• Published 9th Nov 2012
  • 2,152 Views, 54 Comments

Of Wands and Wizards - Emeral Bookwise



Trixie becomes lost in a world of wizards and witches. Also involving an odd fellow with blue box and his wall-eyed companion.

  • ...
11
 54
 2,152

Chapter 2: "A Strange New World"

The first sensation she felt was pain, throbbing pain through her entire skull. Trixie had promised herself many times before, but this time she meant it.

"Uggghh… No more hard cider."

She reached a hoof up to massage her aching temples, but something wasn’t right. Her hooves felt far too soft and pliable, and were those her ears she was touching? They seemed far too low on her head. She brought a hoof in front of her face as she struggled to bring her eyes into focus.

Her shrill cry echoed through the empty night air, as her vision was filled not with a familiar azure hoof, but a pale spider-like thing. Trixie quickly proceeded to bat away at the, whatever it was, with her other hoof, only to be greeted by a second one of the spider-like things and a sharp sensation of pain.

Had she been bitten? No, the sensation had not been all that dissimilar from banging her own hooves together, and as she looked more closely she saw that the spider-things weren't resting atop her hooves, but rather attached to similarly pale limbs.

Trixie held her breath as her eyes followed down the hairless forelimbs, attached to an equally pale and oddly curved body, down to a pair of pale legs that seemed far too long to match with the forelimbs. Whatever had happened to her, it was more than a simple hangover.

Trixie tried to think through the fog in her head, and then it all came crashing back to her; the storm, seeking shelter in those abandoned ruins, the statues which were actually monsters, her attempts to flee via teleportation, and the ice cold touch of stone. Had her spell gone awry? No, this was far too bizarre for that. Had the monsters done this to her? If so, what purpose could twisting her form like this serve? Unless…

Was she dead?

Trixie traced that spider-like appendage along her new misformed body. It felt very real, if also utterly alien. She inhaled sharply, feeling the cool night air bite at her lungs, exhaling slowly as she watched her breath turn to mist. She pressed against her chest, and felt the reassuring thump-thump of her heart. If she was dead, she felt oddly alive, not to mention cold. The bare skin of this strange body affording none of the natural warmth of the azure coat she'd had her whole life.

Wrapping herself tightly in her cape to conserve what heat she could, Trixie sat huddled on the ground in a position she would probably have thought quite strange were she paying it any attention. Her focus was instead entirely on her surroundings as she slowly turned her head, trying to figure out just where she was. Whatever else had happened, she had clearly failed to reach Ponyville.

Probably just as well, it would be quite difficult to explain her present appearance.

As best she could tell, she was still in the forest, though no part she could recall seeing. The trees seemed to be far taller and much straighter than any she'd seen elsewhere in the Everfree. Also, the storm seemed to have passed, or rather, not touched here at all. The undergrowth beneath her was damp with pre-morning dew, but nowhere near the puddles of sticky mud she would have expected from the downpour.

Her contemplation was disturbed by a rustling from the dark shadows beyond her sight. Trixie found herself petrified with fright; had the monsters followed her? No, as fast as they could move, surely they would already be upon her were that the case. Still, considering any number of other beasts that could conceivably be stalking her, that was hardly reassuring.

Just as she once again began to resign herself to a meaningless end, Trixie heard a thick rugged voice call out, “Oi, is anyone out thar?”

Trixie felt pure joy flood her soul. At long last someone had found her. “Yes! Over here!” she cried out, fighting the tears that tried to creep into her eyes.

Thudding steps preceded a flickering light as a massive form came into view. A tall and wide framed creature, carrying a torch, lumbered forward. It was frighteningly tall, with a face barely visible though its thick dark hair. At first Trixie thought it might be a minotaur, but it had no horns. Next, she thought it to be a yeti, but weren’t they only supposed to live in snow-covered mountains? Still, she thought she’d heard they had forest dwelling cousins. What were they called again — sack-squash? Well the name certainly seemed to fit. The creature’s hide hung loosely like a sack, and its feet certainly seemed large enough to squash just about anything.

“Now wha’ is a fine lady like yerself doing out in the wood at these wee hours?” the creature asked as it approached her.

Trixie attempted to rise, only to find her unfamiliar limbs tangle in her cloak, forcing her roughly back to the ground.

“Now thar, ya okay? Ya look like ya’ve been through quite a bad spot.”

