• Published 26th Oct 2018
  • 3,830 Views, 11 Comments

Losing the Shortest Match - TheVClaw



Kryostase, one of many changeling Guards, is taking part in a playful tournament against Equestria's best. But when he's put up against Flash Sentry for the final round, things go awry when his dirty secret is exposed for everyone to see...

  • ...
21
 11
 3,830
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Ah a fic featuring one most underappreciated stallions ever known as Flash sentry...he was acting like a very cocky & sexy son of a bitch.
I fucking love it! thank you for making this story along with the person who commissioned it.
p.s: first to comment/leave a review, yay!

This was an interesting story I loved it.

Well, you already know my opinion on the story~
And thanks, Musoperatica!
TheVClaw really outdid himself!
I can't wait for his other works to be completed~

Kryo (or Kryostase for short)

Got the names switched around I think.

I haven't read this yet (looks good though), but I just wanted to point out that the coverart you're using was commissioned for this story specifically.

Kryo (or Kryostase for short),

That is very backwards.

I really liked this story, I hope this doesn't awaken anything in.....and now that's a kink I didn't know I had.

9261696
Join the club. :P

Seriously though, I tend to have that mindset everytime I write out a new kink. It kinda makes me worry what new thing will trigger my brain. >_<

9261709
Hehe, it's just just something that is new and naughty. It can be exciting to find someing novel to turn your crank.

“So, Kryo… Is there any reason why you didn’t just shape-shift into a version of yourself with an actual dick?~”

Actually, why didn't he?

Later:
Celestia: "So, how are our guards doing today, captain?"
Chrysalis: "Yes, please tell us. Last I heard they got along pretty good."
Captain: "At first hey had some fun sparring, then they compared their dicks."
Celestia/Chrysalis: "..."
Captain: "..."
Chysalis: "So, who did won?"
Celestia: "Chrysalis!!"
Captain: "The pony did."
Chrysalis: "At least I have the better flank!"
Celestia: "Excuse me?! Mine is far better!"
Chrysalis: "Yours is all fat! (Thanks to cake.) Mine are pure musclues!"
*They press their flanks at each other*
Celestia/Chrysalis: "Captain, who has the better flank!"
Captain: "Uhm..."


Inspiration (aside from the story):

...
But was it really necessary to put the result into the chapter title?
I mean, it basically spoiled the whole story.

I don't know what I was expecting.

Login or register to comment