• Published 3rd Nov 2018
  • 458 Views, 7 Comments

When the Moon was Put on Trial - Creativa-Artly01



Luna is put on trial. Celestia needs to find a way to save her sister and the unity of her kingdom.

  • ...
4
 7
 458

Chapter 5

The next day, everypony is called back to court and Celestia gives the final verdict. "AJ, Cadence, all of them are right, this is ridiculous. Why are we doing this? The nightmare is no longer part of my sister and who she is as a pony and as a ruler. That's in the past. My sister is not that monster anymore. This case is dismissed. Luna is innocent, end of story." Celestia then runs off the stand and embraces her little sister in a hug.

"Thanks," cries Luna, "thanks for taking my side. Having my back."

"Why wouldn't I?" responds Celestia. "You're my baby sister and I'm not losing you ever again."

Meanwhile, elsewhere, newspapers are printing the story out the wazoo. "TRIAL OF THE MOON PRINCESS RESULTS IN INNOCENCE AND DISMISSAL." It sells out across Equestria and everywhere else within the day to the point they continue to print the story across the entire week so everypony can read and learn the results.

As for the princesses, they head off on a vacation together for a little bit leaving Twilight and her friends in charge. After all of this, the two realized they need to spend more time together and get to know each other more. For the two, there's a great relief that the kingdom is still united after such a trying time. More importantly, for Celestia, she's glad she didn't have to banish her sister again. To her, that's all she could ever ask for.

Comments ( 1 )

Too bad the canon version of Celestia has no love for Luna.

Login or register to comment