• Published 7th Nov 2018
  • 1,918 Views, 28 Comments

Warrior of Harmony - StarSwirlOG



A crashed ship is discovered in the Badlands and the investigating Ponies searching it find only one survivor a Human Baby. The infant is brought to Princess Celestia who adopts the infant as her son naming him Spike. Young Spike meet Twilight.

  • ...
5
 28
 1,918
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

It LLLIIIIIIVVVES!!!

It’s Alive

continue

continue please 😁

Did u get the argument between applejack and rainbow dash from Rouge Dimond or something?

Just curious. Also can't wait for more

Continuity? Please?

"Decoration a Miss Rarity Belle is in charge of that," Spike answered and pointed off into the distance at a tall purple and white building with the Equestrian flag fluttering in the breeze atop it. "In Town Hall," he continued adjusting his sunglasses on his face.

Me: I hope he at least isn't spell bound to rarity via a childish crush.

Author/future of the storyline: We will see what I choose it to be. That or I'll do it for entertainment.

What I think he means by That or l'll do it for entertainment: Qie girls going after spike, while spite is going after one girl who isn't intrested in him.

Me: Shit the original dumbstruck and spellbound goes on even when it isn't a little baby dragon.
Author/future of the storyline: drama entertains me, Also possible harem alert.

When is this great looking story going to be updated? I want to see what happens next?

Think you might return to this?

Login or register to comment