• Published 14th Oct 2019
  • 2,524 Views, 11 Comments

The Union of Evil - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Grogar has a powerful ally who helps him accomplish his goal of conquest and destroy Equestria together.

  • ...
1
 11
 2,524

Two of a Kind

Grogar and Soundwave stood side by side before the trembling villains. The bird-like creature flew above the trio and landed on top of Soundwave’s right arm. Soundwave would’ve been smiling if he had a face.

“What is that thing?!” Cozy cried.

“I AM A DECEPTICON. I FUNCTION WITH THE PURPOSE OF EXTERMINATING ALL THOSE WHO DARE STAND IN OUR WAY.” Soundwave declared. “THE DECEPTICONS WILL RULE OVER THIS PATHETIC PLANET AND SUCK IT DRY OF ITS ENERGY.”

“Yes! And I will once again be the Emperor of Equestria! Celesta, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight will bow to my indisputable glory! Not even Discord will stop me!!” Grogar proclaimed.

“BUT FIRST, WE MUST TERMINATE THE LOOSE ENDS BEFORE US.” Soundwave suggested.

Terrified of their upcoming predicament, the trio attempted to flee. Laserbeak, however, flew after them and caught Tirek and Cozy Glow with his talons. Chrysalis tried to escape, but her wings were weakened due to her magic gone. So she tried to jog her way out.

“RATBAT, EJECT. OPERATION: APPREHENSION.” Soundwave ordered. Ratbat ejected from his chest compartment and transformed from a cassette tape to a bat-like creature.

He flew after Chrysalis and caught her by her horn. He and Laserbeak carried the trio in the air until another Decepticon appeared.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” said the bulky con. “Commander Soundwave, what should we do with these three fleshbags?”

“TAKE THEM TO THE NEMESIS. WE WILL USE THEM... FOR TARGET PRACTICE.” Soundwave darkly ordered.

“With pleasure!!” Onslaught said enthusiastically. Laserbeak and Ratbat dropped the trio unto Onslaught’s open hands (servos). The trio looked upon Onslaught’s intimidating yellow visor.

“Don’t you worry, meatbags. You’ll go out with a blast.” he said to them. He closed his fits around them so they wouldn’t escape.

The doomed villains cried in terror as they were taken away to the Nemesis to meet their shameful demise.

Grogar gave one last look of triumph before meeting his gaze upon Soundwave. Laserbeak and Ratbat turned back to cassette tape forms and returned to Soundwave’s chest compartment.

“Now that our first order of business has been done, allow me to fulfill our end of the deal to solidify our alliance,” said Grogar. He went to the table where his crystal ball was held. He stood on top of the table as he activated his horns. He blasted the ground beneath it.

After the smoke was cleared, a large pile of dark glowing purple crystals were seen. Soundwave looked upon his prize. He then contacted two of his troops through comlink.

“SKYWARP, THUNDERCRACKER, RETRIEVE THE DARK ENERGON.” he commanded them.

Once he closed his comlink with them, sounds of aircraft were heard outside the lair. Suddenly, two Cybertronian jets were seen flying through the entrance of the lair and transforming in midair. They landed beside Grogar as they started to retrieve the dark energon and storing them into crates to be taken into their warship.

“WELL DONE, GROGAR. YOUR DEDICATION IS MUCH APPRECIATED.” Soundwave commended him.

“As they always say, ‘The enemy of my enemy is my friend’. But there is something that has been in my mind though. After all that you have done to help me restore my power, I think I should give you more.” Grogar said.

“OH? THERE IS MORE YOU ARE WILLING TO OFFER?” Soundwave asked.

”Indeed. Do you mind if I enter into your... ship with you?” Grogar requested.

Soundwave shook his head. Smiling, Grogar and Soundwave walked together as they exited the cavern and viewed the ship which was just above the lair in midair. Grogar used his telekinesis magic to levitate himself and his partner as they flew up to the entrance of the warship.

As they entered, all the Decepticons saw them and welcomed their commander. But they ceased their shouts of greetings as soon as they laid their optics and visors on the blue ram beside Soundwave.

“Uhhhh, Commander Soundwave, what is that creature with you?” Brawl asked.

“HE IS GROGAR, THE FIRST EMPEROR OF THIS LAND CALLED EQUESTRIA. HE IS MY COOPERATIVE IN OUR MISSIONS TO CONQUER THIS PLANET.” Soundwave answered.

After a full minute of silence, the Decepticons roared in laughter. They laughed for another minute before they spoke up,

“Grofar?? Hahaha, what kind of stupid name is that?” Swindle laughed.

“You allied yourself with a goat? That’s hilarious!!” Scrapper also laughed.

“Megatron wouldn’t be that desperate to make friends with a creature who looks like a fat reindeer! Hahaha!!!” Blast Off mocked.