Trixie glared up with more than a little indignant embarrassment at her predicament, but fought down the urge to make a biting retort to such an obvious observation. It would hardly do to insult her would-be savior, lest he choose to abandon her to her fate in this forsaken place. “Yes, Trixie supposes she has seen better days,” then putting on what she hoped was a convincing smile as she continued, “Trixie would greatly appreciate it if you could show her to the nearest settlement, fine sack-squash.”

The creature seemed only to stare at her in confusion before it spoke again, “Sack what now?”

Trixie couldn’t help but fluster. "Sack-squash," she repeated, “that is what you are, is it not?”

“Well ain’ that a hoot!” the creature replied with a deep and resounding chuckle. “Nah, I’m as human as you are, well wit’ just a wee bit o’ giant’s blood on me mum’s side. S’pose tha’ might explain yer confusion. Can’t rightly say tha’ I ever heard of any sack-squashes though.” The creature then seemed to puzzle over that for a moment, “Tis a might odd though I ain' never heard of such a thing, seein’ as I’m somethin’ of an expert on all sorts of critters.”

Human — so that’s what the creature was, and if it's odd yammering was to be believed, so was she. Not that Trixie could conceive how she and the creature could both be in anyway the same. Even accounting for her unwanted new shape, she saw little resemblance between her slender coatless form and this leathery beast. Although, he had also claimed to be part giant, but a giant what, she wondered.

Perhaps a bear of some sort. She could certainly see the creature as being part bear, though fortunately not of the star variety. Still, if she was to take herself as the measure by which to judge a pure human than the amount of bear, or whatever, in the creature would have to be a fair amount more than the wee bit it claimed.

Of course, none of this helped Trixie to figure out just where in Equestria she was. She'd never even heard of these human creatures before, though admittedly, like most ponies she had little knowledge of the lands beyond the Everfree. Still, she wondered, just how far off-course had her teleport spell been?

Despite her curiosity, Trixie decided it was probably best to play along with the creature, for now, and not reveal too much of her true origins. There was, after all, no telling if the locals were friendly to pony-folk. Also, it would be just as easy not having to bother with explaining how it was she no longer was one — especially as Trixie herself still didn't understand how that even happened in the first place.

*Ahem*

Her musings were interrupted as she heard the creature cough for attention. She looked up to see it reaching down with a hand. Yes, that was what the minotaurs called such appendages, now that she recalled. She reached out with her own hand, briefly unsettling herself that she could perceive the foreign limb as her own. Still, she had little time to dwell on the matter, as she was quickly lifted to a standing position on only her lower two limbs, not unlike the creature's own stance. Trixie was no stranger to rearing upright, doing so often in her performances as she would proclaim her glory to the eager audience. Again, however, she found it odd how natural her new body felt in the position, adjusting with little effort to what should have been at least a partially awkward balance.

Which was a good thing, as she felt the creature suddenly withdraw the supporting limb and begin stammering awkwardly, "Oh my — begging yer pardon… I didn' know nor mean ta peak… err, I um mean…"

What was the beast going on about? It was as though her mere presence had now become unnerving, as it hastily averted its eyes. Trixie wasn't sure, but she even thought she saw the creature blushing through the hair covering its face. "What is the matter with you?!" she demanded, "The Great & Powerful Trixie is used to inspiring shocked awe, but this seems a bit excessive."

"Pardon, it's just tha'… well… you're a might… underdressed."

"What?!" Trixie thought aloud. If anything, her hat and cape were usually considered to be overdressing for most casual occasions, which was of course the entire point of wearing them, so as draw attention and be sure that no pony could ignore her magnificent presence. Her hat in particular might currently be laying a few paces away on the nearby forest floor, but surely that couldn't be the trouble, as it had been cast aside this whole time.

"Perhaps you'd be more comfortable if'n I lent you my coat, ma'am?" The creature then began fiddling with what look to be a set of buttons; all the while, keeping its own gaze steadfastly averted.

It was then that Trixie realized the loose leather hide of the creature's body was actually clothing. That helped explain the lack of resemblance between herself and the creature, despite its assurance they were somehow both human. Still, the way it was behaving, was almost as though the creature had never seen a full grown mare before — or whatever the proper term might be for her altered form.

…and now the creature meant to strip away its own clothing to lend to her.

She found something unsettling about that prospect and absolutely no curiosity to discover what this creature looked like without its coverings. The sight of her own altered body had been quite disturbing enough for one evening; she had no desire to be confronted with another such so soon.

