• Published 10th Nov 2019
  • 390 Views, 6 Comments

Gem Hunt - keithsterling



a series of kidnapping started in Ponyville that Celestia lost lover could only stop

  • ...
 6
 390

Chapter 10 The End

~It a few hours later that same day~

Once again, Royal Investigator Justice Silverlight is visited at his rental house by yet another Alicorn Princess this time it was his girlfriend Princess Celestia attired in a yellow-orange mid-knee-length dress with golden sporty stacked cork sandals on her fairly large white bare feet. Upon having a long phone conversation with her boyfriend Justice over discovering that Gem Cutter Night was still alive. Princess Celestia quickly cleared her busy court week schedule in Canterlot to be with her boyfriend after her adoptive niece Princess Cadence Sparkle had to return to the Crystal Empire over an Empire-wide weather emergency.

"What do you think Gem Cutter master plan is this time, beloved?" Celestia asks, concerned as Justice walked up to her and wraps his arms around her.

"It hard to say, my beautiful Sun Princess. We both know Gem Cutter Night's mind doesn't work the same way as ours. She thinks at a higher level and is paranoid. To see me here in Ponyville trying to stop her again. Might have set back her master plan a few steps. But that makes her even more dangerous." Justice comments as Celestia's snorted very loudly with anger.

"AHaaa, dangerous? That put it kindly, my beloved. That unicorn mare morph is downright pure evil. You know I never put a word like that on any pony morph. But after she dragged me through Tartarus hoping and praying that I wouldn't lose you to that vile magical poison, she concocted for me. It the only word I can use on her to keep my own sanity." Celestia said coldly but worried and concerned as the return of Gem Cutter Night has brought back her living nightmare once again.

With that, Justice takes hold of Princess Celestia's hand and walks her into the living room of the rental house. She sits down on the sofa in front of him, and he reaches into the pocket of the uniform before kneeling on one knee in front of her. He retrieves the engagement ring that he took from her a few weeks ago as punishment for becoming jealous. He gently spreads her fingers apart on her left hand and slips the ring on her fourth finger once again.

"Will the Alicorn mare the ruler of all Equestria, allow this humble unicorn stallion who has to know her for many seasons. Give him her hand in marriage? I promise to remain at her side as her husband for as long as I can." Justice said humbly as real tears come to Celestia's pale magenta eyes.

"Yes-yes-yes. I will give this humble unicorn stallion my hand in marriage. I promise like him I'll remain at his side as his wife for as long as he can and beyond." Celestia said, very loving as she stares at the gold engagement ring on her finger.

"Eek!" Celestia exclaims as Justice ran his fingers down Celestia's exposed large white barefoot after secretly slipping her sandal off her fairly large barefoot went she was staring at the ring on her finger.

"Oh, Justice! You are the only stallion that can ruin a tender moment like this by tickling my foot. But I guess that's what I should expect went I become your wife. Oh well, if this worst's of you the unprovoked attacks on, my sensitive feet. I can live with that. It will make marriage life more interesting and more nerve-racking for me, at least." Celestia comments nervously and forgiving as she floats her removed sandal out of Justice's hand and lands it on the coffee table next to her.

Before reaching down and sliding her other sandal off her foot, leaving her perfectly shaped fairly large, susceptible white bare feet exposed to whatever mischief her fiancé has a plan for them.

~Gem Cutter Night Hideout somewhere in Ponyville~

"Damn it! How much I hate that stallion getting in my way! My plan was perfect! Snatch that small purple dragon have that Alicorn Princess Twilight Sparkle pay for his return and return him as gem statue! But no Royal Investigator Justice Silverlight had to show up and hinder my whole plan!" Gem Cutter said spitefully as every muscle in her equine frame tighten.

'But I didn't see that annoying Alicorn Princess anywhere! But that doesn't mean she's not too far away! The team of Justice and Princess Celestia is a formable team! With the skills of Justice and Royal resources of Princess Celestia! That team is nearly impossible to stop!' Gem Cutter thought obsessed as she pip plop over the wooden floor toward the far wall of her hideout.

On the far wall of her hideout thumbtack in a straight line were Polaroid pictures of the main six; beside each photo was a short description of them with what their elements were and how to exploit it. Starting from the far right of the line was Applejack right below her photo was her little sister Apple bloom with large red X over it. Next to her was a photo of Rainbow Dash below her picture was a photo of Scootaloo with large red X over it.

Next to her was a photo of Rarity right below her photo was a photo of her little sister Sweetie Belle a large red circle was around it. As we continue down the line of photos, pictures of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are next with nothing below them. As we reach the last photo, it was a picture of Princess Twilight Sparkle below her photo was ripping in half a photo of Spike, her little dragon. A few inches from Twilight picture were two photos stacked above each other one picture of Princess Protector Justice Silverlight, and the other picture was of Princess Celestia written on both pictures in red was formable team beware.

