• Published 26th Sep 2020
  • 598 Views, 18 Comments

Tank Battle, In a Different World - Kitsune_Kenshi

  • ...
8
 18
 598

Chapter 3: Shredder

A 50 millimeter round bounced off their rear, making the entire tank rang again. But this time, the crew were ready, everycreature has their cap on, but it still hurt their ears though. Smolder was first to recover and react, she quickly turned the turret towards the enemy direction.

Qibli shook his head, recovering from the ear-raping noise, "Ah shit!" he grumbled, "Thrax! Load an AP and give them cocks to suck on!" The changeling loader grabbed an sharp-edged AP round and pushed it into the breach. Smolder had not waste a second, she stepped on the trigger and watch the round go through her scope.

That round went straight through the frontal plate of the Panzer III and detonated the ammo rack. With a ,mighty explosion, the turret flew up at least 10 feet before coming down, which somehow landed on another Panzer III. The unlucky Panzer III lost sight and rammed into another; the entire formation were getting chaotic.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Smolder asked.

"You mean those cocksuckers friendly-firing themselves?" Qibli answered with a bit of humor in his tone, "Well, duh! This is something we don't see everyday." He then turned to Thrax, "Mind giving them their prize for 'Helping' us?"

"No Prob man." Thrax replied with another round into the breach.

Commander Nightblade of the 12th Blitz tank battalion is furious, for the first time in his life, he saw the most dramatic thing ever; a freaking turret of a random shit hole landed on another than, then it rammed into another one, then another one!

He's done with this whole embarrassing shit.

"Everycreature stop fucking ramming and start fighting!" he roared into the radio, it cracked a little, but he ignored it, "There's only one tank, ONE FUCKING TANK! TAAAAKE HIM OOOOUT!!!!!"

Meanwhile, inside Qibli's tank.

Smolder fired off another round, which turned another Panzer III into a massive firework. For a swift second, Qibli thought he's watching movie; everything that just happened are... just... dramatic. But his eyes widened when he saw more than twenty guns aiming directly at his tank.

"OH SHIT!!! DRIVER! BREAK!!! BREAAAAKE!!!"

Gray Hoofs stepped on the break and pulled the levers backs hard as he could, just a second after that, twenty rounds landed exactly 4 inches from the T-34's frontal plate. Smolder was sweating like hell, while Thrax is just frozen. Gray Hoofs looks like he's about to have a heart attack; make sense cuz he's 48 year-old and smoke all the time.

Qibli won't waste any precious time, right after they had close encounter with death itself, QIbli shouted into everycreature's ears, "DRIVER MOVE OUT! THRAX LOAD AP! SMOLDER GIVE' EM HELLLL!!!"

Gray Hoofs let out a cry as he pushed the levers forward while stepping on the accelerator, Smolder looks like she's about to have a mental breakdown as her leg tapped on the trigger rapidly, Thrax is stuffing and getting rounds like an autoloader.

The F-34 seventy-six point two cannon was like a massive machine gun, shredding the enemies as if they're grasses. Even Commander Nighblade is having cold sweats as he watched this... demon shredding his tanks. Nightblade is shocked, never in his military career had he witness such terrifying battle... No, a simple massacre! But he knew that T-34's crew aren't gonna do that forever. He is correct.

"Crap! We're out of ammo!" Thrax reported, both him and Smolder were sweating like somecreature poured water on them, the barrel of the main gun is slightly turning red due to the rapid firing, "The gun's dead, overheated!" Smolder said while panting, "I guess this is it."

"Welp, at least we killed almost an entire battalion of them." said Qibli, is this how his short life gonna end? In this unfamiliar world? At least he'll be KIA. Every soldier wanted a glorious death, that's their last wish.

Qibli closed his eyes, waiting fro death to come. Explosions were heard. Wait... heard? How can he hear stuff if he's dead?

Qibli scrambled as he opened the hatch, shocked and surprised to see that numerous tanks; KV-1s and T-34s, rushing into the battlefield, slaughtering the remaining Panzer IIIs. Thank god! Qibli sighed in relief. He looked at his comrades, which is still keeping their eyes shut.

"Ok thats enough, stop playing dead." he pushed his friends.

"Are... are we dead?" Thrax asked.

"You would if you just sit there." Qibli answered, Gray Hoofs started the tank again, "For god's sake that's hel--- what are you all looking at me like that?" Qibli stopped when he saw his comrades staring at him, which started to creep him out.

"For CELESTIA'S sake. That's how you say it." Thrax corrected.

"Oh, heh, uh... Guess I hit my head a bit too hard." Qibli sighed, for god's---- Celestia's sake why's this so hard? Qibli climbed out of his turret while waving his claws, "Hold your fire! Friendlies here!" But the second he said that, he heard a round coming, it impacted the ground next to him. Feeling airborne due to the shock wave, one sentence flashed through him before he passed out.

Fuck, got friendly-fired again!

Author's Note:

Here's the first three for ya, make some comments, correct me if I'm wrong.
I'll keep makin them.

Comments ( 14 )

awesome chapter keep it up my friend:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

Uuuhhh!!!! Enough with the Friendly Fire already!!! :facehoof: :flutterrage:

10451876
Well he's an unlucky guy... Poor Jake.

10452150
You do know that tank commanders have to go to tank schools first right? There's this military college in China that actually let's you drive a we2 era tank such as a T-34. So my character Jake must've learned how to operate a T-34 from that college before he came to Equestria. Oh and aslo, this is not earth, so the tech tree might be different. Since Equestria is magic, then the radio is also magic in their world. Remember I mentioned that Jake's soul has been TELEPORTED to Equestria, so this T-34 is not the original one.

10452150
And no, T-34/76 uses a 76mm F-34 gun, not a ZiS 5.

10452155
And also, since the tanks are not on Earth but in Equestria, they're not gonna be historically accurate.

10452308
I was asking a historical question. In Equestria, the lack of radios isn't a problem as crews could communicate via magic.

10452575

10452577
That makes it too easy, in my opinion.

10452603
Yeah, welp, magic is magic. But I can make it harder for Jake (Qibli).
For example, their radio is destroyed, and they're cornered behind enemy line. How bout that?

Sorry guys, but I'm currently suffering a headache, so I won't be updating this story until at least few days later.

Login or register to comment