• Published 19th Oct 2019
  • 2,058 Views, 41 Comments

Grogar’s Endgame - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Grogar and the Decepticons finally manage to take over Equestria. When all seemed lost due to death and destruction everywhere, Optimus Prime and the Autobots intervene to save Equestria.

  • ...
3
 41
 2,058

Soundwave vs Starlight

Ever since Twilight disappeared from Canterlot, her friends had been searching for her everywhere in the city. Disappointed that they couldn’t find her, they took the train to return back to Ponyville.

High above the clouds, Soundwave was in jet mode flying across the sky as he had a destination to arrive. After ten minutes of flying, he finally reached his destination. He noticed that there was the School of Friendship right next to Twilight’s castle. He knew that if he could humble the two most important buildings in Ponyville, it will set the ponies on edge. He knew where to start first.

Transforming in midair, he accurately landed next to the school and unsheathed his dark energon axe.

“RUMBLE, EJECT. OPERATION: INTIMIDATION.” Soundwave ordered his minicon. Rumble ejected out of Soundwave’s chest compartment and activated his pile-drivers. He stood right before the front doors of the school.

“Get ready to crumble before Rumble!!” Rumble shouted.

He pounded on the ground with his pile-drivers so hard that the school’s foundation started to break apart. All the students inside were freighted as they thought it was an earthquake.

Starlight Glimmer, the school’s headmare, along with her colleagues Trixie the school counselor and Sunburst the vice-head stallion, alerted the students to immediately evacuate the school grounds for safety. All the students, including the Young Six, followed the three ponies as they exited the school through the front doors. But the moment they laid their eyes on the aliens, they froze in their place. What were those metallic creatures and where did they come from?

“What in the name of Celestia are those?!” Starlight wondered out loud as she and the rest were surprised beyond belief.

“I have no idea! What are they even—?!” Sunburst replied before cut off by Soundwave’s monotone voice.

“I AM SOUNDWAVE. I AM DECEPTICON. THE DECEPTICON REIGN OF TERROR BEGINS NOW.” Soundwave intimidatingly declared that shook them. He then raised his axe and swiped a massive dark energon wave directly toward the school. The wave impacted the school causing a massive explosion. The explosion sent the majority of the students and staff flying in the air whereas it killed several students in the process. Starlight and her colleagues landed in the lake along side the Young Six.

Starlight looked up and saw the entire school that she, Twilight, and their friends worked very hard to raise a center of education for students lie in dust and ashes before them. Everything that they have worked for and achieved was undone forever. All their hard work and efforts lost.

Fiery rage sparked in her heart, she jumped out of the lake to make her stand against the Decepticon. She turned to her colleagues and the students.

“Trixie, Sunburst, get every creature off the school grounds immediately! Do not leave any of them behind and bring them to safety, now!” she sternly directed as she then turned to the Decepticon commander. “I’ll handle Soundwave.”

“But Starlight, you can't! He’ll destroy you!!” Trixie pleaded with her. She didn’t want to lose her best friend friend.

“Don’t worry about me! Go, NOW!!” Starlight again sternly ordered.

Trixie, with tears in her eyes, helped Sunburst take everypony and every creature off the school grounds and ran as fast as they could.

Starlight again faced Soundwave with a fierce angry look on her face.

“I don’t know who you think you are, but you have no right to destroy my school where I and my friends worked very HARD for our students!!” she angrily told him.

“FOOLISH UNICORN, YOUR CONCERN FOR YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL. SURRENDER NOW OR FACE MY MIGHT.” Soundwave unflinchingly threatened.

“First off, my name is Starlight Glimmer. And second, you should look at yourself in a mirror before you call somepony foolish. And third, I will NEVER surrender to you!” Starlight defied.

“THEN PREPARE FOR EXTERMINATION!” Soundwave declared.

Soundwave lifted his axe and swung at Starlight. She teleported out of danger’s way and teleported right behind him. She shot at his back with her magic. To her surprise, he remained unfazed. He turned around and swung his axe again at her. She jumped out of the way and fired at his chest several times. Still, he felt no pain.

Soundwave fired his cannon shots at Starlight, but she quickly shielded herself with her magic from the shots. He struck his axe on her field with much force that it broke. She teleported from his yet another deadly swing and climbed unto his back.

He flew in the air to get her off of him. They went up and down repeatedly until Starlight was able to find Soundwave’s weak spots in his chassis armor. She fired her magic shots at his thrusters and thighs. There, Soundwave felt some pain which was only enough to bring them back down to the ground with a rough landing.

They both slowly got up as they both suffered bruises. Soundwave swiped another dark energon wave at her. Starlight likewise sent her magic wave that collided with his. Both waves exploded on impact and the force of the explosion sent both combatants off the ground. Soundwave crashed against the side of the castle while Starlight was skidding across the dirt.

“RAVAGE, FRENZY, EJECT: OPERATION: ASSISTANCE.” Soundwave commanded.

Ravage and Frenzy ejected and stood before Starlight. Now Starlight was outnumbered. How would she be able to stand against three Decepticons? She noticed that Frenzy activated his pile-drivers and how he pounded on the ground to cause the ground to shake and split apart. Then she realized what caused the earthquake. But not only that, but also she hatched an idea.

Ravage growled toward Starlight and began to pounce on her for the kill. But she thought quickly. She teleported out of the same area where the ground was splitting before Ravage would reach her. Then at that moment, the ground where Ravage was split and he fell down in the deep. But Laserbeak flew down and caught him just before Ravage would hit the ground. Both they and Frenzy returned back to Soundwave’s chest compartment.

He turned to see Starlight blow raspberries at him with a smug look of triumph and teleported away.

Soundwave looked at the castle and all of Ponyville. All the ponies were alerted of their presence and evacuated Ponyville completely. But he didn’t care about that. What mattered was the destruction of the Friendship Castle. He shot a rust missile right at the castle causing it to explode. All the remnants of the castle were turned to rust. After three minutes, the whole castle was ashes and rust.

“THE SCHOOL AND THE CASTLE ARE NO MORE. PONYVILLE IS NOW UNDER MY JURISDICTION.” Soundwave said. “SOUNDWAVE SUPERIOR, PONYVILLE INFERIOR.”

Author's Note:

I hope you’re enjoying this so far. We will see the Father of Monsters himself again in the next chapter. You all will be in for a big surprise. Stay tuned!