• Published 9th Apr 2019
  • 4,392 Views, 16 Comments

Chrysalis' Cuckery - Darkdemonlucifer



Cadance forges a new alliance with the changelings, which is bad news for Shining amour as his wife ditches him in favor of Chrysails, then feminizes him.

  • ...
42
 16
 4,392
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

9626562
I wanted to get the darker alt version out at the same time as the lighter version, but some stuff came up. I'm putting out the light version first, and then there will be a dark version in the next few days, likely after Monday. You can read either and they should not have too much effect on the story, no matter which one you pick

Interesting update, didn't expect the mental shifting to come so quickly, still it was fun, I wonder what will happen next to pore Shining? Keep it up can't wait to see his balls cut off.

The second chapter is anthro? I don't remember anything in the first chapter suggesting it, quite the opposite

Cadance finally stopped laughing, wiping a tear away with a hoof that was not wearing the gold horse shoes common for equestrian loyalty.

. Got quite confused by this, personally i'd prefer it wasn't anthro but you are doing the writing so whatever rocks your boat.

9627951
Yeah, that was a slight oversight.

I normally like feral over anthro, but I want to do some darker things with this, and being able to use hands and stuff makes that easier. Sorry it's not to your tastes, and I'll have a look over it shortly.

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

10024994
I am encountering serious creative issues with this story, so I honestly do not know, but I will try my best to have an update soon. I am sorry for the string of delays.

Login or register to comment