• Published 16th Sep 2020
  • 864 Views, 12 Comments

Eeveelution in Equestria - Moonlure304



When Eevee accidentaly found a portal, dragging Eeveelution to another dimension, Equestria.

  • ...
0
 12
 864

3. To Fluttershy's cottage

Fluttershy almost dropped her bowl of salad when she heard a loud knock from the door.

"Fluttershy! Open the door, quick!"

Fluttershy needed to shake her head a little bit, make sure her ears still okay. Everypony knows her cottage must be calm and quiet for the animals, except in a big rush.

"I hope this is important," she said with a low tone before putting the salad for Angel. She's not in a really good mood right now. After forced Angel with all things she could make to made her eat, she just wanted to lay down a bit.

"Oh girls, what can I get you with?" Fluttershy tried to make her mouth curved upward rather than downward, although it's hard to do.

"We just want to ask a few questions," said Applebloom. "About these."

As soon as they revealed what's stand behind them, Fluttershy's anger vaporized like a puddle in dry noon.

"Who is this little cutie?" she jumped right to Flareon, patted him so hard that he thought he might get a headache.

"I,m not a dog!" he shouted. But it just sounded like "Flare, flareon!" Let the other Eeveelution laugh.

"Meanwhile, who're all these animals? I've never seen them before," said Fluttershy when she let Flareon go.

"You don't!?" They shouted. As an animal expert, Fluttershy knows every animal that lives in Equestria. Not knowing them was a problem everyone could see. "Even reading in books or something?"

"Na ah," she shook her head. "These creatures unique, maybe no one ever founded them before."

"If you don't know anything, where should we go? Are they from another world?" Scootaloo tried to keep her breathing normally.

"It is okay, Scootaloo, maybe they just a mutation or something?" said Applebloom.

"We're not mutated right?" said Leafeon. "They could just tell us to follow them rather than pulled us just yet. And they look at us like we've been thrown from the space!"

"Reason one, they don't understand us," said Espeon with her usual flat tone. "And reason two, we've been thrown from the space, theoretically."

"How do you know?"

"First, this is us before," Espeon started to draw a circle with her claw on the wooden floor, which resembles the earth.
"And this the world we came in yesterday," she drew another circle a little far from the first one.
"And what we did before is founded a thing that bounced us in high speed from this to this," she drew a curving line from the earth to the Equus.

"So we just need to somehow find a way to bounced back?"

"I have no idea you're so smart Espeon," said Sylveon while observed the drawing Espeon made. "I should have known it earlier."

"Psychic, that's what it does."

"How you could even know that theory?" said Leafeon. "I think we're all never going with humans."

"I watch from humans, and learn," said her still flat. "That's a rare opportunity, but I made it."

She left the rest of Eeveelution gaped like their eyes gonna fall out. Espeon was quiet, but she never is this, quiet. That's strange for them.

"Are you sure you're okay, Esper?" Flareon swung his paw up and down her face. "You don't hear normal."

"I'm fine, I'm fine," her voice suddenly came back. "That tone save some of my energy, I felt okay. Just feel tired under the sun."

But you love the sun, they thought. Espeon got her power from the sun, and she said she tired of the sun, that just doesn't make sense.

"Then we just need to tell them," said Sylveon turned back at the ponies. "Which is hard to do."

She just wanted to tell Espeon for doing a mind connecting, but she doesn't want to make Espeon tired, so she needs another plan.

"Eevee," Sylveon sighed. "Baby-doll eyes?"

"Really? You told me that was for an emergency!" said Eevee. She doesn't like the attack, besides that her move is too powerful for weak foes, she received a comment that a set of big eyes staring at people was kinda, creepy. "Are you sure that's going to work? Not freaking them out?"

"I hope so, now use baby-doll eyes!" she turned Eevee's head facing towards Fluttershy.

"Hey, little guy, what are you doing?" Fluttershy turned and faced them, while Eevee got her head squashed.

"Do it!"

"Okay okay!"

Eevee's eyes glowed blue, then she looked at Fluttershy with the most adorable look Fluttershy was ever seen. On the other hand, the crusaders just back off from them, thinking those big eyes will pop off.

"I'm gonna keep them!" said Fluttershy hugged each of them altogether. "They could stay at my house!"

"WHAT!" Both Eeveelutions and Cutiemark Crusaders shouted.

"But we founded those animals!" said Appleblooom. "And I just want to made them Winona's friend!"

"And my new cat! said, Sweetie Belle.

"Oh yes, but are you have told your parents to have some of these adorable friends?" she asked.

"I think, we don't," said Scootaloo while they looked at the ground.

"Well it's settled, these guys will live in my house," said her. "At least until you were allowed to have a new pet. For now, they'll stay here. You could visit them anytime."

"What are you planning, Sylv?" said Umbreon. Sylveon just blinked.

"One thing we know the won't causing trouble, are they?"

Realizing there was already some scratch, water, and burning marks quickly told her she's not one hundred percent accurate.

Author's Note:

Finally there was some ideas, freshly popped out from my mind.:derpytongue2:

I'm very busy and every time I made to get inside I always just could take a peek. Now I got an image so perfectly that I wrote this in one day.:coolphoto:

I'm so sorry I still have some grammar problems, I still looking. Really really sorry!:fluttershysad: