• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 855 Views, 3 Comments

Blasphemous Equus - Reizthefakebrony



An attempt to make a crossover with Blasphemous. Don't expect anything spectacular since this is just an experiment of mine.

  • ...
 3
 855

Guilty news

Author's Note:

I never thought that a few of the readers would be interested in the story despite the flaws. But guess what. This one is on the verge to be cancelled. Yes. Another fanfic is going to be deleted in order to reboot it. Even that is due to my own "momentary mental breakdown", the lazyness post recovery and the idea revamping stuff.

However, in contrast with the other one Equestrian Satanister, that Equestrian Satanister. This one has other reasons to be subject to the same treatment.

As you see.

At the time the first Blasphemous came out, I saw the premise of a miracle turning a population into monsters bound by rage and faith, I put into practice... but I wasn't able to grasp the entirety of the lore, context and circumstances behind the story due to how messed my mental health really was, yet despite mental health I wrote this story very way, so I can say, while the grammar was somewhat coherent along with the plot, it wasn't well conceived as I am seeing with a restored like clarity right now.

I have to reinvent the main character in a way that I saw fitting with the setting that I went to implement with its obvious similarities with the game.

I had wrote the character of this current version fanfic like a isekai character shonen version of the Penitent One so, yeah, it wasn't a good choice of my own.

When I had literally replayed the first Blasphemous during the Wounds of the Eventide dlc armed with golden ending, well, I got most of what the game as to offer... although I had also took a look at tv tropes but what can anyone expect at this point. There's also Blasphemous 2 having come out the summer of 2023 that I hadn't played yet but, don't worry, I won't wait to playing it before writing the new story. Hell. I have the very first three chapters of this one as reference.

So, yes, event this one is going to be replaced, not by a spiritual successor, but by an outright reboot. if anyone wanted to share some flaw, error or even some elements that are obvious misinterpretation of the source materials, is welcomed to do so. That is all for this one. You can take your time save the text files of the chapters since, again, I have some other things to do.

Excuse the whole annoyance.

But, hey, I have to do more practice with reorganize the ideas as new.

Have a very nice fun.

Warning. Another incoming eviction. Even this experimental fanfic is going to be cancelled in the future. To the ones who want to download it's pages before the complete erasure from the site can do it until they can. That story would be replaced with a revamped version that would still retain some elements of the story while outright modifying the others. I don't think that would matter since there are only few that would read it but I will still apologize for the inconvience.

Comments ( 2 )

Why not just put this story on FiMFetch.net?

11684109
Mmm... I am not very sure if that site is reliable in my opinion. But, I was just thinking about, to implement these very original chapters in the reboot, not as an additional story event, but as outside chapters that showed what this story as an manual to display what this original one looked like just for historical purposes. I know that is quite counter productive. But hey that would work too.

Login or register to comment