• Published 16th Sep 2020
  • 864 Views, 12 Comments

Eeveelution in Equestria - Moonlure304



When Eevee accidentaly found a portal, dragging Eeveelution to another dimension, Equestria.

  • ...
0
 12
 864

4. A short look of Ponyville

Things going perfectly good after a rough introduction to Fluttershy. Well, almost, maybe a vegetarian food and an awful lot of affection is count to some troubles.

"I've told you many times Vapor, you can't eat Hummingway."

"Aw, man, just a bite, please?"

"How about his, you can take over Angel's spot if you can coped yourself to not eat any of the animals in this sanctuary."

Vaporeon's ear stand up as straight as a pole when he heard it, such an interesting offer.

"Accepted!" he jumped out of his seat on a rock, and go in a zig-zag pattern to the door.

"Having a new species of animal it's sure tiring," Fluttershy said. "Grooming them, feeding them, they're pretty unusual."

"I think Princess Twilight gonna get interested to them," that's Dr. Fauna's voice.

It just like a can was thrown to Fluttershy's head.

"How can I not think about it! Twilight must has some trick to raise them! Or making a research about them!"

But it stopped by another mind bumped into her head. She knows how "destructive" Twilight could be if it's about knowing something she didn't. That could just pushed Eeveelution into some trouble.

"Well, I didn't has a choice."

Electrocuted and burned is a brand new things for Fluttershy, luckily she got some rubber gloves to keep her if the things get out of hooves.

Her animals are not going so well, they must stay out of Flareon path if they don't want to feel like being touched by a 100 degrees melted metal. Also no swimming if there's Jolteon around, prevent the high voltage electricity.

Eevee in the other hand, keep trying to escape the facility. It's cannot count how many times she tried to jump over it, and caught walking around near the Everfree forest. The last time she even disguised as Angel the bunny to enjoying how it feels outside the sanctuary.

"It's great for you to seeing Ponyville, but it also very dangerous," said Fluttershy. "Someone could just catch you from the back and bring you far away."

"Eevee!"

"Angel always being carried everywhere I go in my backpack, and you want to try one too?"

"Eevee!"

"Alright if that's what you want, but you need to promise, you'll keep you manners and stay inside."

So after a few preparations and some complaint from Angel of course, they went off to look food for their animal friends. Eevee finally could got some look of Ponyville along the way.

"So this place is full of some kind of Ponyta or Rapidash being in all sorts of color," said Eevee.

"I don't know what's Ponyta or Rapidash you're talking about, but they heard wonderful," replied Fluttershy.

"Excuse me, can I get some..." before Fluttershy could speak longer, came another pony got past her.

"Five carrots please."

"Um, I think you're in my line," said Fluttershy, but she don't care.

After the unwanted pony went off, another one step in front off her.

"I think you get in my line."

"Then what?" said her, she's not even looking back.

In the middle of it, Eevee jumped out of the bag, use scratch right in the pony's face.

"My eyes!" she screamed.

"Eevee!" Eevee hissed, then she use tackle to her body, send her aside.

"I'm so sorry! Lte me help you!" Fluttershy wanted to help her stand up, but she quickly put her saddle and gallop off.

"Vee..."

"Oh no Eevee, let's get home," she gave Eevee "The Stare," freezed her in second.

It's a kind of extraordinary day for Eevee, second one if compared to the portal thing, but it wouldn't get any worse, right?

Author's Note:

Short, I know.

Comments ( 7 )

This story's premise sounds familiar... Is this based of off another story?

10439424
Honest question.
Is English not your first language?

10624991
Ok.
No offense meant.
It's just obvious that to an individual whose first language is English, you are trying to tell a story in a tongue that is not your familiar one.
The fact that you managed to get a person like me to see what you are TRYING to say as opposed to what IS said shows that you are genuinely trying your best.
And i normally would be the kind to just say "get an editor."
I honestly feel like you would benefit more from taking English lessons ALONGSIDE having an editor.
That way you can make the job of your editor easier by making less mistakes.
Overall, that aside, this is a good story.

10624899
No, even there's another story with Eeveelution based and I just know about that after I publish this story

10624899
I do recall one story that had ponies across Equestria BECOME Eeveelutions.
Was pretty funny seeing Rainbow Dash as a Vaporeon.

10625007
OK, thanks for the advice

Login or register to comment