• Published 19th Oct 2019
  • 2,058 Views, 41 Comments

Grogar’s Endgame - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Grogar and the Decepticons finally manage to take over Equestria. When all seemed lost due to death and destruction everywhere, Optimus Prime and the Autobots intervene to save Equestria.

  • ...
3
 41
 2,058

The Massacre

“Enough with your childish bickering, my daughters!!” Grogar indignantly ordered, silencing the four corrupted alicorns. The four beings bowed in fear before their overlord and “father”.

“But Father, surely you should appoint me as ruler over Equestria! I am the most powerful out of the four of us!” Nightmare Moon pleaded before pointing her condescending hoof at the other three. “Those three are good at nothing!”

“NOTHING?! I can control the sun, and I can even banish you to the sun instead of to the moon so you can BURN!!” Daybreaker angrily boasted.

“I SAID ENOUGH!!” Grogar shouted while stumping his hoof on the ground hard enough to shake their balance and the whole lair. The alicorns then silenced themselves not willing to further anger their master.

“I already had enough of the typical villain strife and fighting over power. Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow were primary examples of that fact. Thus, I refuse to allow you to make the same fatal mistake that they made. Otherwise, my friend Soundwave here will have to make another example of you four. But you don’t want that, now do you?” Grogar threatened.

“Of course not, Father.” Heart Shatter complied.

“Nope!” Midnight Sparkle concurred.

“N-n-no, I will do as you wish...Master!” Nightmare shakily complied.

“Your wish is my command, my lord.” Daybreaker also obeyed.

“Excellent! Complete obedience to my will is requisite to your success, my children. It will serve you well to remember that.” Grogar lectured them. He then turned to Soundwave. “Is it time, Soundwave?”

Soundwave nodded. Grogar wickedly similed in response. The time of destruction and massive take-over was now. No one will stop them.

“DECEPTICONS, IT IS TIME FOR THE CREATURES OF EQUESTRIA TO RECOGNIZE THIER MASTERS. THE ALICORNS WILL AIDE US IN OUR CONQUEST. WHO IS READY FOR MASS GENOCIDE?” Soundwave announced to all the Decepticons that gathered. All of them shouted their voices in reply as they finally will exact their brutal wrath on all the creatures of Equestria.

“Yes!! It’s been ages since we fought in Cybertron!” Brawl enthusiastically shouted.

“I know right?! It’s about time we take action as Decepticons!” Demolisher added.

“But first, we must assign you into groups. We will take every city, kingdom, and town that exists in Equestria all at once. Is that clear?” Grogar said.

“Yes, Lord Grogar.” they all said at once.

“Good. Those ponies won’t stand a chance.” Grogar said while evilly grinning with glowing eyes.

In Manehatten, every pony was minding his or her own business. It was only late afternoon that day. While nopony was suspecting a thing, Laserbeak flew in the sky and hovered over a tall skyscraper. He then started to open his small satellite dish to signal the other Decepticons of the location of the entire city. After thirty seconds, he closed the satellite and flew off.

After ten minutes have past, there were six green and purple alien metallic vehicles driving on one of the roads. The ponies riding on their wagons had to jump out to avoid getting run over by the oncoming vehicles. The other ponies weren’t so lucky. One of the assailants crushed several of the bystanders to death.

Suddenly, they stopped. They then simultaneously transformed into their robot modes. As the other ponies beheld them, they were flabbergasted at the sight of the shape-shifting beings; they were metal titans whom they’ve never seen before.

“Today is the day of your EXTINCTION!! Face your ultimate doom!!!” Scrapper exultantly exclaimed. The ponies were terrified of them as they heard these words. They then screamed and fled for their lives.

The Constructicons turned their hands into their respective blasters and began to shoot at any fleeing fleshing they spotted. At that moment, tens of hundreds of vehicons invaded Manehatten within seconds. They began to slaughter every pony they saw running.

Long Haul grabbed a pony and smashed him on his own metal palm with his fist till the victim’s blood squirted on his chassis.

Hook shot at three ponies who were throwing rocks at him. They fell dead on the street.

Mixmaster chased after the taxi ponies. They ran as fast as they could until the constructicon chemist shot balls of acid at them. They fell on the ground wailing in agonizing pain as they were burned to death from the acid.

Bonecrusher kept shooting at some of the buildings where he saw the ponies through their windows. To waste no further time with them, he set those buildings on fire. Suddenly, he felt something hitting his leg. He looked down to see a mare hitting his leg with her purse. Without hesitation, he closed his fist and smashed her on the concrete, killing her.

“Ahhh, crushing bones...love it.” he sadistically uttered.

Scavenger spotted dozens of other ponies hiding in a store. Grinning, he took own of his grenades and threw it directly at them. The entire store exploded with all those ponies in it and their body parts were scattered all over the area.

“Yes...this is more like it! Daybreaker, time for you to SHINE!!” Scrapper called out. Daybreaker flew over the burning buildings and terrified survivors as she landed next to Scrapper.

