• Published 20th Jan 2020
  • 593 Views, 18 Comments

The Lost Secret of Twilight - Dark Rose 777



Discoveries of a old scroll, written before it's time, and within it lies an ancient magic of old.

  • ...
1
 18
 593

The Other Sides (Part 5)

Author's Note:

Hello,
In case folks are getting a tad confused, each "Other Sides" are back stories that take place in the ancient past, and each girl is older than the last. if you guys have any thoughts as to which direction this story might heading, please PLEASE write them in the comments below, or PM me. I seriously need some inspiration!

Best wishes!
~ Dark Rose 777

"Well, here I am.
Los in a sea nothing nothingness!
Lost, with nothing or no-how to guide me!
Forever alone-!"

"What in tarnation are ya goin' on about?" Green emerald eyes glared at her, clearly not in the mood.

"Oh, dearest, dear-some, dear friend of mine! Your reputation precedes you! Ya'll don't nuthin' fur' nuthin'! Ye shall never understand my woes, my unending sorrow!" she wailed melodramatically. A smile began to grow on her face, lighting up the space around them in utter pink joy, as she watched her companion's face grow steadily flatter.

"An' now yer mockin' me, huh?"

"Yes-indeedy!"

"Uh-huh. . ."

The bright smile that had lit the room, clicked out, shafting them in semi-darkness, as a frowning, sad look reigned over her face again. "Um, I kind had a sad, Shakesbeardy thing going, and you ruined it," she complained cheerfully, her bright, sky-blue eyes twinkling.

"Yup!" her companion replied, with just as much cheer.

"Where are the others?" She asked.

"Around," came the reply.

Comfortable silence settled around the two entities, bright, cherry pink and tangerine orange arura swirling around them like falling snow. She began to think on her past, comparing it to the here and now.

An scroll. .
HIM. . .
A sweet, smart little girl named Twilight Sparkle. . .

"Now reader, you might thinking, What is going on? Nothing makes sense! Well, these days, nothing ever does! But that's the joy in it, right? Anywho, my name is Pink-, no, wait, that WAS my name! Okay, lemme try that again! Hello, my name is Lilac Jump, and I am something very specials indeed. This story was supposed to make sense, but HE made it not make sense! Okay, now I'm getting confused!"

"Try again darling, this time from the beginning?" White and sapphire blue colors joined the charade.

"But I was!"

"Please?" A gentle, soft voice spoke up, while yellow arura mixed it, creating a mixed color sphere. An outsider would almost call it a rainbow sphere currently missing some colors.

"OH FINE!!, Okay, as long as I get to tell things from my end!"

"Very well," as the resounding words were heard, crimson red and dark, royal purple colors swirled in, shrouding the six beings in a brilliant rainbow of colorful light.

"Okay, once upon a time, like a really long time ago. . ."

I was born underneath a rock. At least that what it felt like! I was born into a family with two parents, and three sisters. I was the second to pop out. My family was strictly religious, and VERY stern when it came to socializing with others my age. Of course, I was only allowed to converse with Earth-bornes, but I always knew something would change.

My family farmed rocks. A strange practice, I know.

I bet you know exactly who I am. "Surely," you think, "after nine seasons, I know who she is! She's Pink-"

But we're not there yet, dear reader! So back to my backstory! We had a strange practice, but it made us tough and strong, something you desperately needed if you were gonna live when I did. me and my sisters each had a field to our own to flip, while our parents handled maintenance of the house, financial stuff, and food. I learned everything from rocks: how to count, cook, a history of rocks, and basically everything earth-borns need to know to flourish in my time-line. We had a lot of workers to help. Heh, more like slaves, but that's besides the point! Life was good, if boring and bit cold and lonely. There were a lot a rules. But I had a home, food, and people cared about me.

That is, until HE came. HE ruined everything for me. I will hate HIM for all eternity. My friends don't believe me when I say that I hate him, considering that literally everything HE does makes me laugh, but I do. Hate is a strong feeling, but it was all I felt while HE was around. HE's made so many foals and fillies throw their smiles away.

Permanently.

No one can understand HIM. Not even me. And then HE does things that are just on the edge of cruel! But HE never hurts anyone. The day HE does is the day time stops. It's so frustrating!

All seemed to be lost, until I sensed something. I think you, dear reader know what, or who that something is, but I'm going foreshadow, and leave you hanging. Oh, don't worry, reader, I know what I'm doing! I am an Element of Harmony after all! Right, girls?"

"Uh, I don't think anything is capable of answering that question, Jumps. You might destroy everything we've done."

"What?! Blazey, I am fully capable of responsibility-"

"I beg ta differ."

Comments ( 1 )

This is a great chapter, but... are you finished?

Login or register to comment