• Published 19th Oct 2019
  • 2,058 Views, 41 Comments

Grogar’s Endgame - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Grogar and the Decepticons finally manage to take over Equestria. When all seemed lost due to death and destruction everywhere, Optimus Prime and the Autobots intervene to save Equestria.

  • ...
3
 41
 2,058

Grogar vs Discord

The Mane Five and Spike were in the train as they were traveling back to Ponyville. They were the only passengers in the train. They were still worried about Twilight’s well-being and couldn’t bear the thought of something bad happening to her. First, the Royal Sisters were gone and now Twilight.

“I don’t get it. Where in Equestria did Twilight go? We looked for her everywhere in Canterlot!” said Rainbow Dash.

“I hope Twilight’s okay. Maybe she teleported back home?” Fluttershy muttered.

“But why wouldn’t she tell us if she did?” Rarity asked. “We’re her friends!”

“I really hope nothing bad happened to her.” Applejack said.

Then suddenly a white flash startled them and saw a familiar figure standing before them. He was holding pictures of Twilight crowned as a new ruler sitting on her throne.

“Ohhh, I have been waiting forever for this day!! Twilight Sparkle finally taking the initiative to be the confident and strong ruler that she is destined to be!” Discord shouted excitedly.

“What are ya doing here, Discord?” Applejack asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

“Why, to promote her coronation so that everypony can attend, of course!” But after Discord said this, he noticed that they were leaving Canterlot and heading back to Ponyville. “Isn’t Canterlot supposed to be that way?” he asked.

“We were looking for Twilight all day. Both she and the princesses were gone!” Spike answered.

“Gone? What do you mean ‘gone’?” Discord asked with an arched eyebrow.

“They disappeared. We searched everywhere in Canterlot for Twilight, and she was nowhere to be found. We don’t know what happened.” Fluttershy told him.

“Really?! You mean that Twilight is once again going through nervous breakdowns?! I can’t believe I missed it!! I would’ve taken pictures of that and paste them on my refrigerator!!” Discord happily exclaimed. “She hasn’t done that in a while!”

“Discord!!” The Mane Four and Spike, except Fluttershy, shouted in annoyance while shooting glares at him.

“What? I’m just saying!!” Discord said.

“Look, we’re heading back to Ponyville to reconnect with Twilight again and also ask why nopony didn’t come for the coronation.” Applejack said. This surprised Discord.

“Wait...NOPONY came for the coronation?! Why wouldn’t they?” Discord asked before a loud explosion shook the train. A fire erupted inside one of the train cars. Eventually the whole train was derailed from the damaged tracks.

The ponies and the dragon screamed in terror as they were falling while inside the train. Discord quickly took them in his lion arm and paw and snapped his eagle claws to teleport them on the ground safely while the train fell on the ground and exploded on impact, killing the engineer.

Discord and his friends saw the wreckage before them with shocked expressions on their faces. They had no clue as to how the train derailed. Not even the Lord of Chaos understood what just happened.

“How...did...this...HAPPEN?!” shouted Rainbow Dash.

“I have no idea!!” Pinkie yelled. “We almost got pancake splattered!”

“Something must have happened. But what?!” Spike wondered out loud.

Then, as if in answer to his question, a yellow and back portal abruptly appeared behind them. They turned and saw it spinning. The creature that slowly walked out of it shocked them beyond belief, including Discord.

Grogar, with glowing eyes, walked out of the portal as he menacingly stood before them. “Who. Not ‘what’. For it is I...GROGAR!!!” he proudly introduced himself.

“No...no...no,no,no,NO...NOOO!!! This cannot be happening!! I thought Gusty the Great banished you!! I betrayed you into her hooves!!!” Discord said as he quivered in fear. His sarcastic, bubbly attitude abandoned him. His seriousness and fear took over him as he stood before the Father of Monsters.

“Yes...now I have returned to take what is rightfully mine. It is time for you to pay for your betrayal...my student.” Grogar sinisterly spoke.

“Huh?! He used to be your teacher?!” Spike asked Discord.

“I’m afraid so. He was the one who gave me my chaotic powers and mentored me to be the Lord of Chaos as I am now. During his rule as emperor, I was power-hungry to be the ruler of Equestria myself; during that time, I wasn't the sarcastic and happy joker that you all know me as. So I helped Gusty the Great steal his bell so that she can defeat him. I did that so I can rule Equestria and take everything I want myself.” Discord confessed as he sadly lowered his head.

