• Published 30th Apr 2020
  • 1,373 Views, 66 Comments

Sunset’s Uprising - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Sunset Shimmer seeks revenge on Princess Celestia and her friends with a rising new army.

  • ...
5
 66
 1,373

The Ending

After the defeat of Sunset Shimmer, Celestia faced all the creatures and ponies within the empire. A part of her was glad that her traitorous student has finally received the just comeuppance for her crimes. However, another part of her wished that she had changed her ways and accepted the ways of friendship. Wiping off the tears from her eyes, she softly smiled knowing that Equestria was saved.

The Mane Six, Spike, and the ponified five reunited together as they witnessed the restoration of the kingdom and all the ponified students human again. “Wow, that wave turned everyone back to normal! I’ve never seen anything like that before!” Spike said.

“Me neither, Spike.” Equestrian Fluttershy said.

“Princess Celestia, how did you do that? I don’t think I’ve seen you emit such powerful magic like that before!” Twilight asked.

“That’s the power I occasionally use as a last resort. It takes at least a few months to recharge such power. It only happens when much anger and sorrow mix together after I experience betrayal, suffering, and stress. I truly didn’t want to end it that way.” Celestia explained.

“I can see that. You did what you had to do to save Equestria from Sunset.” Twilight said, softly smiling.

“You all did.” Celestia said before facing all the creatures. “Without your help, I would’ve never been able to succeed in rescuing Equestria from our enemies. Thank you... all of you. You honor us with your courage.” Celestia thanked.

All the creatures and crystal ponies shouted in cheers for the princesses and element bearers. After the creatures departed back to their homelands, the heroes turned to see the ponified students still unconscious from the pies.

“Sorry, Princess! They will awake within half an hour.” ponified Pinkie said.

“Worry not. I will awake them.” Celestia said. She ignited her horn and cast a spell on the students. After a few seconds, they all opened their eyes and saw themselves in equine forms.

“WHOA! What happened to me?! Snips, look at me!” Snails exclaimed.

“Wait, look at me too!” Snips added. “We’re little horses!”

All the students marveled at the wonders of the Crystal Empire and their pony forms. Flash got up and saw himself with orange fur and a blue mane. He also noticed he had pegasus wings. Then he saw Twilight walking toward him. “Whoa, Twilight, is that you? Your hair looks familiar.” Flash said.

“Yeah, it is quite a long story. Soooo, welcome to Equestria? Hehe...” Twilight sheepishly smiled.

“I... I actually like this city. Wait, is that a castle right there?” Flash asked, pointing to the crystal castle.

“Yes. You guys are in the Crystal Empire, home of Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor. They are my relatives here: sister-in-law and brother respectively.” Twilight said.

“Wow, that’s really cool! What happened to Sunset? I remember her turning into some sort of monster, and I was being blasted by her beam then everything went black.” Flash recalled.

“She brainwashed you all to do her bidding and turned you into demonized monsters to take over Equestria.” Twilight informed.

“What?! Oh no, that’s terrible! I hope we didn’t cause any damage here!” Flash panicked.

“Unfortunately, you have.” Celestia replied from above. All the students looked up at her as she caught their attention. “Thankfully, you did not take any lives here in the Crystal Empire. However, the amount of mess you made must be undone. It would be fair if you all had a light punishment for what you have done. Once you have cleaned up all the mess here, I will allow you to go back home in your world.” Celestia said.

Flash blushed in embarrassment from the imagination of destroying the ponies’ property while mind-controlled. Nevertheless, he accepted the duty. “Okay, we will get it done.” Flash conceded.

“Yeah, we’re really sorry.” Snails said.

“Well, at least this will be better than doing homework. That’s for sure.” Snips muttered.

45 Minutes Later

“Man, that was a lot of work. This is just as tiring as working on the farm.” ponified Apple Bloom groaned.

“Yeah, but you have to admit that our pony things look so cool! Look, I’m a pegasus!” Scootaloo said. She tried to fly, but couldn’t spread her little wings. “Aw, come on! Why can’t these wings work?”

“I don’t even know how to use this horn! Being a unicorn feels quite weird.” Sweetie Belle added. After they all finished their work in cleaning up, all the students assembled together.

Twilight ran to Celestia. “Princess! How will my other friends and their friends get back to their home? The portal must have already closed by the time we defeated Sunset!” Twilight asked.

“Not to worry, Twilight. Although the crystal mirror has closed, there is yet another in Equestria. In fact, you won’t need to look far.” Celestia said. She pointed her hoof to a manhole covered by rocks right beside the castle.

She uncovered the manhole which emitted golden light inside. The students gazed on the sight and drew near it. “I wish you all farewell! You won’t be harmed by Sunset Shimmer anymore.” Celestia smiled. The students cheered in celebration before jumping inside the manhole.

“Soooo I guess it’s goodbye then...” Pinkie said.

“Yep, it is. I will miss you girls. Thank you so much for your help in saving Equestria. It was great in having your equine counterparts meet you all!” Twilight said.

“Indeed. Now I know that my other me will always be fabulous! She certainly is the definition of it!” ponified Rarity praised.

“Why, thank you, darling! You remain your fabulous self as well!” Equestrian Rarity said.

The ponified five and the CMCs hugged each other as they finally reunited. “It’s good to have ya back, Sugarcube!” Applejack said.

“I miss ya too, Applejack!” Apple Bloom said.

“Come, darling, let’s have a spa together to celebrate our victory!” Rarity said.

“I’ll be more than happy to!” said Sweetie Belle.

“Come on, kid, let’s go back home!” Rainbow Dash said.

“Right behind you!” Scootaloo smiled.

“Fair well, my little ponies. I am certain that Princess Twilight will see you all again very soon.” Celestia smiled. They smiled back and embraced Twilight. They then jumped through the manhole and teleported back to their home.

Celestia then teared up while covering half of her face. Luna lowered her hoof on her sister’s left shoulder. “Are you alright, sister?” Luna asked.

“Of course. It’s just that... Equestria is saved once more but—but I just feel bad that I couldn’t save Sunset from losing her way. To me, that’s like a failure on my part.” Celestia said.

“Do not feel that way. You did what you had to as the princess and protector of Equestria. She made her choice on what path to follow, and you made yours.” Luna comforted.

Celestia hugged her sister with her left wing. “Thank you, Luna. It’s something I should never forget. Any path a pony chooses, it will either lead him to good, or it will lead him to evil. The choice is ours.” Celestia concluded.

MEANWHILE

The monsters whom the Humane Six defeated turned back to humans and woke up from their sleep. They looked everywhere and saw the hallway empty. They also noticed they were on the floor while tied up. “Huh? Hey, what happened? Did we miss something?” one of them asked.


The End

Author's Note:

And that concludes Sunset’s Uprising.

Thank you guys for reading this story and for your support as well. I hope you really enjoyed this story, Chazkopa, since you requested it. I’m glad you were enjoying the previous chapters.

Stay tuned for Magical Difficulties, my next Legion of Doom story! It will be released on Monday 5/11.

Peace!

Comments ( 12 )

I really enjoyed this story and I thank you for that.

10226004
I’m very happy you enjoyed it. :scootangel:

10226011
I'll let you know when I thinking a request story, after you finish other stories.

Comment posted by ChazMLPFIM deleted May 10th, 2020

This story was great. While I do like Equestria Girls and Sunset is my favorite character on it. I like this as a sort of what if Sunset never reformed story. I also like the Equestria Girls going to Equestria and becoming ponies. And Celestia was actually able
To do something for once. Good job on this story.

Comment posted by Slayer99 deleted Jul 19th, 2023
Login or register to comment