• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 400 Views, 95 Comments

The mare who laughed - sykko



A dangerous new villain appears plaguing Equestria with lethal jokes.

Comments ( 15 )
Comment posted by The_Darker_Fonts deleted Jun 9th, 2020

Things are moving faster upon the scenes

10277094
I'm wanting to have a bit of backstory set up for the sequels I have in mind.

10277122
Hums and says good evilly

An inanimate object once told me life was a lie. I had to believe it to know that the object spoke!

10277199
That's from a poem, but I can't place it right now.

10277354
Actually, it's an original quote from yours truly :derpytongue2: I have a lot of original quotes, although, if that does happen to be from a poem, let me know about it!

Oh, wow.

Sunset Shimmer - Punisher
Fluttershy - Batman
Twilight - Oracle
Rarity - Two-Face
Starlight Glimmer - Harley Quinn

I swear, if sequels are made, then by the time it ends, Twilight will run out loved ones and close friends. She already lost Pinkie and now Rarity is next. All in all, I'll keep an eye out for the sequel.

10277553
You forgot Gilda, even though she played a minor role in this story, she's deathstroke. Then you've got Stygian who is a Ras Al'Ghul/Vandal Savage/Doctor Doom/Immortal(?) leader of a mystic ninja cult combo.

10277629
To the first question, a little of both. To the second, I'm not entirely sure.

10277632
Well, yeah, that's fascinating. There's just one question, if Blueblood was Stygian, what happened to the real Blueblood? He killed him just to impersonate him? I can only imagine who Starswirl is gonna be.

10277664
I've been thinking that maybe Starswirl is the head of the shadow guard. If I make him the head of the shadow guard, he'll be the one in charge of not only selecting the members, but also indoctrinating them and programming them.

10277725
Plus, I think I changed my mind about Sunset since Punisher is a Marvel character. And since Deathstroke is taken, that leaves Deadshot for Sunset.

10278812
I'm not gonna tell you're wrong as that's your interpretation. All that matters to me is that you enjoyed the ride.

Login or register to comment