As they continued laughing, Grogar stood there boiling in anger. Having had enough of their mockery, he activated his bell. The bell levitated in midair as it shot its wave of dark magic at Grogar. Grogar then increased in maximum size; his yellow eyes turned blood red with no pupils, and his teeth grew sharper along with fangs.

As he finished growing, a magical fire enveloped his body, and he mightily roared while breathing out red fire like a dragon. The Decepticons paid no attention to his dramatic transformation until he angrily roared. They looked upon him shocked and paled in fear.

“I AM GROGAR, THE FATHER OF MONSTERS, YOU FOOLS!!! I AM HERE SHOWING YOU ALL WHAT I AM TRULY CAPABLE OF!!! ANYONE OF YOU WHO DARES TO DEFY ME OR MY POWER WILL BE NEUTRALIZED!!! UNDERSTOOD?!?” Grogar bellowed in full wrath.

The ‘Cons stood motionless and terrified of his demonic presence. Soundwave crossed his arms while standing, clearly pleased that his partner put his troops in their place. He even reminded him of Megatron.

“Y-y-ye-yes! Yes... uh Grogar.” Vortex said.

“You got it, Grogar!” Barricade fearfully uttered.

The other Decepticons expressed similar sentiments. They did not want to feel his wrath in any way, shape, or form.

“By Primus, this guy reminds me of Megatron.” Hook whispered to Bonecrusher who nodded in agreement.

“He might be the one who can actually help us win the war against the Autobots!” Mixmaster whispered to them. They both nodded in agreement.

Satisfied with their answers of submission, Grogar changed back to his normal form. He went to one of the stages where all the Decepticons can see him.

“As your leader has told you, I am his current ally in the missions that we have accomplished so far while roaming in the wilderness. My plan has always been to seize control of Equestria and destroy all who can get in my way.” he began his speech to them.

“I was the first ruler of Equestria; my reign was a fear-soaked epoch of darkness in Equestria...until that fool Gusty the Great rose up against me and took my bell which you see in front of you all!

“I’ve spent a whole millennia regaining my power, binding my time until now where I can once again exact my revenge on these ponies and rule my long-lost kingdom. I am fairly certain you too desire to conquer this world.” he appealed to them.

The ‘Cons beheld each other’s faces as they murmured and thought on what he said. Grogar continued, knowing he was getting to them.

“You see, we are not so different from each other. I want to conquer this world as you do too; I desire to wipe out my adversaries; likewise, you desire so as well. Soundwave and I have known each other long enough for us to understand that we are two of a kind.

“If we are to destroy all those who stand in our way, we must join forces and work together to bring Equestria to its knees!!” Grogar loudly proposed.

The Decepticons looked at each other once again before shouting in agreement. They clenched fits as they shouted their desire for destruction and total conquest.

“You know what? This creature isn't really that bad! I’m starting to like him!” Skywarp said.

“Grogar for the win, baby!!” shouted Brawl.

“If Shockwave were here, I’m sure he would find Grogar as...’logical’,” said Acid Storm.

“Yeah! Even Megatron would be pleased!” Thundercracker concurred. “But thank Primus that Starscream isn’t here; he would be complaining like there’s no tomorrow. Geez, screw that cowardly motor-head.”

After the Decepticons finished applauding Grogar, Soundwave stepped forward to give his command,

“GROGAR IS NOW ONE OF US. I APPOINT HIM AS MY ADVISOR AND YOUR SECOND LEADER. FROM THIS TIME FORTH, YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM AS ‘LORD GROGAR’.” Soundwave commanded.

“ALL IN FAVOR, SAY ‘I’.” he directed.

“I!!!” all of them voted.

“THOSE WHO OPPOSE?” he asked them.

Silence was the given answer.

“IT IS NOW OFFICIAL. WELCOME AND HAIL YOUR NEW MASTER!!” he ordered.

“All hail Grogar!! All hail Grogar!! All hail Grogar!!! HAIL!!!” the Decepticons worshipfully shouted. They then kneeled in front of Grogar and Soundwave.

“Excellent! Your worship and adoration are highly acceptable.” Grogar acknowledged. “Now that our second order of business is completed, allow me, your second ruler, to begin the third one!”

He then looked upon one of his new subjects, “You there! Come forth!” he called him.

He stepped forward before his new master. He was nervous that Grogar called him out of all the ‘Cons in the room. So he stood before him nervously, anxious of what was going to happen to him.

“Uhh, ye-yes, Lord Grogar?” he nervously asked.

“What is your name?” Grogar inquired.

“My name is Breakdown.” he answered.

“What do you do best as a warrior? he asked him.

“Umm, I like to... shoot things?” Breakdown said.

