• Published 31st Mar 2019
  • 501 Views, 17 Comments

EoH Evolution Special: Rainbow Rocks/Kamen Rider Bahamut: Episode 0 - Bahamut0



After the fight at the Fall Formal, Burst Stream thought that was it. But his battles are far from over. By contracting with Dracoplatinum, a new battle will begin. HENSHIN!

  • ...
2
 17
 501

Epilogue

Unknown Location

A lone figure sat behind a desk. Looking over a series of files. A knock on the door interrupted his overview. "Enter." A secretary walked in, and handed the man a new file. The figure opened it, and looked at a picture of Night Terror. As well as some pictures taken of Kamen Rider Bahamut! "Thank you. That will be all for now."

As soon as the secretary left, the man set the file down with the others, and opened a case near his desk. In it were a bunch of Advent Decks!

"Soon, it will begin." The man said with a smirk as he shifted his gaze to the files on the desk. "They call me the city's prince. But soon, I'll make that more than just a title." He walked over to the desk, and picked up the pictures of Kamen Rider Bahamut.

"You could prove troublesome." The figure said before shrugging. "But it hardly matters. For when you meet my riders, you'll be all alone in the Rider War. . . "

End Credits Song:

Comments ( 3 )

Nice epilogue and with that the rainbow rocks/Kamen Rider special has ended

9564002
How'd you like the epilogue and the end credits song?

9564015
I enjoyed them both

Login or register to comment