"That won't be necessary!" she shouted hastily.

There was a brief uneasy silence that hung between them, before Trixie amended, "That is to say, that coat of yours looks awfully large and heavy for me to wear. Trixie's hat and cape should suffice for now." To make her stance on the matter clear she took hold of her cape and drew it tightly around her body.

The action seemed to have the desired result of placating the creature, and it ceased attempting to remove its own garments. "Well… if you insist then," it said hesitantly. "Yer sure though? Ain' really no trouble on my part and—"

"Thank you, but please, no."

Trixie was about to use her magic to retrieve her hat when the creature, with one stride of its sizable legs, lumbered aside and leaned down to pick it up by hand. The creature then dusted off the garment before placing it atop her head. "I must say, ma'am, that must 'ave been a strange splinchin' accident for you to lose all the rest of yer clothes but keep these"

"Splinching?"

"Well, yeah. That is if'in I'm right guessin' the reason yer out her all alone in these parts is cause ya was tryin' to apparate somewhere or another and somethin' went wrong. Could be worse though, I 'spose. Yer Lucky ta 'ave only lost yer clothes, but bein' all intact with the rest of yer body — er… not that I was peaking a look, ma'am."

She still wasn't sure what issue the creature was taking with her manner of dress. She'd met several upscale elitists in some of the larger cities that considered fine clothing a symbol status and would refuse to associate with those they deemed underdressed, but given the appearance of the creature's attire she would hardly describe it as classy, more so strictly utilitarian. Still, perhaps standards of refinement were simply different in whatever strange land this was.

"Right then; well, my home ain' to far from here. Best be off so we can get you sorted out all good and proper like."

"Lead the way my good… sir?"

The question was born of honest uncertainty. Having never seen a human before, Trixie could only guess by comparison to her own warped form that this one before her was a stallion, or whatever the proper local term might be. That is, assuming she herself was even still a mare, a most disturbing prospect. The fact that her savior had claimed to be some kind of half-breed only confused matters all the more so.

The human, however, seemed to take the question differently, "Oh, right, where are my manners. Name's Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper o' tha Keys and Grounds, and Professor fer the Care o' Magical Creatures at Hogwarts," the creature spoke with obvious pride.

"Hog-what?"

"Why, only tha finest school of wizardry and witch craft thar is or ever was, ma'am. Ya really ain' from round these parts, are ya now? "

Trixie shifted awkwardly as she made a mental note to be more careful in how she asked questions so as not to further draw suspicion.

As the two made their way through the Forest, Trixie thrilled at the prospect of a return to civilization, even if it were one wholly unfamiliar to her. At the same time, she found her mind wandering back to how she first became lost in the Everfree.

~~~~~~~~

By the time she had circled around the edge of the town, just to make sure nopony was still looking for her, it was already nearing dawn. As Trixie crept through the twilight morning, she wasn't sure if it was merely due to lack of sleep, but somehow it seemed as if the colors of the sky itself were somehow mocking her.

As she approached the site where she had left her stage-wagon, Trixie found herself faced with the grievous horror of her tragedy. She had heard the sickening crunch as she'd fled for her life from the jaws of the ravenous star bear, but given the haste with which she had been forced to flee the townsfolk so shortly thereafter, she’d not had the time to take stock of the damage. Now though, harsh reality asserted itself as her former conveyance and home lay before her, reduced to barely more than a pile of splinters.

She felt her eyes moisten and her heart felt like it would simply collapse in her chest, but no. She was still The Great & Powerful Trixie and she would not give in to such pitiable despair. Using her magic she gently sifted through the remains, hoping beyond hope that she would find some measure by which she could begin to rebuild her life, but it was like digging through her own corpse. Every board she turned over revealed only crushed memories and broken dreams. Her efforts were ultimately rewarded though, as she found a starry cloak and matching hat

The items weren’t her most valuable possessions, not in any monetary sense at least. Truth be told they weren't even all that special, just one costume among the many she'd worn in her career. They were more than a little battered and ragged from the ordeal, but even in such a woeful state the mere act of garbing herself in the familiar stage attire filled the despondent mare with a sense of renewed confidence, a sense of normality restored.

Sentimentalities aside, she had also found beneath the garments a bag with what bits represented her life's savings, further lifting her spirit. All lingering doubts drained from her. Despite this trial, she would endure and persevere. She was after all, now and always, "The Great & Powerful Trixie!"

As she stood tall on her hind legs, fore-hooves spread wide, and cape billowing in the wind, Trixe realized only belatedly that she'd made that declaration aloud. She quickly brought a hoof to her mouth as she lowered herself back to the ground and glanced about nervously. Sure having given her presence away, a mob of vengeful villagers would shortly descend upon her at any moment.

Silent seconds passed by as Trixie held what she thought likely to be her final breath, but when nothing came to pass she wiped a hoof across her forehead in relief as she let out her breath in a heavy sigh.

It was, however, just then that she heard a low growl coming from the shadows of the nearby alley. She had started to turn to see what it could have been, but was quickly met with a loud bark. Dogs?! The town had set dogs to guard the wreckage, no doubt expecting her to return to the scene of the crime, such as it was.

Quick as a bolt and without chancing a second glance at the shadow that charged at her from the alley, Trixie darted away at full gallop, but the barks perused her and worse still, were joined by the voice of somepony crying out for her to stop.

As if Trixie would be that foolish.

Instead she only hastened her flight and was rewarded with the sight of a forest's edge. Surely she could lose her pursuers in the thick foliage, then hide out and rest until the following evening, when she could make good her final escape and leave this accursed hick town behind forever.

. . . .

What Trixie never saw as she disappeared into shadows of the Everfree Forest, was a brown stallion in a security uniform and a pink mare in a nurse’s cap finally corner the dog, or rather a light blue mare with a frazzled gray mane in a hospital gown.

As the uniformed pair scolded, the third pony merely panted happily with a vacant stare before letting out a bark.

