• Published 7th Aug 2019
  • 4,933 Views, 98 Comments

Jaganshi - Gabriel10169



A Displaced Story. They say that no good deed goes unpunished. Well I guess I'm living proof. Yu Yu Hakusho crossover with minor elements from others.

  • ...
14
 98
 4,933
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

So much yes.

😎👌👌👌PERFECT!!!!!

Now I'm curious if he may help train the guard simply because that was so disappointing of them. :moustache:

Now the question is will Luna and Celestia put our hero in a dungeon just for being a demon?

Or they will put him in a hospital saying they are doing this for him for saving ponyville while in secret they stole some of his DNA to figure out a way to kill all the demons once and for all?

Or try to convince our hero to stay in Canterlot so they can keep a close eye on him even if our hero can do it there's a good chance that they might put a spell on a more magical item that would decrease his powers?

So many possibilities that could happen next in a story.

i liked it it was pretty much perfect there were a few grammar mistakes but besides that it was perfect
like

"Very well" she answered. "I will show them just how foolish an idea it was to try and harm my subjects" she stated seriously. I can't help but be a little impressed right now, it seems this version of Celestia is actually stepping up when her ponies are in danger, hopefully she performs better that she did against Chrysalis in the show I thought to myself. We cleared the ridge and spotted our targets making their way across a large open area of the ridge and we landed on to of a large rock pillar that rose from the ground like a tower to get a better look at the approaching horde.

than

Lets hope they don't do anything to him while hes passed out.

"Hahahahaha-" I laughed at her misfortune for a moment before grabbing my side in pain and coughed up some more blood. "Maybe you shouldn't have been so quick to lick up my blood earlier" I told her with a smirk. "I was stung by an alpha maticore last night, its venom is still corsing through me and now you so welcome to the club." Zira's eyes widdened in realization.

I have to say it..... VENOM DOESNT WORK THAT WAY!!!!!
Ither than that i did enjoy this chapter

Now THAT was exciting! :pinkiehappy:
I cant wait for the next AWESOME chapter! 👍

Not gonna lie. Pretty cool story I would enjoy reading more of

please when is the next chapter for this story!!!?🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭

Hm... a few grammar mistakes, but I have read worse, the "all powerful immigrant" storyline is nicely told. Yes I think I'll follow this one. Good job. :twilightsmile:

The story is not bad but I think he had too many extras that he don't even need like 90% of the capsules or the other weapons

Why he didn't use the senu beans he had , but he could throw a batrang.

Hey dude. What's going on? Haven't heard from ya in awhile.

10259840
Yeah sorry about that. The next two chapters are almost done but I haven't much free time to work on them. I've been getting a lot of overtime since COVID-19 thing started.

10260205
I get it man, I work in a grocery store and since this all started we could be dead one hour and totally overwhelmed in the next. Xd

I like the story so far. The only issue I have is that Zira was affected by the manticore. Venom MUST enter the body through injection or an existing wound. I suppose it's possible to be affected through ingestion but you would have to be drinking a huge amount of it to get any significant amount into the bloodstream.

Hey dude! How are you doing?
Everything well?

10558903
I'm good, thanks for the concern. I've just been stuck working overtime three to four days a week since this whole COVID crap started so I've been pretty burnt out on my downtime. I've been working on the stories when I can and I have some time off coming up so there should be a new chapter or two coming up in the next week or so.

10564605
Glad to hear your doing well. 👍
I'll look forward to that update. Xd

10564605
Work still giving you a hard time dude? :twilightoops:

10617955
Unfortunately. We had one guy quit and two from the other shift got fired so things are all backed up. I'll try to get the update out when I can.

10619162
Understood. 👍
I can understand that, we've had 2 people get fired 2 months ago and 3 more leaving by the end of this month.

Liking the story but wondering when your gonna start updating again.

10697034
I agree I would like to see hiei talk to other displaced and to know what is the other thing that the merchant has to give

Comment posted by Error 404 pic not found deleted Aug 2nd, 2021

10924022
I'll be making an announcement sometime in the next few days. It's good news so no worries.

Haver #32 · Jun 1st, 2022 · · 1 ·

More

It sucks when good stories like this are abandoned.

11571393
Agreed. It seems as though good stories with excellent potential, such as this one, get abandoned and end up forever remaining incomplete. It seriously does suck.

Login or register to comment