• Published 4th Oct 2020
  • 270 Views, 14 Comments

Broken, but not lost (Under Heavy Editing) - Spazz Kid



Colors were very important in the land of Equestria... just a shame that the entirety used it as fuel.

  • ...
 14
 270

Chapter Three (Old)

Author's Note:

While writing this chapter, I was throwing a lot of ideas around, and I sorta threw this together.

I'm not entirely pleased with it, but hey.

It's something.

I don't feel so good.

I think the food I ate was old.

Really old.

Or something....

I can't really hear anything either. Only something lightly thumping against the wall. Or ramming into it really hard.

I can hardly tell.

...

My legs feel weak. My wings feel broken.

But then again, they've been like that for....

Niro Falls over

Does it even matter?

The last thing Niro hears before his eyes close was the loud sound of bursting wood and the thumping of hooves.


Niro's eyes open suddenly.

A dark grey met his eyes.

He clambered to his hooves, and looks around.

He was in a cavern. A rather small one. There was a door on one of the walls.

Why?

Why him?

The world seems to be moving fast.

Niro hates it.

It brought him back to the days before this, all of this. The days of laughter, and happiness. The days where love could spread freely. The days where a simple apple didn't go for 80 Bits. The days Niro could joke of working up the courage to ask a mare out. Laughing freely with his friends. The days back then moved too fast.

It brought him back to... her.

Completely forgetting his surroundings, Niro goes back the Mare. Who was she? She had been in his mind day-to-day before all this. Now, shes merely a memory of the past.

A fragment of hope, lost in the void.

BANG!

Niro spun around.
Someone slammed a door shut.

Right behind him.

"Oi!"A deep, gravely voice shouted suddenly. " You 'wake yet?"

Niro felt his heart stop.

It was a stallion. A large one. His hooves were large and chipped, his mane was long, colors somehow bright and vibrant. He had large wings, tucked against his body.

He looked familiar.

"Well?"The stallion said impatiently. "I'm waitin' for an answer."

"Y-yes sir..?"

"There we go."The stallion said darkly. "Come along, Boss wants to get a proper look at ya."

"W-what?"Niro said, confusion spreading though his mind. This didn't make any sense.

"Oh yeah, I guess this is pretty sudden, huh?"

"Y-you think?" Niro said, terrified anger now overtaking the confusion.

"Yeah, I guess drugging you and breaking into your house was a bit much."

"D-drugging me?"

"Yeah! How else were we supposed to get you here?"

"I DON'T KNOW, ASKING ME?!" Niro yelled sarcastically.

"Yeah, that probably would've worked..." The stallion continued, seemingly unaffected by Niro's sudden outburst.

"Where is 'here' anyway?"

"Here?"The stallion continued, "Oh! This is a part of the Caverns of Harmony."

Niro looked at the stallion in confusion.

The Caverns of Harmony? He had never heard of such a thing before. Then again, he'd forgotten quite a bit, so it was quite possible.

"Yeah, the boss found it after color started going away."

Niro's eyes went towards the stallions mane.
It had color, and a lot of it. Vibrant reds and yellows, mixing with purples and greens. It contrasted nicely against his light beige coat.

"What?"The stallion asked, slightly concerned. His eyes followed Niro's."Oh yeah. You haven't seen color in quite some time. Guess I'll have to explain..." He sat down. "Alright, listen closely, this is a little confusing...
... Color has been preserved down here, protected by Harmony magic. Harmony magic can help a lot of things, mostly injuries. Only problem is, Harmony magic is very hard to cast, and the Element of Magic is missing, so the boss has to do it herself. Also, it seems that all the wielders of the Elements of Harmony have gone missing."

"Elements of Harmony?" Niro asked. It sounded familiar.

"Wait, what? You can't remember the Elements?" Niro shook his head. The stallion sighed. "Okay, well, There are six Elements, Magic, Honesty, Loyalty, Generosity, Kindness, and Laughter, Magic being the most powerful. Six mares wield these Elements; Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie."

Niro nodded.

"The Elements they hold match something within them. For example; Twilight Sparkle holds Magic... Because she's good at magic.... I think? Point is, they all have corresponding Elements that matches their personalities. I don't really remember who holds which Element exactly, but I'm pretty sure it'll come back to me. Any way-" He stands up once more. "Get all that?"

Niro nodded again, only slower. It was quite a bit of information to take in.

"Oh, and by the way, my name's Boomstrike."

Niro looked back at him again.

That's why Niro thought he looked familiar.

Because he is.

"Now, follow me." Boomstrike turned around and faced the door. "Shouldn't keep the boss waiting."

Niro followed him out.

Comments ( 8 )

Six mares wield these Elements; Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie."
You forgot Rarity:raritycry::raritydespair:

10487593
Oh, FUCK!

Jesus, I was wondering who I was forgetting!

Hold on...

Err... can you remove your story from No Name's group? You kind of broke the pattern I'm doing currently. ^^; :twilightsheepish:

10493258
Wait until I complete my pattern. Then you can insert it back in.

Login or register to comment