~~~~~~~~

Trixie sat at a table in the shack that the creature –Hagrid– called home. It was a humble abode, though Trixie had taken shelter in far worse, even before her recent troubles. Still, it had been a touch disappointing when he'd led her to this hovel rather than the castle which it sat it the shadow of. Not that she should have been surprised that a mere groundskeeper would be limited such meager accommodations. Although, hadn't he also said something about being a professor as well?

Before she bother to put in further thought into the matter, Trixie decided it might all be just as well anyway. Given her recent unpleasant experiences, Trixie wasn't sure she'd ever again be comfortable around any structure with carved stone facets.

On first being welcomed into her host's home, the giant had attempted to excuse himself to find her something to wear –a trivial detail she still wasn't sure why he was so insistent upon– until her own stomach loudly interjected its opinion on what was the most crucial priority, and he instead set about making her the hot meal which now sat before her

The former pony looked into the bowl of thick stew that had been placed in front of her. The aroma wafting off it was pungent and she found herself torn. It was hardly the most refined meal she'd ever been served and were circumstance different she might have even found it offensive and so turned up her nose, insisting he fix her something more befitting a unicorn of her stature. In her present state, however, the mere fact that it was food –real food– warm and freshly cooked, made it a sight that would surpass even the grandest royal banquets of Canterlot.

Famished as she was, Trixie felt the urge to simply dive into the broth, to bathe her face in its warmth while greedily lapping up ever last drop. Yet she was still a mare –or whatever– with some semblance of dignity, and so she instead reached out with her magic to gently lift the nearby spoon… or rather she tried, but the utensil stubbornly remained fixed to the table headless of her rampant hunger.

As Trixie stared with vexing indignation at the uncooperative utensil, her host spoke up, "Ain' nothin' wrong wit' it I hope?"

Trixie blushed in a combination of embarrassment and barely restrained frustration, "Not with the stew, no, but it would seem this ordeal has left me weaker than I thought and I can't quite manage a proper levitation." Were she more clear headed, Trixie would undoubtedly never willingly admit that her magic was lacking in any way, least of all for something so casually trivial, or would have at least come up with some excuse. Instead she simply frowned as she resigned herself to eating like a meager pegasus or earth pony.

Her host, however, only seemed a bit confused, "Well, If'n tha's the way ya intend to go about it, might help to use yer wand."

That statement managed to rip her gaze from the alluring sight of food, thoughts of her hunger all but banished from her mind. Did he think her a mere school filly to need such an implement for magic so simple as basic levitation. "Why would The Great & Powerful Trixie need such a toy when she had a perfectly good—"

Trixie stopped short as she had reached a hoof –hand– to lift her hat and show off her glorious horn, only to realize with alarm that her forehead was bare and smooth.

"No…" she gasped.