“I can detect fear in your voice. What is troubling you, Breakdown?” Grogar asked.

“It’s just that I am too scared whenever I fight battles against the Autobots. I don’t want to die!!” he cried.

“Fear not, for I shall give you a power that can give you a new strength and provide you the means for you to rise above your weakness.” Grogar promised.

He rang his bell and sent a wave of dark magic directly at Breakdown’s chest. Breakdown jumped in fear but then suddenly stopped moving. He started to grow to a bigger height that is equal to that of Megatron. A machine gun and an energon sword appeared in his grasps. His color scheme remained the same but with orange lights on his arms and legs.

“Whoa!! I look awesome!!” he spoke with a deeper tone. “What?! That’s my voice?! I love it! I can even take on Optimus Prime himself!” he shouted.

His comrades were amazed at the sight. Realizing what Grogar wanted to offer them, they ran in front of him. Grogar rolled his eyes as he heard them out.

“Master Grogar, give me the ability to shape-shift into any inanimate object to blend into my surroundings!” Long Haul eagerly asked.

“Can I have super-speed if it’s possible?” Thundercracker also asked.

“What about us? We like to have magical powers too!!” Onslaught shouted. The other Combaticons agreed.

“ENOUGH!!!” Grogar silenced them. The Cons ceased their petitions and bowed in fear.

“I will provide a fraction of my magic to only a few of you whom I deem worthy. Is that understood?” he dictated.

“As you command, Lord Grogar.” Sunstorm spoke from among them.

“Now, you five, come here.” he pointed to the Combaticons. They stood before him as Grogar then addressed their desires.

“What are your names?” he asked them.

“My name is Onslaught, the leader of my Combaticon squad. These four are Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, and Blast Off.”

“I assume by your category name that you relish the destruction of your enemies through combative strategy, correct?” he asked them.

“Yep! I sure love blowing things up!” Brawl boasted.

“And I like too—!” Blast Off started but was cut off by Grogar.

“No need to tell me further! I will give you all the ability only you can achieve as a combiner. Soundwave told me all about combiners. You, five, are combiners, yes?” They nodded their heads as confirmation.

“Then combine together, and the power shall be yours.” he said to them.

“Very well, master. Combaticons, combine into Bruticus!!” Onslaught ordered his squad. They all transformed into different body parts: Onslaught as the body and torso, Vortex and Blast Off as the right and left arms, and Brawl and Swindle as the right and left legs. Thus, Bruticus stood before Grogar and Soundwave.

Grogar ran his bell again and sent another wave of magic towards him. After Bruticus absorbed the dark magic, he then felt a hunger for energon but in a different way. Grogar smirked wickedly as he addressed him.

“You now have the power to absorb the life force of any life form you encounter. I know you will enjoy it.” Grogar said.

“Oh, so I can absorb energon like a Terrorcon? I can manage that!!” Bruticus said, pleased.

Grogar then turned to his close ally, “You too shall share a portion of my power, Soundwave.” He rang his bell the third time and Soundwave absorbed the magic through his chest. He sprouted wings on his back like a Seeker has but only larger, a larger cannon on his right shoulder, and a huge axe made of dark energon landed on his grasp.

“THIS...THIS IS POWERFUL BEYOND WORDS. THE AUTOBOTS WILL NO LONGER STAND A CHANCE AGAINST US.” Soundwave stated. “SOUNDWAVE SUPERIOR, AUTOBOTS INFERIOR.”

“Indeed. That is all for tonight! You are all dismissed!” Grogar said.

The Decepticons departed from the meeting room leaving the two leaders alone. They went to a large window as they beheld Canterlot and Ponyville up in a distance.

“Equestria is now ours for the taking, my friend. We will invade one city at a time, destroying all the ponies and taking what is rightfully ours!! We will be the RULERS of ALL!!” Grogar triumphantly shouted.

Both of them evilly laughed as they were finally about to execute their master plan. Who will be able to stand before them as they will unfold their ultimate wrath on Equestria? Who shall defeat them in the end? We shall soon find out.


TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Thank you all for reading this story! I’m not sure when to write a sequel for this. Probably toward the end of this year or so. But until then, till all are one!!

Comments ( 7 )

Your story makes the finale a piece of crap. Keep up the good work

9883964
Thank you! I appreciate that! :twilightsmile:

9884368
Hell yeah they are! They’re the only interesting ppl 4 me.

Nice, I like this your story, that's cool.

I didn't except Soundwave and the Decepticons allied themselves with Grogar.

This story need a sequel.

9886074
That’s what I plan to do. I’m glad you enjoyed reading my story. 🙂

9886148
Yes, I'll look forward to see the sequel and my name is Chazkopa.

I'm smiling from big bendy horn.... to big bendy horn.

Login or register to comment