~The afternoon of that same day~

After spending the remainder of the morning at his rental house with his fiancée Princess Celestia, an activity both ponies needed so they can face the looming threat of Gem Cutter Night together as they always have. Princess Celestia flew back to Canterlot upbeat and, of course, barefooted. Before she left, she promised him that she would return to reclaim her sandals from him and test out being his wife for a day.

The Carousel Boutique is a carousel shaped large round wooden building on the outskirts of ponyville the small structure on the top of the building serves as Miss Rarity Radiance bedroom and private workshop. Above the main entrance signs with a picture of pony morph mare wearing a dress and hat welcoming her customers and clients to herself owned dress shop. The interior of the boutique looks like your typical dress shop with numerous small alcoves covered by red curtains.

Several small platforms are spread throughout the main room displaying various styles of dresses made in house. A finely made set of wooden stairs head up to the second floor of the dress shop, the private living area for Miss Rarity Radiance. Standing in front of a wall full of fabric bolts was a beautiful light gray unicorn mare morph with moderate indigo blue mane and tail. Her elegant and slender 5ft 7in equine figure was encased in a yellow, green short-sleeve polo shirt and blue relaxed fit jeans. On her light, bare gray feet were black round-toed slip-on shoes. This unicorn mare was Miss Rarity Radiance, the owner of this dress shop.

Her well-manicured fourth finger was tapping against the lower half of her snout, trying to figure out what fabric bolt she would use for her next creation. Also sitting on her muzzle was a pair of red-framed glasses. Along with a pencil tucked behind her ear, a measuring tape rest on her shoulders. The tiny gold bell above the door jingles, but Rarity doesn't react to it through the doorstep Royal Investigator Justice Silverlight.

Went Rarity didn't react to the bell, Justice decided to take the opportunity to do a long, appraising glance of this unicorn mare Fashion Designer. He begins by looking at the clothing she was wearing from head to foot; she didn't move a muscle during that time. Till he reaches her shoulders from over her shoulder appeared her well-manicured hand, her fingers spread apart deliberately. He walked over to the other shoulder, and the same thing happens with her other hand. Went he moved toward her feet, she sighed slowly and spoke to him.

"I am sorry, darling, but you have to get to know me better. Before I allow you to see them." Rarity comment politely as she walked over to him.

"How did you know I was looking you over Miss Radiance?" Justice asked as she stood in front of the taller unicorn stallion.

"It my business to know what my customers and clients are looking for. In your case Lord Silverlight I knew you would come to my Carousel Boutique, and the first thing you would do was give me the once over. So that why I remain in place, allowing you to do so, I only spoke up went I felt you staring at my feet. It one part of the body that I am self-conscious about, not because their ugly or something. It because they are hopelessly ticklish." Rarity explains as she gestured toward a small table with soft apple cider with two glasses on a tray.

With that, the two unicorns' ponies have a seat and begin a long conversation together, building a strong rapport with each other. From this first meeting, the friendship with Miss Rarity Radiance and the Silverlight Unicorn family begins. The friendship between these two ponies allowed Miss Rarity Radiance to seal a deep bond with main Royal Family, something she was unable to do with her once obsession with Prince Blueblood. Who turns out to be less than desirable the longer she spoke to him.

"I must say Miss Radiance; you are quite an interesting mare to talk to," Justice said, complementing as it caused Rarity to blush and chuckle nervously.

"I thank you, Lord Silverlight. You are a far cry from some of those Canterlot so-called Noble Ponies who are so snobby toward a pony from a small town like Ponyville. That I just want to retch went I meet them." Rarity comment annoyed as she takes a sip of her soft apple cider from her glass.

"Lord Silverlight, don't think me impolite, but are you related to Baroness Shimmering Diamond Silverlight. I only ask because your last name is Silverlight as well?" Rarity asked, taking another sip of apple cider from her glass.

"She is my Mother." Justice answers as Rarity spit the apple cider out of her mouth in shock with the answer.

"Your mother! What about Viscountess Ophelia Silverlight?" Rarity asked, drying her mouth with the napkin on her lap.

"She is my Grandmother." Justice answers as Rarity can't believe her luck sitting in her Carousel Boutique assign to protect her, and her little sister from the kidnapper is the son and grandson of the Boss mares of the Silverlight unicorn family.

"The high society pony I know in Canterlot speaks very highly of your noble family, he tells me out of all the noble family that governs the House of Lords in Canterlot. The Silverlight family is most respected because there are the most tolerant of the other social levels. Making them well-liked by the common pony." Rarity explains as Justice chuckle to himself.

