• Published 20th Jun 2019
  • 1,585 Views, 34 Comments

Deliverance - Shadow Quill



The ponies of Equestria are in chains, slaves to their gryphon masters. Hope for freedom has been all but crushed, leaving only prayer for their Goddess to protect them. She has heard them, and shall bring her wrath upon the monsters they serve.

  • ...
7
 34
 1,585
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

9918851
Given just the description of the story, I would have thought that was a forgone conclusion

When she was satisfied that she was alone, Autumn continued into the alley between two houses, her movements slowing with each step until she was literally jumping from shadow to shadow while avoiding the circles of light that surrounded the scattered street posts.

Wouldn't that imply that her speed was increasing?:rainbowhuh:

Also, run-on sentence.

Another great chapter. I've been very much enjoying this.

9994442
Miss-type found and changed. Thank you for finding that. Hope you are enjoying the story up to this point and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your comments in the future.

See you next chapter,
Shadow Quill, Messenger of the Moon.

Not gonna lie, this has been on my list to read. I am glad to see it has had a relatively recent update and the author is active. That said, I sense only good things to come from this, perhaps a tense moment, but good things nonetheless.

Edit,

Can we get a swarm of parasprites at some point?

Login or register to comment