“This looks like this miserable city needs some more redecorating!” Daybreaker eagerly said. She speedily flew into the sky and used her magic to draw the sun closer to the atmosphere. The more the sun came closer to the sky, the more wildfires that erupted in every building. The other survivors couldn’t stand the excessive heat. It got so burning hot that they slowly died from heat stroke. Others got burned alive while fleeing from the Decepticons.

The entire sky went from blue to blood red due to the moving position of the sun. Daybreaker wickedly laughed as she proudly beheld her work.

“I guess I can say that I am on...FIRE!! Manehatten will serve as a fiery furnace for all those who will dare oppose our rulership! Everypony will fear us and worship us!” Daybreaker gloated.

“Indeed! Contructicons, combine into Devastator!” Scrapper ordered. All six of them combined into Devastator, the massive destructive combiner.

“Prepare for extermination!!!” Devastator declared. He then advanced toward the other fleeing ponies and and brutally killed them with his combined firepower.

The Combaticons marched toward Baltimare with Nightmare Moon by their side. As they arrived, they transformed before the shocked ponies as the latter beheld them for the first time in their lives.

“Hello, fleshlings. Are you ready to meet your death?” Onslaught taunted them. The ponies screamed in response and fled.

“I thought so. Combaticons, combine into Bruticus!” The Combaticons once again combined into Bruticus. He stepped on the ground intimidatingly before his new victims.

“Bruticus online! Ready for combat and total annihilation!” he exuberantly exclaimed. He activated his chopper blades and flame thrower as he began killing the fleeing ponies. Just like with Manehatten, dozens of other vehicons invaded Baltimare and commenced the massacre.

“I think this city needs some darkness to hide their poor misery! Let them loose hope and trust and be reminded of their failures!” said Nightmare. She flew over the buildings that were bombarded with missile strikes and laser blasts. She activated her horn and sent a huge wave of magic towards the moon. On impact, the whole moon was dark. She then cast her magic over the city in a deep darkness that scared the survivors.

Bruticus came close to a group of mares who were mothers holding their filly children in their arms. He opened his faceplate and began to suck the life force out of them in similar fashion in which Lord Tirek did before. The only difference was that Bruticus not only absorbed their magic but also their oxygen, ending their lives.

Bruticus stood before the lifeless husks of the ponies. “Mmm-mmm, their essence tastes...delicious!! I can imagine what the energon of an Autobot tastes like! Optimus Prime’s energon will be the greatest meal I can ever have! That will be a legendary trophy!” he boasted.

Fillydelphia was no different. There, Midnight Sparkle went with another group called the Stunticons. The Stunticons were the most reckless and thus the most dangerous Decepticons to ever exist even back on Cybertron. Whenever they drive on the roads or the streets, they reveal their true power and potential. Breakdown was one of them. Midnight found this squad a liking to her taste somehow.

As they arrived, the Stunticons drove even faster. They darkly enjoyed driving around while performing stunts that can possibly kill bystanders. Thus, they claimed their territory.

Their Stunticon leader Motormaster transformed before the bystanding ponies and taunted them, “You inferior insects are no match for me, the King of the Roads!! Bow before your new overlords!!” They screamed in horror instead and fled before the aliens. This infuriated Motormaster.

“FINE!! We’ll teach you all how to be submissive slaves!” he yelled. “Midnight, give them a piece of your mind! Stunticons, combine into Menasor!” he ordered. The Stunticons transformed into the same gigantic combiner like Devastator and Bruticus.

“Prepare for oblivion, flesh creatures!” Menasor shouted. He took his blasters and killed every single pony he caught in sight. He unsheathed his large sword and sliced through buildings which tumbled on top the fleeing ponies, crushing them. He spotted a pony officer trying to contact his comrades. Menasor lifted his sword and inpaled the officer through his chest then vertically cut him in half. He beheaded five more pony officers then crushed their bones with his metal feet.

Relishing the gory deaths of the ponies, Midnight Sparkle sent a wave of magic towards a fleeing group of other ponies that morphed into a portal in front of them, causing them to accidentally fall into the portal that sent them to a lake full of crocodiles. The ponies screamed as they were mauled to death by the hungry crocodiles.

Thus, all the cities of Equestria were taken by the Decepticons thanks to the tracking information from Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, and Ratbat. Mass genocide was everywhere. Griffinstone, Yakyakistan, the Changeling Hive, the Dragon Lands, and Mount Eris were all taken as well. Fortunately, the rulers had to hide underground with their surviving subjects to avoid the onslaught. Others weren’t very lucky.

As for Seaquestria, the Sharkticons were dispatched to attack the inhabitants thereof (they work for the ‘Cons since they were recruited by Shockwave to join their cause before the fall of Cybertron).

The only places that remained unaccounted for were Ponyville, Canterlot, and the Crystal Empire. Grogar, Soundwave, and Heart Shatter new exactly what to do next.