"No, no, no! It's gone, but how? That's not possible!" Hasty panic gave way as dread realization sunk into her soul. The fact she was now some human thing instead of a pony she could cope with, but this… that she was no longer a unicorn either?

As she frantically felt all about her head hoping against hope to find her horn somewhere, anywhere, her host interjected, "Guessin' ya must 'ave lost it in tha forest? Dona' worry your pretty little head 'bout that none. Soon as it's good and light out we'll go find it." Then he hesitated, "Less'n of course ya left it behind in tha splinchin'?"

"Lost it…? Left it behind!" She leapt to her feet and slammed her fists against the table, heedless of her cape spreading wide as she did so — and the obvious return of discomfort that seemed to cause her host. She fumed at the creature's blatant indifference and insensitivity at this most horrific plight. "How could I have lost it; these things don't just randomly fall off!"

Yet her incensed anger couldn't hold, and Trixie rapidly found it giving way to abject despair. Her whole life was over; everything special about her gone, cruelly ripped away by the monsters that had twisted her body. What good was her special talent if she no longer possessed any magic?

It was with that thought the dismay of her situation only deepened. If she wasn't a pony anymore, did she even still have her cutie mark, the very symbol that gave her purpose and meaning? She couldn't remember, having been so distracted by the alieness of her new form when first waking to this living nightmare that she'd not even bothered to look for anything familiar… and now, now she was too scared to even chance the glance that might confirm such.

The tears were already flowing freely as her host vainly tried offering a meaningless consolation for the loss a creature such as himself could never understand, "Now, now. Ain' all tha bad. Ya would hardly be tha first witch to 'ave lost her wand."

"Lost my…?" she found her question trailing off as a new realization dawned upon her. Thinking back to the fire Hagrid had started on arriving at the cottage, he'd waved some gaudy pink umbrella and muttered some kind of brief incantation before sparks shot from its tip. Almost immediately after he seemed to chide himself though, and ask her not to speak of what she'd just seen. She wasn't sure what that last part had been about, but the first part gave her some semblance of a renewed spirit. This creature, though bereft of horn, clearly could use magic, and if he could then no doubt so could The Great & Powerful Trixie — all she needed was…

"My wand, of course, how silly of me," with her mind clearing, Trixie quickly fell back onto an effortless lie to salvage whatever dignity she had left. "Yes, you see I usually keep it tucked on the inside of my hat, so when it wasn't there… well, The Great & Powerful Trixie hopes she didn't alarm you in her panic," and with that she calmly sat back down, wrapping her cape around her body again as she did.

"Ain' no bother at all, and like I said, don't ya worry none about it. I'm sure it'll be a simple enough matter ta find it come dawn."

Trixie wondered briefly about that, if maybe her horn had been transformed as well, if it was even now laying unattended in the dark woods? The thought left Trixie distinctly unsettled, that some fundamental part of herself could be transformed into a mere inanimate stick and so easily misplaced. Much as she was eager to regain the use of her magic Trixie hoped that the search would be futile. After all, her azure coat had not been transformed into clothing, so why should her horn be any different. Though she had one lingering doubt to assuage before she could take comfort in that thought…

"…and if we can't find it," she asked with hesitation, "then a replacement can be easily procured?"

"Course it can. We got some of the finest wand crafters in all the world right nearby. So don't let it trouble ya none no more. You just eat up and get yer strength back."

With her greatest concern put to ease, Trixie turned her attention back to the stew. She tentatively reached a hand out to take hold of the nearby spoon, fumbling awkwardly as she struggled to figure out just how to grip it. If her host noticed her difficulties he made no comment, having mostly returned to averting his gaze from directly looking at her.

As she finally managed to bring a spoonful of stew to her mouth, and as she felt its life giving warmth course through her body, for the first time in seemingly forever Trixie also felt something else she'd all but given up on.

HOPE.

********

A lavender colored unicorn slept peacefully in the loft of the library she called home, heedless of the downpour from the storm that had rolled in from the Everfree Forest. Lightning flashed outside her window, but even as it was followed by a low rumbling thunder moments later, all she did was roll over. In the depths of her slumber she remained blissfully unaware of the lurking danger, wholly oblivious to the leering stone face that stared at her through the window.

Author's Note:

• Editing by my long time friend ColdGoldLazarus, who generously took time out of his hectic schedule to help make this mess of words semi-readable.

