• Published 31st Aug 2020
  • 1,145 Views, 248 Comments

Sunlight Underground - Leaf Blade



Twilight Sparkle, a Paladin of Celestia, wakes up alone in the underground world of monsters, her soul stolen by a demon. Now to survive in this world ruled by violence, she'll need to rely on that very same demon: the fallen Paladin, Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
15
 248
 1,145
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 3 )

Fluttershy sat upon a short stone wall, trying to let her brain catch up with everything that had happened. Her friends had been captured— or worse, Fluttershy didn’t know but she was trying not to think about that— and now Fluttershy was weakened by her battle with Lightning Dust, stuck licking her wounds in a nowhere village under the care of a Paladin-turned-dullahan by the name of Marble Pie.

Yep, called it. Dullahan. Also called that she was part of Twi's team.

But with Lightning Dust’s temper, it was hard to be entirely sure about what she would do.

You're not wrong.

“Are you going to try to keep me here?” Fluttershy asked coldly, and Marble nodded, a pensive expression marring her pretty face. “As a prisoner?”

“Mm-mm,” Marble shook her head slowly.

“if you won’t let me leave,” Fluttershy said, “and you won’t help me save my family, I may as well be a prisoner.”

I mean, she has a point.

Fluttershy let a soft melody escape her lips, and Marble’s eyes widened in recognition. Marble may not have wanted to help Fluttershy, but the siren could be quite persuasive when she needed to be.

That's, one way to get things done.

It wasn’t much, but soon Fluttershy had a small band on her side with which she could contest Lightning Dust and her band. Fluttershy just hoped it would be enough. She didn’t expect too much of a fight from the fury though, she was just as badly injured as Fluttershy had been by their fight, and with Fluttershy now given the initiative, she was confident she could win.

Hopefully.

And once her head had cleared, she realized this wasn’t the worst thing. There was no blood or signs of any struggle, which meant that Windy and the others had been taken peacefully as captives away from here, just as Fluttershy had predicted.

Hm...

Perhaps she would make a fine pet.

With how vicious and sociopathic she is? Doubt it.

fluttershy's doing a little bit better at keeping her circle under control than rarity, but then again lightning dust doesn't have like a 45ft tall robot

True.

Thanks for the fic so far! It’s really great! I hope you come back soon

This is good! This is so good! There are a few grammar mistakes but that wouldn't matter anymore because you'll get sucked in by the tension and the plot of the story:ajsmug:


I PROMISE YOU THIS IS A GOOD READ

Login or register to comment