• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 2,642 Views, 231 Comments

EaW: From Front to Front - The Great War - Warpony72



When your only means of communicating are through letters across the world through two major wars, long-distance relationships are tough. Especially when it's for ten years. But as the fire consumes the world, they also are the only way to go on.

  • ...
7
 231
 2,642
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 5 )

Poor bastard.

Oof, that's gotta hurt the pride. Strogo was very lucky he had an old friend there to help him or he would probably have gotten some jail time. Sadly though, I think its only a matter of time before Strogo does spend some time in the slammer (or a work camp). I just hope nothing truly bad happens to him, for Paiges sake at the very least. It was interesting to get a glimpse of refugee fleeing to their "old enemy" for safety from thier old home and how that can cause some tension. Got me eager for more, keep up the great work!

As always, your story keeps me refreshing my pages in the hopes of reading more of this story. Can't wait for Cyril and Paige to return. :D

It's a great story. By the way, do you have any plans to show Cyril's image in the world through some news or some fanatics, some hostile forces?
I expect this scenario to happen.:derpyderp1:

Just caught up, and wow... true to life, the skits with Strogo and Petra remind me of my Grandparents ans what they went through. Scary. That last bit though...
media.licdn.com/dms/image/D4E22AQE9kWJJeoN0Ow/feedshare-shrink_800/0/1686576818442?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=Tzl1uj3l4nIgc_L9wgtFjG0-gMvzJfulJjNLfH1-PDE

I'm doing my part... :facehoof:

Login or register to comment