• Published 19th Oct 2019
  • 2,058 Views, 41 Comments

Grogar’s Endgame - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Grogar and the Decepticons finally manage to take over Equestria. When all seemed lost due to death and destruction everywhere, Optimus Prime and the Autobots intervene to save Equestria.

  • ...
3
 41
 2,058

“A New World to Call Home”

After the defeat of Grogar, the Autobots, ponies, and creatures had to have a massive cleanup of all the carnage and destruction that happened over the past week. Everypony spent the entire following week in burying their dead since thousands of ponies and creatures were slaughtered during the invasion. So many funerals and burials filled up many cemeteries in Equestria. It was emotionally painful for the surviving loved ones.

As for the Mane 7, Spike, and others including Daring Do and Dr. Cabellaron, they held special funeral services for Discord and Ahuizotl. Fluttershy refused to stop crying her eyes out as tears soaked her eyes. Applejack was kind and compassionate enough to lean over and comfort her during her great sorrow. Daring and Cabellaron were also heartbroken at Ahuizotl’s death, but they couldn’t forget the fact that he threw them under the bus before Grogar. Nevertheless, they still forgave him in their hearts.

As for the Autobots, they buried the bodies of dozens of Autobot troopers who died in battle. Bumblebee was one of them. Optimus Prime was the most sorrowful since he and Bumblebee were very close allies and friends and had been fighting together for millions of years. Though Prime was also close with the other Autobots, Bumblebee was the closest one that always stood by his side. Losing him felt like he lost a close family member. Prime spoke his final words to him while holding his hand, “Rest easy, old friend. You fought well. Your sacrifice for the Autobot cause and Equestria will never be forgotten.”

TWO DAYS LATER

All the cities of Equestria were under heavy reconstruction. It might take several years for them to be fully rebuilt. In the meantime, Princesses Celestia and Luna traveled to Ponyville to rendezvous with the Autobots and the Mane 6 there. Everypony and creature were there to both welcome the Autobots and celebrate their victory. Optimus stood next to the Mayor’s Hall while Mayor Mare and Celestia stood next to him facing everypony.

“Ponies and creatures, today is the day of our celebration where we commemorate the Autobots of Cybertron for their heroism and saving us all!” Mayor Mare spoke out loud. Everyone shouted in joy in response. The Wonderbolts flew in the sky as they made an Autobot insignia out of their smoke trail. The Autobots were touched by their heartfelt thanks and appreciation. They never had this kind of honor and gratitude before...not even on Cybertron.

“But we also want to give much more thanks especially to the leader of the Autobots himself, Optimus Prime!” Celestia added pointing upwards to him. Everypony shouted even more louder in praise and joy as his name was mentioned. “His self-sacrifice, his protection over us, and his selfless leadership have given us more strength and courage to stand against our enemies and to persevere during hard times.” she continued. “Is there anything the element bearers would like to say to him?” she asked the Mane 6.

The six ponies came forward with genuine smiles and tears on their faces. “Optimus, ah have to thank ya fer your honesty.” Applejack started. “Ah haven’t seen many leaders that honest, sincere, and helpful as you are. So thank you.”

“Thank you for uniting us, Optimus. I must admit that your generosity and gracefulness is highly pleasing to see.” Rarity praised with a slight bow. “Oh, and by the way, I still adore your color scheme and design. It’s truly marvelous!”

“Thanks, Primey! I definitely should make a ‘Thank you for saving Equestria’ party!! I’m sure you LOVE parties!!” Pinkie said while jumping up and down.

“You’re definitely one of the most awesome heroes I’ve ever seen! You’re just as cool as Daring Do! And I should try mimicking your deep voice too. I get chills every time you speak.” Rainbow Dash commended.

“Umm, th—thank you, Optimus, (sniff) for everything. You’ve given me hope and strength even...after I lost Discord and Bumblebee. So...thanks. (sniff)” Fluttershy said while holding back her tears.

“Lastly, I just want to say that you are truly an inspiration and source of encouragement to us all. I thank you for saving me, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence from Grogar’s spell. We will never forget what you taught us and helped us to do. As the upcoming ruler of Equestria, I, Twilight Sparkle, welcome you and your Autobot companions to Equestria!” Twilight said.

Everypony and creature welcomed the Autobots with their shouts of happiness, gratitude, and praise. The Autobots waved their hands to acknowledge their hearty welcome. “I think I am going to like this place.” Grimlock whispered to himself.

“Thank you all for the welcome, gratitude, and love. It is truly an honor and privilege to be here with you all. But remember that without your help and contribution to the safety of this planet, we wouldn’t have been able to defeat the Decepticons that easily. You are all examples of the reality of choosing freely to be of great service to everyone. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.” Optimus began.

“After the fall of Cybertron, we had no place for us to settle, and fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among you ponies and creatures now, protecting and watching over you. I have witnessed your capacity for courage. Though we are worlds apart, like us, there is more to you than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime and I send this message to everybody present: never give up in your progress of friendship. For friendship is magic.” Optimus Prime finished.

THE END

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for reading this story! I never thought it would be this long, but dear goodness, it’s been a ride. Stay tuned for more stories to come. Have a great rest of the day, guys!

Comments ( 8 )

Good chapter since Twilight Sparkle and the others has welcome Optimus Prime and the Autobots.

Why is this story rated M, but the previous story isn't?

Comment posted by TheClownPrinceofCrime deleted Nov 2nd, 2019

9921273
I just remembered. It has mature content hence the gore tag. You probably didn’t read the beginning of this story, but it has gore deaths in it. I hope that answers your question.

10038958
Just read it. So Cadence was under Grogar's influence and it made her forget about her daughter.

10038972
More like made her emotionless and cold. Remember, her cold and heartless personality makes her despise her family which was evident when she slighted Shining Armor even though she remembers him well. That’s why her voice was so devoid of emotion and life and very monotone.

YOU LET DISCORD DIE and Ahuizotl but idc about him BUT STILL DISCORD IS DEAD

Till all are one

Login or register to comment