• Published 30th Apr 2020
  • 1,372 Views, 66 Comments

Sunset’s Uprising - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Sunset Shimmer seeks revenge on Princess Celestia and her friends with a rising new army.

  • ...
5
 66
 1,372

The Uprising

Author's Note:

Hey, friends. This is your dear Clown Prince back again. This is my first request story I’m writing. The first chapter will be based on Sunset Wins, a story picture that was drawn by BBBhuey on DeviantArt which was also requested by Chazkopa. Here is the link 👇🏼
https://www.deviantart.com/bbbhuey/art/Sunset-Wins-764346377

Now, Sunset is a very interesting character to me. To let you all know, I’m not a big fan of Equestria Girls. She is the only character I actually like. I do wonder how things would’ve been if she remained evil. I’m certain things would happen like this and onward. Enjoy 😊

In the evening of Canterlot High School, there flew a red and orange mixed demon with a devilish smile on her face. She flew above a smoking crater right in front of the statue. About several minutes ago, she fought against Twilight Sparkle and the new friends she made at the school. Those were none other than the human counterparts of the Mane 5 in Equestria.

FLASHBACK


“It’s over, Twilight Sparkle!! Give it up already!!” the demon shrieked. She wore Twilight’s crown on her head.

“Never, Sunset! With the power of friendship, we will never give up!” Twilight—in her human form— shouted. Spike—in his dog form—hid close behind her legs as she and her friends tried to hold her off with their rainbow blast.

Moments have passed as they both struggled to gain the upper hand. Sunset strained harder in getting her magic beam to overcome them. Their beam slowly drew near to her. She was about to lose to their rainbow power, and she refused to give up. “They cannot...defeat...me!!” she mentally grunted.

Then she got an idea. She looked at Spike and saw him hiding behind Twilight. Smirking evilly, her eyes glowed orange and shot her laser beams at Spike. The beams nearly struck him. He fearfully whimpered which arrested the attention of Twilight and her friends. With them distracted, Sunset mightily pressed her magical beam right at them, defeating them instantly.

“YES! Hahahahaha!! You lose, Twilight! The power is mine to command!” Sunset exulted.

Twilight opened her eyes and saw their rainbow magic leave them. Weakened and wounded by the blast, she slowly looked up at her enemy and glared. “You can’t...do this, Sunset. You don’t have to do this.” Twilight muttered. Spike ran to her and snuggled her. Her friends remained motionless on the ground as they were severely injured by her power.

“Ahhh, but I do. For too long, I have been searching for infinite power to gain control over Equestria. Now, I have achieved it!” Sunset boasted.

Twilight tried to stand on her human legs until she fell down. Her injuries were taking a toll on her. Seeing the brainwashed students standing behind Sunset and the Human Five being unconscious, she dreaded the thought that neither she nor her friends would be able to stop Sunset and retrieve her crown. She could not bear the thought of Celestia and her friends in Equestria being vulnerable to Sunset’s newfound might.

Then an idea crossed her mind. “I...I am quite sure this will work.” Twilight thought.

“Enough games, Sparkle. I’ll be kind enough to end your pathetic misery. Any last words?” Sunset taunted, generating a fiery ball of magic in her palms.

“I know from the bottom of my heart that you will be defeated. Even if you manage to destroy us, there will still be those who will manage to defeat you!” Twilight declared.

“Ohhh, bold words...from a worm! Sweet dreams, dear princess!” Sunset shouted, firing her magic beam at them. Twilight closed her eyes and embraced Spike and her friends. The beam struck them which created a small explosion in the spot. Nothing remained of them in the large crater.


FLASHBACK ENDED


“That’s that.” Sunset said, satisfied. “Now nothing stands in the way of my dream.”

“Your Shimmerness! Lookie what we found!! HAHAHAHAHA!!” one of her demon minions alerted. She grinned once she saw who it was.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Flash Sentry! Bring him here!” Sunset commanded.

They brought him before her. Flash’s eyes were glowing bluish green as he was brainwashed like the rest of the students were except for Snips and Snails as they were in demon form.

“I had almost forgotten about you.” Sunset said. She put her finger under his chin.

“Uh...Twilight? Is that you?” Flash asked. He tried to recognize the voice but couldn’t. His brainwashed mind failed to identify the speaker.

“Twilight is no more. Nothing will save you and your friends now, Flash.” Sunset smiled. Then her smile turned to a vengeful frown.

“I promised that I will make you pay for breaking up with me. I’m going to really enjoy this...” Sunset said, squeezing his cheeks.

“No...p-please...” Flash uttered.

“Did you truly think that I liked you? Or even loved you? Fool, you were a mere pawn ready to be thrown away once done! You are nothing to me! Then you HUMILIATED me by throwing me away first!! At first, I wanted to rip you to shreds, but then I thought about something else. Instead, I’ll do worse. You will be mine...forever!” Sunset said.

She grabbed his rose from his blazer and crushed it to torn petals. She lifted him up and sent a transformation wave at him from her crown. Snips and Snails cringed from the wails that Flash screamed. “Ouch...that’s gotta hurt.” Snips said.

Flash then dropped to the ground and lifted himself from the concrete. Sunset smiled at her new creation. “Arise my new pet! Arise...MY GENERAL!!!” she commanded. Flash evilly grinned and acknowledged his new master.

He was yellow with dark yellow bat wings, had a fiery hair style, his legs were back, his shoes were also yellow, and his eyes were flaming red. He hissed with gleeful motions. Sunset then faced the rest of the student body. “And now...for you...my new army!” she exclaimed. Her ray struck them all.

They slowly changed from their human forms unto their demonlike monster forms. Sunset then levitated herself in the air with her arms raised. “In your empty state, you are all easier to control! You animals will give me victory no matter how old...or how young!” she said, beholding the human Cutie Mark Crusaders in their new forms.

“Go! Go! My minions! To the portal and to Equestria!” Sunset ordered. She entered the statue portal alongside her new army. They all hissed and growled in eager anticipation to conquer all of Equestria.


Celestia and Twilight’s friends waited outside of the portal in the throne room for Twilight to return with the crown. Seeing she still has not exited the portal, Rainbow Dash grew more inpatient. “It’s been almost three days, and she still hasn’t returned!” she said.

“I’m getting a little worried.” said Fluttershy.

“Fear not, my little ponies. We must have faith that Twilight Sparkle will return once she completes her mission.” Celestia assured.

Suddenly, the postal began to activate. The ponies were happy as they thought that it was Twilight and Spike coming back.

“Everypony, look! It’s Twilight! She’s finally here!” Rainbow rejoiced.

Then Flash’s head burst forth and smiled widely at Dash. She backed away in fear. “AHH! Who are you?!”

“What is this? What is going on?!” Celestia demanded, terrified. Then an all-too-familiar voice struck her speechless.

“Hello, Celestia...” Sunset said, emerging from the portal.

“No...” Celestia said. She and the others backed away as Sunset’s minions—Flash, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Snips, and Snails stood next to their master. They stood in equine form while still being monsters.

“Missed me?” Sunset smiled.

“Presenting her Royal Highness! QUEEN SUNSET SHIMMER!!” Flash introduced.