• Published 1st Feb 2019
  • 814 Views, 16 Comments

Motion Sickness - The Blue EM2

  • ...
3
 16
 814

Credits

Kelly Metzger-Firefly
Brian Drummond-Firefly's aide
Liam Neeson-Director Hurricane
Michelle Creber-Apple Bloom
Ashleigh Ball-Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Peter New-Big Mac, Hondo Flanks
William Shatner-Grand Pear
Tabitha St. Germain-Granny Smith
Felicia Day-Pear Butter
Sunni Westbrook-Cozy Glow
Chantal Strand-Diamond Tiara
Madeleine Peters-Scootaloo
Brad Pitt-Will
Nicole Oliver-Cheerilee
Claire Corlett-Sweetie Belle
Vincent Tong-Rumble
Britt Irvin-Lightning Dust
Erin Matthews-Gabby Griffin
Maryke Hendrykkse-Gilda Griffin
Tom Hanks-news reporter

Comments ( 8 )

9433763

How could they cheap out That badly. I mean, Froze? I cant even remember if the ultimate lowest taperature in the UK is barely -20C, and a good mix riases teh boiling point as well so it can handle teh summer heat. Which given all the electrics, mechanics and dark rails etc the temperature gets a lot higher.

As for the reaction, I had a look, for a guy I met down the pub one day back in the 90s at universistyI think about dynamically adapative suspension, and the reaction speed and signal lag was one of teh things I had to look at. Reactive gave you a maximum, rather slow speed, and that was only due to Bruce Lee style preload reactions, otherwise I worked out I needed a couple meters warning at speed wich meant it needed radar in front of the wheels. But I didnt get any further in working on that signal processing. I just knew it was bad, as in difficult.

The guys who designed the APT are teh same guys who think increasing teh quality of graphics on VR solves problems, when with VR, it doesnt matter how junk the graphics are, as long as the Response speed is within the frame, you can get away with Battlezone or Game and Watch.

9433796
If you want to see VR done badly, check out Derren Brown's Ghost Train.

9434601
That's interesting; when I went to the GCR I had a double 222 going up and an HST coming back.

9434663
I get a single 222 most sundays...

9434664
I went up from St Pancras on a Friday, which would explain it.

9434720
My station is Nottingham.

9855405
Indeed. That's the point.

Login or register to comment