in costume, so I couldn’t have been out for long.) But who were the other two? They couldn’t be. NO WAY. HOLY ALICORN. It was really them…

“Welcome back ta’ the world of the livin’.”

“Jeez, you had us both worried Rainbow… How could you be so selfish? Putting us through all of that?”

--------------------Rainbow Dash--------------

Comments ( 16 )

this is pretty interesting

SO. MANY. SPELLING ERRORS.

I have to admit, though... this is really interesting. In my opinion, better than the Fluttershy chapter. Though I like Spiderman more than X-Men anyway.

Yea, my spelling is a issue, I still have yet to really do a formal re-reading of it, other than just skimming over it for major issues.... but yea, ill get to that soon enough, but i want to finish the rarity bit.

1190423 May I be a pre-reader?

I have to agree with Freeze Flame. May I help edit this?

1222992

I wasn't going to work on that chapter until next weekend, but if you like it so much, I guess i got to put my ass in gear.

LittlePixel you kick ass:pinkiehappy:

too much epic to put into words

I LOVE this. Please make more! PLEASE!

:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!:fluttershysad:plz?

It wasn’t until after I completely beat his face in that he wanted me.

In what chapter does this take place?

1225581 please continue the story

1190423
FacelessFawks,

If you need an editor, I’m willing to do that. I’ll help you out.

Login or register to comment