• Extra thanks go out to refferee for reminding me how long it had been since I last updated this fic. It's loyal and dedicated fans like him who make this all worth while.

• Apologies to any diehard Potter fans as I likely butchered Hagrid's accent. Please feel free to scold and correct me in the comments.

• Next time on OW&W -- Trixie goes shopping! :raritystarry:

...oh, and Twilight receives some unexpected visitors, but surely they're just interested in a spot of tea, so nothing at all interesting is likely to happen there. :ajsmug:

Comments ( 24 )

Well, I'm excited. Hopefully stuff will happen, and things will happen too. Anyways, are you like Zervziel? I waited months for them to start updating their story again, but they didn't even think about it until I asked them.

is used to inspiring shocked aw

1. Isn't it Awe?

Huzzah! It's updated! And here I thought I would need to poke bi-monthly :p Also, you hit the featured box with this update too. Also, what makes you think I'm a he?:trollestia:

I can also remember Hagrid's voice. Ahh, the nostalgia... Though this does make me wonder at the moment, at which point in time she entered their universe and... actually, she would most likely be possibly around Harry's and the gangs age to possibly fit in better with it, though of course like before, when would be the key answer.

2816068
I never actually forgot about this fic, I just lost track of how long I'd been neglecting it. :facehoof:

2816108

1. Isn't it Awe?

Yes it is, thanks.

Oh, and sorry for any gender confusion. The adult male demographic for MLP gets bandied about so much in this fandom, that sometimes it's easy to forget are other fans as well. Although, I was also always trained in English class to default to male pronouns when gender is uncertain. Either way though, sorry for the false presumption. :twilightsheepish:

2816127 I was actually kidding. Didn't notice the :trollestia:? :derpytongue2:

2816173
Now you're just being mean, maybe I should just call you an "it" instead and see how you like that. :derpytongue2: :trollestia: :moustache:

Glad to see this up, and I was glad I could be of service! Also, you're featured right now! :pinkiehappy:

2816183 Yes, "It" seems like the most appropriate term :derpytongue2:

2816185
It's not really hard to get into the feature box now days. This update hit it within the first four readers while there were still zero new comments or favs. I won't be impressed unless I'm still there after my fic has scrolled out of the latest updates list.

2816198 Well, okay then, but still.

Doctor Who...and Harry Potter. This can't be bad.

...damn you. Damn you and your Tartarus-damned weeping angels. Just... damn those things are creepy.

But seriously, I like the story. I shall continue to read it.





...damned angels...

When Hagrid identified himself all I could think was "No. Fucking. Way!" :rainbowlaugh: And Weeping Angels. This story could be very very good or bad depending on how things go from here. I have high hopes for this fic though.

2816281 2816582
Hope I can live up to the expectations.

2816391
I swear, someone else gave me nearly this exact same statement back in Ch1. I can't seem to find it anymore though. Maybe it was by PM? Anyway, I took it as something of a compliment back then that I'd made effective use of the monsters, and I'll choose to take it as such again.

Oh sweet! It updated, yay! :pinkiesmile:

I'm not really into Harry Potter stuff, so this is an interesting fic for me. Plus, it means my ability to suspend my disbelief will be much easier, so I'll be able to focus on the actual story. Yay! :twilightsmile:

Anyway, I trust you to get this stuff right. I am going to enjoy this story! :pinkiehappy:

Hot damn you updated! I hope you don't update in a few months again:heart:

This story, IT IS GLORIOUS!
Please update soon!

I was totally in the mindset that this was a DR.Who crossover with the moving angels, so a bit confused when Hagrid was introduced XD

Please tell me you're working on this.

3308660
Yes, but not as much as I should be. Still, it's requests like these that help remind me that there are peopel eager for more. So thanks for nagging me.

3309248 The pleasure is mine. And good luck!

Oh, wow. I only yesterday read a MLP/HP fic. Only that one didn't feature best pony as the main character. I hope to see more of this.

Also, Weeping Angels. :pinkiecrazy: Don't blink.

Hmm... 30 weeks... that would be... 210 days and divided by 30 it would be 7 months. Again. Poke:derpytongue2:

4439439
Or rather they ARE weeping angels, as this was supposed to be a triple crossover fic.

this demends a continuation, you can't just up and stop here.
the story just got into swing, and with the Great and Powerful Trixie no less.
Now, get to the wrighing and produce the next chapter.
Or, the Great and Powerful Trixie will be most unpleased.

Login or register to comment