• Published 15th Apr 2021
  • 3,225 Views, 63 Comments

Immortal Equestria: A Broken Moon - Relevance



A new world is born from Equestria, one of even deeper love, affection, and kinkiness. In this AU, Sex and S&M have become a cultural touchstone for an Equestria that will live forever, more powerful than ever, but what happens when a goddess falls?

  • ...
18
 63
 3,225
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

Yeah... this process of getting to the story I want to tell will be slower than I thought. I'm updating the description of the Fic to reflect that this will be more of an introductory piece to Immortal Equestria.

The story about Luna's recovery will be published in another work... but her fall will still be told here, in time!


Stay tuned!

wort the wait i think. Love the care Celestia and the man showed or her servants, it honors them

“Do get to the point Dainn, we don’t have all day.” Celestia sneered sardonically, folding her arms atop her exercise ball-sized breasts and scowling down the hall at him.

Tt kinda reminded me of an erotic text game u play at times

Hoping that dain loses hate the Caribou
Keep up the good work

A celebration of love... where the "good guys" are out to make their enemies suffer.

Sorry, I'm out. Post- or Anti-FoE isn't my thing anyway, but that honestly screams "hypocrite" and I'm not terribly keen to indulge in that.

10895274
You do you, I would only point out there are many forms of suffering. Among them defeat and humiliation.

10895381
Yes. Cruelty doesn't need to involve bodily harm. You can be plenty cruel through mental means. At the same time, I really don't see how a "fetishizing of love and affection" fits with the good guys talking like supervillains, you know? Unless the story throws a total curveball and redeems Dainn, I'm worried it'll be a lot like most Post-FoE fics that celebrate cruelty as long as it's directed at the right targets.

10895168
Thanks for the confidence! I'll try!

10895009
Glad you enjoyed

Tt kinda reminded me of an erotic text game u play at times

One of the many influences going into this, my Magnum Opus.

10895834
You're welcome and okay, just had to think of it as you could have the same breast size here, which took me by surprise

10896048
Lol, I direct you to the description, which has this warning!

the main characters in general have body proportions similar to Marauder 6272's art, which means various levels of THICCC (with 3 Cs).

If you're not familiar with Marauder6272, Blues64, or others of that sort, you are perhaps less horny than I. Though I would say that a herd of bulls are less horny than I. :trollestia:

10896267
okay. i just mean, never expected this to see in a story, and was not ware there is such a thing as past d size in real life, you know?

10896274
The largest natural breasts are 102ZZZ assets, which weigh nearly 85lbs

Largest Artificial breast implants strangely enough are only 64L (US) as of 2020

Average breast size in Russia is E-cup

It's a fascinating journey beyond D.

10896574
The more you know, i just never saw it past d.

And that game, sizes can get to z cup, thus me reminding me of it

Fuck yeah can't wait to see dainn suffer for eternity, there's one thing I'd love to see him on and itd be that tree of eternal suffering from the hyperion.

Not so much of a fan of Luna being a slave but eh

10896267
To horni jail with you, although I'm probably as bad as you ngl

Dainn be all like "I am a MAYUN! I have a DEEYACK. That makes me SEW-PERRYOR to ALL DEM WEMMENFOLKS."

*rolls eyes*

I will be hoping that Dainn in this fic meets the business end of an Ora Ora Ora.

10967295
Fr, I'm not a fan of Luna being a slave either, but that's another story and later chapter.


10967300
I am the WARDDEN of horny Jail.

I Imprisoned myself in there just to make me the alpha-prisoner of Horny jail, only to reveal myself as the warden too.

They respec me in there now.

10967347
Stay tuned and I hope his comeuppance is entertaining and interesting.

Glad you enjoyed btw, love your stuff.

10967635
I mean no offense but like if your the author why did you make Luna a slave later on just wonderin

10968300
If you can believe it, Luna's story after her shattering about her gradual recovery with love and affection from Celestia is the story I ACTUALLY want to tell, but I wanted to build up this prologue and universe first.

Let me rephrase that, this entire fan fiction which currently totals 30,000 words on my computer, is the PROLOGUE.

10968691
Thank whatever deity exists that I came across this as it was being produced as I can imagine how much I'd have to read in that case

10968768
Lol. I think you for your viewership. Spread the word!

Other stories in the series to explore more fun and fucky sex adventures.

10969026
Just finished rewatching endgame at 3am, yeah can't wait for more. Sadly sunset seems to be the villain, as shes my favorite character i hope she gets redeemed and such, but ykyk

I wonder if there’ll be a TV tropes page about this story?

Login or register to comment