• Published 18th Aug 2012
  • 1,069 Views, 18 Comments

The Last Casino - WeirdBeard



After discovering a piece of the Nightmare's corruption resided inside everypony, Princess Celestia

  • ...
1
 18
 1,069

How It Would Have Ended

I'll admit, I completely screwed up this story and just can't write for it like I used to (which may be disheartening or rejoicing for some, I'm a putz.) Anyway, I'm gonna jot down the primary ideas of the remainder of the fic. It wasn't the best, but it was still fun writing what parts we did have. Also, the plot twist may be bizarre.

Chapter 6

Proceeding right from where Chapter 5 left off with Fang's death, Jackpot is ready to bolt out to seek revenge. However, Vinyl stops him by reasoning that he's going off almost little to no sleep. Accusations are made, but she proves to him that she isn't supposed to be there officially anymore. She wants to help now, even if that means jeopardizing her standing with the princesses. Jackpot agrees to wait and rest, realizing that Vinyl is a better ally than he first expected.

After some needed rest, the two venture on to Pinkie's 'bakery'. Not a bakery of sweets, but more for cooking zebra herbs and drug concoctions. When the guards refuse to let Vinyl and Jackpot in, the duo proceed to flat-out wreck them (I can't write action to save my life.) Pinkie begrudgingly comes out, but denies ever sending the package that resulted in Fang's death. Instead, she accuses Rainbow Dash of committing the act, due to some griffins ransacking her bakery a few days ago. Jackpot and Vinyl set out a plan and journey out to the city's armory.

Chapter 7

As Jackpot and Vinyl arrive at Rainbow Dash's base of operations, they are surprisingly allowed in without any resistance. Rainbow has been grown paranoid, claiming that something terrifying is about to happen. While Jackpot is skeptical, Rainbow unveils a collection of evidence from the past week of major changes in the city. It's at this point that an explosion rocks the base and sends everything into disarray.

Fluttershy emerges from the ashes, wearing the horns of her minotaur. In absolute rage, she accuses Vinyl and Jackpot of ruining everything. However, before she attacks the pair, her attention focuses on Rainbow and how many problems she's caused before. Instead, Fluttershy attacks Rainbow, but Jackpot tries to break up their murderous fight.

PLOT TWIST TIME! Vinyl attacks Jackpot. Beyond confusion and straight into madness, Jack tries to rationalize with her and find out what's gotten into her. However, it turns out that this was part of her agenda after all. Fang's death, riling up the gangs, prompting this fight with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, etc. etc. As Jack still tries to figure out why, Vinyl simply says, "For love."

REVEAL! Vinyl's a changeling general. Since Jack's the only one around with some shred of decency, she fed off his emotions for the siege on the city. Changelings have infiltrated Trace since the beginning, waiting for their strength to grow and the command to take out the bizarro mane six. This has all been planned because anything that happens to the faux bearers, happens to the real bearers. Before more changelings swarm the base and cocoon Jackpot, Rainbow Dash impales Fluttershy with a spear. (this would have been my other 'ARGH, WEIRDBEARD SUCKS' moment when I ended the chapter with the real Fluttershy falling to that same injury.)

Chapter 8 (the finale)

Changelings have completely overtaken the city and mortally wounded the bizarro mane six. While Princess Celestia and Princess Luna arrive almost immediately (alerted by the changes, but still keeping the city a secret to everyone in Equestria), 'Vinyl' has placed a checkmate over the pair by threatening to kill the faux bearers. If even just one was to be executed, the real bearer would also pass and render the elements of harmony useless. With no other options and Queen Chrysalis cheaply attacking, the princesses are forced to surrender.

Meanwhile, Jackpot has 'awoken' in a pseudo dream state, Fortuna seeming to have summoned him. (Through a manner of rough cliches and luck running out) She convinces him that there is a way to make everything right. If he sacrifices his life, she will merge the faux bearers back with the real mane six and essentially save their lives. The princesses will also be saved, Fortuna's powers able to drive away the changelings. However, Jackpot would die.

Realizing that there really isn't any other choice (and that he have amends for responsibility of his parents' deaths), Jackpot sacrifices himself for Fortuna to enact her plan. Everything goes perfectly, the mane six and the princesses are saved along with the changelings being driven away. While everyone back in Equestria (including the mane six) have no idea what happened, Celestia and Luna remember that it is through both our positive traits and our faults that really make us who we are. Jackpot has earned the rest that he deserved and the princesses disband the remaining occupants of the city, erasing the memory of their mistake.

END

So, yeah. Probably pretty ridiculous and all sorts of what, but thanks anyway for tuning in. I appreciate the comments here and, more importantly, I appreciate you. Thanks and keep on rocking.

Comments ( 2 )

Now, in fact, there are a lot of gambling sites, so you need to carefully do reviews in order to choose a worthy option. I can advise you fav.casino it is licensed and officially. Everything is easy and simple to learn, besides, it is one of the most popular in Ukraine, I have been playing for a long time, there have never been any problems.

Among all the gambling sites I prefer Glintcasino where I can find slots with the best bonuses

Login or register to comment