• Published 11th Feb 2020
  • 2,964 Views, 21 Comments

Chrysalis's favorite pet - Dark Vessel



(AU) (Rape) (Slavery) [F/F] Chrysalis's hive finally captures Twilight, the most vulnerable of the Equestrian princesses... With such a strong status symbol under her possession, the changeling queen can't keep her hooves off of her new pet.

Comments ( 6 )

I have a plan for a... Unique fic before i'll return to this one, however. I'll publish the first chapter of that before finishing this one, so I can direct people to it in the Author's note.

When I say unique, I mean unique. I have not seen a clopfic in this genre ever. As a hint, think of Fluttershy in Every Little Thing She Does.

Zed

I look forward to seeing what your next fic will be after listening to that song. I've been loving Chrysalis's favorite pet, one of my favourite clop fics so far that I have read. Thanks for the work you put into this.

As for ideas for this one I have a few. What if Celestia doesn't think Equestria has a chance of winning the war against the changelings but she see's how laser focused Chrysalis is on Twilight. So Celestia throws Twilight under the bus and signs a peace treaty recognizing her as Chrysalis's pet and a gift of "jewellery" for Twilight to seal the deal. Then maybe Chrysalis brings Twilight on an Equestrian tour.

General idea's: What happens when Twilight misbehaves and needs to be punished thoroughly. Interactions with other changeling slaves. Anal play, perhaps Twilight hasn't worshipped every inch of Chrysalis yet. Chrysalis captures some of Twilight's friends and/or family and has some games to play, perhaps some rule 63 magic involved. Some intense training in enjoying harsher treatment like whipping/spanking in sensitive areas, claps, weights, ice cubes/dildos, breath play. Life for Twilight in the distant future when she's finished being broken in and without shame. What Chrysalis does to keep Twilight feeling shame and humiliation.

10238318
It was the episode in particular I was highlighting. I have a feeling the fic's either gonna squick or impress people, it's a very... love it or hate it concept. But i've never seen it even mentioned before outside of more private settings - could be an idea that's originated with me. It's gonna be a big genre change, but people may like it still, due to the similar theme of forced pleasure.

And... Thank you for the high praise ^^ I'm glad you like it.

Celestia throwing Twi under the bus... I can't see Celestia herself doing that, but perhaps her nightmare version would do so instantly... Very interesting idea! I like~ Could even tie in to other ideas you present... Alright, once i'm done with the other fic, I may well come back ;)

Will there be more, or is this it?

11728051
I have some plans, unsure how long until i'll end up publishing it though. The next chapter I have written up is at 1,700 words, for reference. The initial 'milestone' I was going for was 'Twilight's first night with Chrysalis' - that's been achieved in the chapters i've published, so I am a little aimless in where I would want the fic to go from here. An average day? Sure, that works, and could easily be the next day in the fic's continuity. A bit of a skip? Feasible, but it parts the reader from Twilight's perspective (or Chryssie's if they are that way inclined)...

11728051
Could go for a bit more of an exploration of the changelings' society (from the perspective of Twilight witnessing it as she pleasures Chrysalis), which could be interesting, and probably the best move - though there's a fine line between a good display and a pointless lore dump.

Login or register to comment