“I don’t believe it! You and Grogar have a history together?!” Fluttershy said. She was the most shocked because of how close she was to Discord being best friends.

“Of course!” Grogar shouted. “Discord was my most faithful student. In fact, because he was so loyal to me, I gave him chaotic powers which I created in the first place. I appointed him as my second-in-command while I ruled over all I saw.”

“But later on...HE BETRAYED MY TRUST!!! He abused my powers and took away everything that was mine and twisted them into his own version of...’evil’.” Grogar finished.

“I will NOT allow you to take over Equestria! And don’t even think about manipulating me to join you. Been there, done that.” Discord defied with a scowl.

“Be careful of whom you’re addressing, Discord. You have one choice. It’s either you completely surrender your magic and your friends or I can kill you all.” Grogar threatened.

“You don’t scare me...” Discord hissed.

“Surrender NOW...and I may spare your worthless life.” Grogar again threatened him.

“If you want to get my friends...especially Fluttershy...you will have to go through me!” Discord cracked his knuckles.

“So be it.” Grogar said.

“RUN!!!” Discord told them. They didn’t need to be told twice. They ran as fast as they could. “And PLEASE take good care of Fluttershy!!”

Grogar levitated in the air with his magic and shot several blasts of dark magic at Discord. Discord snapped his fingers turning the blasts into chocolate ice cream.

Discord then grabbed his bow and arrows to shot over thirty arrows at the ram. Grogar effortlessly deflected them with his telekinesis. He stomped on the ground that caused the ground to break and lava came out of it. Discord flew in the air to avoid the lava. He snapped his fingers that turned the lava into snow.

He snapped again to summon his large sword to fight Grogar more closely. Grogar likewise created a sword out of magic.

They fought fiercely with each other for a while as they kept deflecting blows, dodging, and furiously swiping their blades against each other. Neither of them held back.

As they struck again with their swords, they looked at each other’s eyes with dead seriousness. Master and student desired each other’s blood. Only one will survive this fight. Only one will triumph. Either one or the other.

“You think that being everypony’s friend will be of benefit to you. You think that you can save Equestria from my hoof. Admirable but futile.” Grogar taunted.

“You talk too much. You know that, right?” Discord snapped.

Discord snapped his fingers behind his back to summon a bucket of water. The bucket poured water on top of him. Grogar then became distracted.

Discord punched him in the face and kicked him onto the ground. He then raised his sword to draw one final blow to end him.

But before he could, Grogar rang his bell and a wave of magic struck Discord. He screamed in pain as the chaotic magic drained from him. The wave returned to the bell. Discord fell on the ground completely weakened.

“How pathetic. Your triple betrayal of your weakness and frailty has defeated you. Friendship has costed your strength.” Grogar taunted victoriously.

“You...can’t...do...this...” Discord weakly muttered.

Grogar stomped his hoof on Discord’s paw, earning him a wail of agony. “Did you ever believe that you were a great king? Have you ever thought that you were better than me?”

“Yes.” Discord confessed.

“Well, then, I offer you four final words as you pay the price for your betrayal.” Grogar said before stomping his other hoof on Discord’s claw, gaining another wail of agony again.

“LONG LIVE THE KING.” Grogar wickedly and sarcastically taunted.

Grogar levitated Discord’s own sword and stabbed him through his mouth. Blood squirted out of his skull. He then cut through his long neck all the way down to his tail. Discord’s body was split open. His blood spilled everywhere around him.

Grogar then ignited his body on fire to burn his corpse. He evilly laughed in triumph. Moments later, the clouds got darker and darker until ghostly figures appeared...the Windigoes.

“I have finally done it!!! Equestria is now under my control!! With Soundwave and the Decepticons by my side, NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Grogar shouted to the skies. He teleported to Canterlot where it was already under attack by the Decepticons. The entire city was covered in smoke and flames all around and filled with dead bodies of ponies.

The ‘Cons bowed before their master as he approached them and blasted the doors open and walked into the throne room. He destroyed Celestia and Luna’s thrones and replaced them with his own that had a Decepticon symbol as the back of the chair. He proudly sat on it.

“The Magic of Friendship is dead and all of Equestria’s heroes are defeated. We will rule this world forever. Who will be able to stop us? WHO???!!!” Grogar exulted.

Author's Note:

Time for the Autobots to show up. It’s up to them now.