"You must be speaking about Fancy Pants, the high society unicorn pony," Justice comments as Rarity shook her head.

"Do you know him?" Rarity inquiry

"No, my grandmother does. I only know him through Miss Fleur De Lis, his companion. That unicorn mare supermodel morph is smarter then she looks. I have found she quite intelligent went I speak to her away from the public eye. She tells me that ditzy and airhead persona she puts on is a show, most ponies think that how supermodel should be." Justice explains as Rarity gives Justice skeptical look.

Before she can say, something Justice brings out his cell phone and presses the contact button with Fleur De Lis's picture on it. The phone ring once and the voice that come over the speaker belong to the supermodel Fleur De Lis.

"Hello, Fleur De Lis, it Justice," Justice said

"Oh, hello Justice, what can I do for you?" Fleur De Lis answer

"Her ladyship asks me to give you a call and ask if you are attending the upcoming cocktail party at the stable." Justice inquiry

"Of course I am; I am not going to miss a chance to talk to you (yelling can be heard over the line). If you would excuse me, Justice, I am in the middle of a photo shoot in Las Pegasus. We can talk longer at the cocktail party. Fancy Pants is not attending." Fleur De Lis explains as she hangs up.

"You made your point Lord Silverlight. I will not doubt your contacts." Rarity comment as the two ponies begins to talk about how many of the Supermodel mares he knows. He tells her only Fleur De Lis, but she wants him to stop by one of the Photo shoot to meet more of them.

Meanwhile, in the backyard of Carousel Boutique, a good looking light gray teenage unicorn mare with grayish mulberry and pale light grayish rose color streaks mane and tail finishes hanging up the wet clothes on a clothesline as she hums to herself. Her toned 4ft 6in equine figure was attired in deep pink short-sleeve knit polo shirt and black relaxed fit jeans. On her light, bare gray feet were white sneakers. This teenage unicorn mare was Sweetie Belle Radiance, the little sister to Rarity. Snap! A dry twig sounds behind Sweetie Belle as she quickly turns around to see Gem Cutter Night sneaking up behind her to kidnap her.

"Help! Rarity! She is trying to take me! Help!" Sweetie Belle yells as her voice grows maniacal in the backyard as she randomly winks about the yard trying to stay ahead of Gem Cutter Night.

"Sweetie! Your sister is coming! Hold on, sweetie!" Rarity exclaims as she leaps to her feet and runs to the backyard. She arrives just as Sweetie Belle passes out from exhausting her unicorn magic energy from random winks to keep from being caught by Gem Cutter Night.

"Leave my sister alone! You hooligan!" Rarity calls knock Gem Cutter away from the unconscious Sweetie Belle with unladylike tackle.

"As uncouth and unladylike as fisticuffs are. I'll get down and dirty with a ruffian like you to protect my sister! Bring it on!" Rarity said testily as she brings her fist up to fight with Gem Cutter for her sister Sweetie Belle.

"Damn you the element of Generosity! Do you really want to get those well-manicured hands dirty! And Pedi all messy by fighting with a mare that was raised on the streets!" Gem Cutter said hotly as Justice arrives in the backyard and is greeted with the sight of the two mares going at it tooth and nail.

In the scuffle, Rarity is holding her own against Gem Cutter but is only hindered by her unconscious sister she is trying to protect from being hurt. Quickly Justice levitates Sweetie Belle into his arms, freeing up Rarity. Justice is about to set foot into the main workroom of the Carousel Boutique, their is unmistakable mare shriek of pain from outside. He quickly sets Sweetie Belle down on a nearby sofa and turns to see Rarity hobbling into the room.

~It a few hours later outside the Carousel Boutique~

"Ouch! Justice! Gentle, I am a mare! Not one of your burly stallions! Darling!" Rarity cries out as Princess Twilight walks into the Carousel Boutique to find. Sitting on a wooden chair was Rarity and Justice, who was kneeling in front of her treating her injuries with full Solar Guard Medical kit after the fight with Gem Cutter.

"Well, darling, you got your wish, Justice, now you can see my feet. I lost my shoes during the fight." Rarity comment as Justice looks down to see a pair of perfectly conditioned light gray bare feet beautifully maintained with a regular pedicure.

"So does that make us friends, Rarity? You say only friends could see your feet?" Justice asked as Rarity polite laugh and smiled friendly at him.

"Of course it does, Justice. Not to mention, you took the time to treat my injuries after the fight with that other mare. But I am sorry that she got away!" Rarity said, disappointed as she slams her fist into her open hand.

"It fine, Rarity, Gem Cutter is one slippery unicorn. But I don't think she will ever come back to Ponyville anytime soon or ever." Justice comment as Princess Twilight blows her top and screams at the top of her lungs what to know what happen here

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment