• Published 10th Nov 2019
  • 390 Views, 6 Comments

Gem Hunt - keithsterling



a series of kidnapping started in Ponyville that Celestia lost lover could only stop

  • ...
 6
 390

Chapter 4 The Forgiving

It 10:30 hrs passenger boarding platform to all trains, Canterlot Train Station, Public ward, City of Canterlot, and Capital of Equestria.

As Royal Investigator Justice Silverlight waits to board the Ponyville express train to Ponyville, a slight commotion toward the main entrance of the train station draws his attention toward it. Making her way through the bowing crowd of multi-colored equine morphs of various breeds and social levels was Princess Celestia wearing a Malibu blue top of the knee-length dress with gold suede retro platform sandals on her fairly large white bare feet. Right after raising the sun, she quickly finishes up all of her early morning royal correspondences in her private office at the Grand Royal Palace.

She wanted to make it to the Canterlot train station to see her fiancé off to Ponyville and show off the gorgeous pure gold engagement ring that she proudly wears.

"Hello beloved (kissing him on his lips)," Celestia said tenderly as the gathered crowd gasps with the show of affection from the leader of Equestria toward this majestic looking unicorn stallion her height a good 6ft 5in.

"You are enjoying this Tia (return her kiss on her lips)," Justice said, knowing as the gathered crowd gape in stunned silence. Went Justice gave the demigoddess leader of Equestria a very passionate kiss.

"You are enjoying this too, beloved," Celestia comments as Justice gently takes hold of Celestia's hand and strolls off toward the private VIP section of the Canterlot train station.

"You are a terrible influence on me, Tia," Justice comments jokingly as the royal couple walks through the double doors into the section.

This section is typically reserved for the numerous celebrities that come and go from Canterlot or those influential ponies that want to leave unnoticed from the Capital City. But this day, the section is devoid of any pony leaving the royal couple alone in the section. The royal couple walks over to a long wooden bench to sit down on as Celestia and Justice unleash playful laughter at what just transpired. As the Royal Couple regains their breath, Celestia once again kisses Justice on his lips, and he returns the kiss.

"I thought I was going to miss seeing you off Justice, what happened?" Celestia asked as she intentionally crossing her long leg over the other, allowing a view of her foot and ankle.

"There's a traffic jam on the mainline. The Conductor said it should clear up soon. I figure I should reach Ponyville at about 11:00." Justice explains as he saw two gold pieces of Jewelry decorating his fiancée toe and ankle.

"You know my beloved; I should really look into fixing the complex train schedules with more trains coming into Canterlot every day. It bound to happen more often, slowing commerce into Canterlot." Celestia explains diplomatic as she covers the sly smile on her snout with her hand.

She begins to move her foot more vigorously, trying to draw her fiancé's attention to the new Jewelry that decorates her foot. Justice remains straight-faced with his fiancée behavior toward him. He no rookie Royal Investigator, he knows that it was Celestia doing that caused the mainline traffic jam. So she can see him off. Because she doesn't know how long the investigation will take to be completed, and she will miss him terribly. And he also knows she wants him to comment about the gold toe ring on her second toe and anklet around the ankle. As Celestia's mouth begins to quirk in annoyance with Justice, his straight face cracks, and he starts laughing.

"Oh, Justice, you are so horrible. I am?" Celestia said sourly as she couldn't pull her arm away to leave. She turns back around to see Justice with a tight grip on her wrist.

"Now, Celestia, you came all this way. Just to leave without letting me have a closer look at your new beautiful Jewelry. That you probably put on just for me, I am flattered my beloved Sun Princess." Justice said charming as it caused Celestia to blush and giggle likes a school ages filly talking to her first crush.

"Do you really like them, Justice? (A giddy smile form on her snout) I had them at the bottom of the jewelry box for many years. My noble never like me to wear any kind of Jewelry, other than my royal regalia." Celestia explains sadden as she sits back down on the bench, she offers her leg and foot to Justice so he could take a closer look at the Jewelry.

For the next few minutes after removing his fiancée platform sandal from her quite large foot. The Royal couple has a long conversation together as Justice played with Celestia's barefoot. As the rapport between them was very fluid and affectionate demonstrating just how much these ponies loved each other.

"All passengers heading down the mountain via the Ponyville express train. Please begin boarding. The express will be leave shortly the jam on main track has cleared. Passengers begin boarding." The loudspeaker sounds in the section as Celestia become long-faced knowing that it will be sometime before her fiancé Justice returns to the Capital City of Canterlot.

She knows the first few weeks of not seeing him at the Palace will be hard on her; she has never developed these kinds of feeling toward any stallion before. Celestia suddenly stumbles as she was about to leave the VIP section, remembering that Justice removed one of her sandals. With simple unicorn spell Celestia magically removed her other sandal and floated the pair into her hand. Her fairly large white bare feet pip-plop across the smooth wooden boards of Canterlot Train Station floor. Due to her sheer height (being taller than any given pony), even in her bare feet, she could easily look over the gathered crowd of other ponies waving goodbye to the other train passengers.

"Huh?" Celestia exclaimed she spotted Justice through the train car window looking at a familiar gold ring being held between his fourth finger and thumb.

