• Published 3rd Dec 2020
  • 370 Views, 7 Comments

A New Addition - uraveragebrony



When a human infant arrives in Equestria, what will its life be like living in a world full of ponies?

  • ...
 7
 370

Chapter-1 The Princess

In a small town in the country of Equestria, two pegasi have undertaken a new adventure in the form of an infant creature they know nothing about. They are going to get their first lesson about what said creature is capable of.

"Mhh, gooo dashieeee" Windy lighty says before she resumes her snoring.

"Mmm, popcorn..." Bow cooed before taking in a deep breath.

Bow's eyes shot open to the size of dinner plates as the most putrid smell to ever invade his nose registered in his brain. "I think I'm gonna be sick..." He says while holding a hoof over his nose, trying his best to breathe as little as possible.

"Honey, what's wro- oh my..." Is all Windy can say as she takes in that smell, equivalent to death.

Both pegasi quickly got out of bed and moved out of their room where they finally were able to breathe without nearly displaying their stomach contents onto the floor.

"What... was... that... smell..." Is all Bow says as he takes in that sweet fresh air.

"I don't know..." Windy responds, trying to do the same as her husband. "Wait, we left the foal in there!" Windy nearly shouts as she takes a deep breath and barrels into the room and getting out as quickly as possible with the child as if it is full of poisonous gas.

A moment later, Windy emerged with the child on her back, panting for breath.

"There, now we can figure-" She gagged once again, this time finding the source of the smell to be coming from the child holding onto her mane. She also took note that the diaper happened to be... wetter.

"That things smells like... I can't even think of something that smells that bad." Bow responds while holding his hoof over his nose once again.

"It has a dirty diaper." Windy says while picking the child up and examining it. "We don't have any fresh diapers though. Bow, there must be a store with diapers somewhere, please hurry before they have to burn the building to get rid of the smell."

"On it!" He exclaims before galloping down the hallway in search of some fresh diapers.

"I don't even know if they will work on you..." She says while looking at the child who just single-handedly cleared a room so quickly that it would even impress the royal guard.

She just stood as far away from where the smell reached while waiting for Bow to come back. She didn't have to wait any more than five minutes before Bow emerged from the stairwell leading to their floor. He galloped as quickly as he could with a box of fresh diapers precariously balanced on his back.

Upon arriving, Windy quickly took the diapers and went into the apartment bathroom.

Emerging from the now biohazardous room a few minutes later, Windy carried the child on her back with a now fresh diaper equipped.

"Alright, now that we know what happens when it goes number two..." Bow started before getting a flat look from Windy.

"You're so dealing with it next time." She flatly stated before returning to her normal perky self. "We should get this little guy to the princess, she must know something about it.

Bow quickly agreed with a nod before they both took off towards the stairs.

The following walk would be one of the most awkward for the couple in their entire lives. They were normally used to drawing the stares of those around them, but this was a different experience. They quickly trotted through the street of Ponyville towards the castle. On their way, they stopped nearly everypony in their tracks that they crossed. Some simply stared while others showed every expression imaginable. The child on the other hand simply stared at all the colorful ponies around it. Even laughing at one unicorn that fell face-first into the dirt upon spotting the child.

After nearly bringing the entire town to a halt, they finally arrived at the sparkling castle of Princess Twilight.

"Finally, that trip will be an experience to remember." Bow stated before motioning them to go inside to try and stop the large amount of attention they are getting.

After quickly trotting through the huge castle doors and shutting them behind themselves, they were able to let out a breath without somepony staring them down.

A short moment after closing the doors, they were greeted by Twilight's number one assistant.

"Hey, you Rainbow Dash's parents right?" Spike asked while walking up to them, completely unaware of the child watching his every move from the withers of Windy.

"Yep, that's us." Bow responded, "We umm, really need to see the princess though."

"Sure, she's got nothing planned today, for once, is everything alright?" Spike asked with slight worry.

