• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 748 Views, 73 Comments

Aspects of Parenthood - xd77



Nathan becomes rather upbeat about being a father.

  • ...
 73
 748

Part 12 (Final)

It was soon all over before it even began, Nathan and Apple Bloom were crying tears of happiness over what had just happened. As Apple Bloom lay in the hospital bed, Nathan sat in a stool right next to her. What they held in their hooves is what they had tearing up over. In Nate's hooves he held a tiny pineapple colored baby unicorn with a tiny winy horn, not near ready for magic, and had a small khaki curly puffy mane and tail. In Apple Bloom's hooves lay a small baby denim blue pegasi with a violet brown mane and tail with freckles, they could not believe it!

"Bloomy, Ah'm so proud of ya." he said.

"Oh honey, look what we brought into this world!" Apple Bloom said. Nathan then gave the twin he was holding a tender kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you for giving me a beautiful healthy boy and gal." said Nate, he then saw his twin smile, "Look at her smile."

"Ah' love you." said Apple Bloom

"Ah' love you too." said Nate and they shared a kiss on the lips.

"Ah' can't believe it, Ah'm the father of an identical twin filly and colt." he said as he stared down at the filly he was holding.

"Hey, hey cupcake, Ah'm your daddy." Nathan said to the cute unicorn filly.

"And Ah'm your mommy, hi." said Apple Bloom to the little blue pegasus colt.

"Bloomy, can ya' believe it, we're parents." said Nate.

"How we doin' so far dad?"

"Ah' think they'd dig us."

Nathan was just in awe of their twin's appearances, "Look at this, she's got Granny Smith's nose." he said referring to the unicorn filly's snout.

"And ya' have yer' cute smile." said Apple Bloom as she referred to the pegasi colt's mouth.

"How do ya' think that one would look with Big Mac's mane?" Nate asked causing him and Apple Bloom to giggle together, that's when they were soon interrupted by the sound of the room door gently opening. Nate and Bloomy looked up to see Princess Twilight (somehow back in her regalia), popping her head in and showing a smile.

"You all feel out for some visitors?"

"Sure, come on in." said Apple Bloom, Twilight opened the door all the way and in came the entire clan. They were all cooing and awing at the cuteness of the twins. Even Zodiac and Ocellus managed to join them, as well as Luster Dawn and Thunder Clash.

"Say 'hi everypony' hi." Nathan and Apple Bloom cooed as they waved the baby's little forehooves at the crowd. The filly now had its eyes open, but the colt's remained closed.

"Hi little baby waby's." said Kyle in a goofy laugh voice, "My name is Kyle and I'm gonna teach you how to do drawing, bowling, running....."

"Hey, hey, hey easy Kyle don't overdo it, they just learned to open their eyes." said Nate.

"Okay, then we'll just play peek-a-boo." Kyle said still in his goofy voice.

"And guys, I'm your cousin Spike." said Spike as he walked closer slowly, "I don't do funny voices, but I will see to it your diapers stay clean whenever you come over and visit."

"What are their names?" asked Luster Dawn.

"Well, we each got to pick a name, so Ah' picked Apple Tart after Granny Smith's great great aunt Apple Tart." said Apple Bloom.

"And Ah' picked Lone Star after the motto emblem of Texas." said Nathan.

Ocellus was puzzled, "How will you tell them apart?"

"Hey it shouldn't be hard, they're a filly and colt, so Ah' think it'll be easy." said Nathan, "All right, who want's to be Lone Star?"

The blue pegasi colt coughed and mumbled, still with his eyes closed, Nate smiled then giggled.

"Ah' see we have a volunteer."

"And Ah' think the one Nate's holdin' will be Apple Tart." said Apple Bloom.

"Your babies are really cute, you all get two hooves up!" said Cinnamon Swirl, who had followed them in.

"Thanks kid." said Nate.

"Cinnamon we're really sorry we had to cut your birthday short." said Apple Bloom with a sad expression.

"That's okay Apple Bloom."

"Well we're gonna make it up to ya' Cinnamon, this weekend we'll give ya' a retake party. That time we'll be the Power Ponies again, Ah'll be Mane-iac, ya tackle me and get your cake then!" Nate exclaimed. This got a huge reaction from Twilight, who was nervous about putting that cheesy costume back on and getting stuck again.

"That's totally awesome!"

"Uh, okay, let's go before we get crazy about this." said Twilight as she escorted the clan out. But Nathan had his eye on one pony.

"Luster?" Nate asked.

"Yes Nathan?"

"Wait a moment, Bloomy and Ah' need a favor."

"What is it?"

"Well, we need a foalsitter, and we were wondering if you could be it."

Luster Dawn gasped excitedly.

"Are you kidding, of course I will!" she said hugging Nathan.

"All right, it's settled, you are our twins foalsitter. We'll even pay ya."

THE END

Author's Note:

Well Nathan and Apple Bloom are now parents, and Luster Dawn is now their foalsitter.

Credit goes to Psalty123.

Comments ( 2 )

Thank you, XD! 😁

Login or register to comment