She quickly looks at her left hand; her engagement ring was still in place on her finger. Then it hit her she stepped back from the crowd and moved into a sunbeam to have looked at the toes of her own feet. The toe ring she had on her right foot was missing; she very unsure went Justice was able to remove the toe ring without her know it. Celestia is giddy with joy as she quickly moves back into her position as the train begins to leave the Canterlot Train Station.

"Justice! I want you to return that toe ring to me went you get back to Canterlot! Till then, please keep it safe for me, my beloved! Safe travel to you!" Celestia shouts in her own loud Canterlot voice, starling the gathered crowd in front of her as they turn around, causing her to blush and chuckle nervously.

Meanwhile, in the private coach car of the train, Justice draws the shades closed on the windows, and using a simple unicorn spell, he shuts the sliding door. A moment later, his horn glows. It flashes once causes silver bio-mechanical metal bird wings to form on his back. An incredibly powerful version of a Terran Alicorn whose magic abilities can affect the whole universe and not just a localized area. As the transformation is complete, he grabs his chest with his hand as he clamps his teeth.

Seemly out of nowhere, an extraordinary beautiful dark blue Celestial Alicorn mare with a crimson red mane and tail. Suddenly appears in the private coach car with Justice; her face shows a mix of worry and concern for this other Celestial Alicorn. Her slender equine figure was encased in mint green colored slightly below the knee length dress. On her dark blue larger pristine feet were blue quarter-strap sandals. This second Celestial Alicorn is Baroness Shimmering Diamond Silverlight, Royal Investigator Justice Silverlight own mother.

"Justice? What have I told you about using your Eternal Magic? You are abnormally burning through your fuel. It partially my fault the star I chose to make you was more vigorous then I thought. If we were back in our home star sector, I could put you into Regeneration tube for a few weeks, to permanently stabilize your fuel. But allow me to stabilize your fuel, baby." Shimmer said in a motherly but lecturing tone of voice as her hand starts to glow, and she touches Justice on his chest, stabilizing his fuel.

"Thank you, mother, I feel better now," Justice comments as he transforms back into his unicorn form.

"You are very welcome, baby. Now tell me why did you transform into your Celestial Alicorn form? This private coach car is hardly the place for that, baby." Shimmer asks as she transforms into her unicorn mare form and sits across from him.

"I wanted to create a gold chain for this mother," Justice said, holding the gold ring between his fourth finger and thumb. Shimmer reaches out with her open palm, and Justice drops the gold ring into her hand. She holds the gold ring between her fourth finger and thumb, and then she sniffs it.

"You got this toe ring from your fiancée Princess Celestia, baby," Shimmer comments as she made a delicate gold chain placing the gold ring to it. Before she hand it back to Justice and he put it around his neck and hid it in his jacket.

"How did you know, mother?" Justice inquiry as Shimmer chuckled and she crossed her long legs over the other.

"Technically, I am an Imperator Alicorn Communication Engineer on this planet. But back in our home star sector I am an Imperator Alicorn Military Police Detective. Plus, that gold ring is just covered with the scent of lilac. The type of soap that your fiancée Princess Celestia uses to bathe." Shimmer explains as Justice pulls the ring out of his jacket and sniffs it. But pick up nothing.

"I don't smell anything at all, mother?" Justice comments as Shimmer unbuckles her sandal and tosses it to Justice.

"Sniff it, baby; tell me what you pick up." Shimmer said as Justice sniffs his mother's sandal a moment later; he picks up the slight hint of honey on it.

"I smell, honey?" Justice said a bit dumbfounded with the smell of honey on his mother's sandal.

"Perfect Justice, Now sniff my foot. See if you pick up honey on it?" Shimmer asks as Justice grabs hold of his mother's foot to sniff it.

Nervous laughter escapes Shimmer lips went she realizes if some pony walked in right now. She would have a hard time trying to explain why a stallion is smelled the pristine barefoot of an older mare. But Shimmer thought at this very moment it the only way to teach him to use all his senses.

"Huh? I do smell honey on your foot, mother." Justice comment as Shimmer yelp went her son's intentionally tickled the arch of her foot. She figures he realizes the same thing she did earlier and was showing his displeasure about it being his own mother's foot.

"I am sorry, Justice, for doing that. But it was the only way to teach you to use all your senses." Shimmer said apologetically as she hugs and kissed her son on the cheek. Before putting her sandal back on.

"I know, mother. But still, you are my mother. Doing something like that to you just feels weird." Justice said a bit embarrassed as she thought for a little while.

"Well, Justice, I can teach you so much about investigating. I do have billions of years of experience. Will you let your mother assist you?" Shimmer inquiry as she floats the case file over to herself, so she can quickly read it over.

"Of course, mother, I don't have as much experience as you do." Justice said pleased as the sliding door is opened by the train conductor. Surprised to find a stallion hugging this older mare.

"My foal, Mr. Conductor." Shimmer comments in her well-breed powerful voice.

"Yes, your lady ship. I just wanted to inform the passengers we will be arriving in Ponyville shortly." The Conductor said as he nodded his head.

"Thank you, Mr. Conductor. No need to send a baggage handler for this Canterlot noble mare. I packed light for this trip." Shimmer explained as a small fabric bag appeared above her head on the shelf behind her.

"Yes, your lady ship." The Conductor said, sliding the door shut as he left