"No, everything is alright... I think." Windy responded while rubbing her mane.

"What do you mea-" Spike stopped himself and stared wide-eyed at the child currently sitting on Windy's back and staring directly back into his soul. "W-what is that?" Spike asked while raising a claw and pointing it at the child.

"Yea... that's the thing, we don't know." Bow says while rubbing his foreleg, "That's why we wanted to see the princess, we were hoping that she would know something about it."

"Well, I'll get her right away. You guys can just head into the room right over there." He pointed at a door on the other side of the hall before running off shouting Twilight's name.

The two turned and trotted over to the room where Spike pointed.

Entering reveals that it is a fairly small room with high ceilings and made of crystal just like the rest of the castle. In the middle of the room is a round table with six seats evenly spaced around it.

The couple with their special package each took a seat next to each other in the two-seat closest to the door while placing the child onto the table in a sitting position.

"Do you really think Twilight will know anything?" Bow quietly asked his wife who was making funny faces at the child, electing a few laughs here and there.

"I mean, why wouldn't she? She is the princess after all. Plus, practically the entire palace is filled with books." Which she points out by indicating at the bookshelves wrapping their way around the room filled with books.

"Yea, I guess you're right." He says with a sigh. "I still can't believe we just took this thing in. I mean, what if it's dangerous and it just hasn't done anything yet?"

"Honey, you're overreacting, just look at it! It's got chubby little cheeks, the cutest face, and it acts just like Dashie did when she was a foal." Windy responds not taking her attention away from the child she is now playing peek-a-boo with.

"Still..." He starts but is quickly cut off.

"No, it was the right thing to do and that's that." She says with a finalizing tone.

Upon hearing this, Bow knows she won't budge another inch. When she is set on something, she really means it.

Bow sits with his head propped up with a hoof while Windy continues to play games and keep the child entertained.

"I'm surprised this thing hasn't cried if it's anything like Dashie used to be" Bow states while looking the child over.

*sniff* *sniff* "WHAAAA!" The baby starts bawling its eyes out no more than a few seconds after Bow finishes that sentence.

"You had to say that, didn't you?" Windy looks at her husband with a deadpan stare.

"Of course..." Bow quietly states with his muzzle now on the table and both of his hooves coving his ears as best he can to try and drown out that things loud mouth.

'How the heck can something so small make so much noise' Bow thinks to himself as he starts developing a headache after 15 seconds of this.

It was at this moment that the doors to the room flew open, immediately causing the child to stop crying, followed by the entrance of the princess herself.

"Hello Mister and Misses Dash, Spike told me you needed me urgently?" Twilight asks just before closing the doors behind herself.

Upon the entrance of the princess, both Bow and Windy immediately scrambled to their hooves and bowed.

"Oh please, you really don't have to bow." She says while waving a hoof.

"Sorry, princess." Windy responds.

"You don't have to call me princess either, just Twilight will due. No need for any formalities."

"Alright, pri- Twilight" WIndy corrects herself midsentence before taking her seat once again, an action her husband mirrors a second later.

"So, what is it-" Twilight abruptly stops as she spots the now visible child sitting on the table staring directly back at her.

"Yes, umm, we found this creature last night and we were hoping that you knew what it is because we really don't." Bow states while waving a hoof towards the child.

Twilight immediately walks up to the child without responding to Bow and takes in everything she can possibly see while the child appears to do the same.

After a few minutes of visual examination between the two, Twilight takes a step back and takes a deep breath.

"So... you got anything princess?" Bow asks while pointing a hoof towards the child. "About... this?"

She looked back at both of them and closed her eyes once again before speaking.

"Mr. and Mrs.Dash, this is a human."

Author's Note:

Writing about ponies in the middle of the night is fun.:rainbowlaugh:

Brought to you by this song (Basically whatever I was listening to)

Comments ( 1 )

So far so good! Keep it up!

Login or register to comment