• Published 31st Oct 2019
  • 2,721 Views, 19 Comments

My Little Genie Girls? - Neutral Boy



The world full of magic with a human master, his special genie bottle, and his Genie girls.

  • ...
4
 19
 2,721

Chapter 2: First steps of bonding.

Inside one of the houses in Ponyville at night, Justin wakes up and yawns out loud.

He stretches his arms then rolls his neck around in a circle.

"Oh man, what a crazy dream." Justin says, rubbing his eyes.

He then gets out of bed, only to stop for a second. Confused on how he got in this building.

"Wait, why am I in bed in the first place? Especially in someone's house?"

Rubbing his head and ponders to think for a moment, he got interrupted when a small voice is heard from downstairs. So he slowly walks over to the voice in curious of the person. At the door, he puts his right ear on it and is amazed upon hearing a beautiful voicing singing for some reason.

"It's a beautiful night in the genie hood~. A beautiful night in the genie hood~."

He slowly opens door knob to not spook the person as he gently opens the door. His eyes widen when he spots a woman with long purple hair, pointy ears, and in blue pajama clothing dancing around while decorating the place.

"Would you be mine? Would you be mine? It's a beautiful night in the genie hood~."

Amazed by this girl that's singing, he tip toes toward a chair and sits to enjoy listening in on her nice voice. When the purple haired girl got done with the decoration and stops singing, she yelps in surprise, turning around to see Justin clapping his hands together.

"That was an amazing singing voice you have there!"

She blushes in embarrassment that not many folks have complemented her.

"Uh thanks, it's been a while since I last singed in somewhere else. Anyways, my names Shantae and I own this building place. How about you?"

"My name is Justin."

"Sounds like a cool name you have. Also you might want to stay for tonight since it's already night time. Though I have to ask, do you remember on what happened to you?"

"Not much, but I do remember I was walking on a long bridge. The next thing I know is that I'm hang on a tree branch for my dear life before it broke and I fell down, only to feel my body is saved in a sticky web and I felt out cold for some reason."

Shantae scratches the back of her head.

"Oops, sorry about that. I kind of accidentally knocked you out while I tried to get you out of my web nest. So after that, I had to carry you over into Ponyville and to buy a building close to my friend's place."

"It does explain on how I'm in your house. Speaking of, how long was I out cold?"

"About 3 days."

His widen upon hearing the sudden news.

"Seriously, I was out for that long?"

"Pretty much, but don't worry I did help take good care of you until you were ready to wake up. Although, you might need to take a shower since I can smell the bad odor on you're whole body." She says, holding her nose to close.

Justin sniffs his body and gags of smelling it.

"Yeah I definitely need a shower to wash. Would you mind if I use your shower Shantae?"

"Go ahead, I've already used it earlier."

So Shantae directs Justin to the restroom as he thanks her before showering up. Some time later, he got done and put his usual clothing back on. He walks out to close the door and goes to the kitchen to see Shantae cooking up some sandwiches for the both of them. She glances to see him walking in.

"Oh hey Justin, I'm almost done making bologna sandwiches."

"Wow, thank you Shantae."

She smile and nods before finishing up her cook work. She grabs two plates and puts the sandwiches on them, then holds the plates with her hands and puts them down on the table. Both Justin and Shantae have begin to chow down on the food until they were done.

"So Shantae, by any chance are you living here alone or do your family or friends come by here?"

"Well, my two friends are still mad at me recently since we ran from Canterlot to all the way down to Ponyville and I kind of ditch them to go do some important errands. Yet it got put onto hold when I saved your life, which by the way your welcome. Though I am glad to see them making more friends in this town later on."

"That's good, but what about your family? Are they in Canterlot or somewhere else?"

Upon hearing this, Shantae's smile is slowly into frown and her face is sadden.

"I uh. . . don't want to talk about it." She sadly murmurs.

Seeing her this suddenly depressed, he can feel the similar life he has back then.

"I feel it too, guess you and I don't like to talk about our past in public that much huh?"

"Yeah, probably be better."

Then, an idea popped in Justin's head as he got out of his and walk over to her.

'I think I know of a way to help cheer her up.' His mind said.

So he puts both of his hands on Shantae's shoulders and begins to gently massage them.

At first her eyes widen at the touch, but she sighs in relaxation. Her frown lips turn back into a soft smile as she's actually enjoying the feeling of massages. She also got jolted and slumped her head on the table when he moves his to her back, shoulder blades, and her back neck. Though in her relaxed state, she didn't know that the end of her tail is wrapping around his stomach.

"Does this help feel a little better Shantae?" He asked her.

"Y-Yes, so goooooooooood~."

He then moved his hands away for a bit and proceeds to massage her pointy ears as well. Her response is a moan coming out of her mouth, feeling like her whole body is actually melting into a jelloey flavor. Justin notice her voice moaned and her body shaking, but he didn't question it as he continues to massage her.

"I'm guessing you've had some painful sores all over, right?"

"Mhmm~."

"Have you did any basic training or-"

"Less talking more massaging please~."

"Alright, alright."

What neither of the two notice is that Justin's necklace is glowing bright blue.


Meanwhile, in the Everfree Forest. . .


Multiple figures are walking around the trees and dangers looming in the areas.

They suddenly stopped when multiple timberwolves appeared and are growling at them.

One of the timberwolf tries to attack them, but got taken down by a figure with gauntlet gloves.

The rest of the pack whimpers and scatters far away from the figures.

"Heh, heh, heh, it seems you are very useful after all."

"Hmph, you better hold the end of the bargain. So where is our informant located?"

"If my information is correct, should be this way."

So the group continue onward in the forest until they stop at a certain spot of someone waiting for them.

"Hmmmmm, you arrived just in time. Now then, let's get onto business shall we?"

Author's Note:

Admit it guys, every genie girls's hips don't lie.



Comments ( 7 )

those type of dancers have hips of angels. :raritywink:

is this story dead?? i really hope not.

10916715
I'm actually a bit busy with the other stories on each updated chapters. As soon as I get a few or several of them done, I'll come back here to write another one next month. Also yeah, the hips of sexy angels don't lie.

10917853
that's good. and heck yeah.

Shouldn't be rated M?

11270399
Nope, I wasn't thinking of putting my story as rated M. If there was a rated M, then there would've been the contains of clop, porn, etc on my description. So yeah, no clop, no porn, no rated M. I'm only going to add in a few things in my description of containing things, which I should've done back then for some people to be aware of from reading my chapters.

when are you going to update this story:ajbemused:

Login or register to comment