• Published 11th Oct 2018
  • 2,655 Views, 19 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Don't Deal with Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset and her friends meet Cuphead and Mugman to fight the Devil and sve Canterlot City.

  • ...
2
 19
 2,655

Chapter 13: Goodbye To Two Cup Friends

After defeating the Devil and sending him and his lackeys back into the game through the t.v set. All the characters from Inkwell Isle are going through the television so they can go back home. Sunset and her friends along with Cuphead and Mugman are making sure everyone are getting home safely.

"Can't believe we were able to beat the Devil and his minions," Applejack says.

"True. But we couldn't done it without our new friends," Rarity says.

"Agree," Twilight says.

"Yeah. We sure had a lot of work cut out for us," Rarity says.

Pinkie hugs Cuphead and Mugman, "We sure are going to miss you guys."

"We'll miss you too Pinkie," Mugman says with a calm smile.

"Yeah. Even though this turn out into a crazy mission, we sure have a great time here," Cuphead replies.

Sunset and the others walk to the brothers continue to be hugged by Pinkie.

"We're going to miss you too," Fluttershy says.

"We sure had a awesome time with you two," Rainbow says.

"As long as we ain't going to go through that fiasco again," Applejack says.

Soon everyone begin laughing with smiles on their faces.

Suddenly, they hear a familiar elderly voice, "Come on boys, it's time for us to head back home."

The gang look to see Elder Kettle in front of the television set. The nine friends look at each other with sad looks, and know that it's time for them to say goodbye. They all give each other a group hug.

Then Pinkie says, "Let's take at least one picture together."

Everyone nod their heads in reply.

Pinkie gets the camera set up, and says, "Say 'cheese!'"

"Cheese!" Everyone reply.

Then Pinkie takes the picture. She rushes over, and then come back bringing a few pictures. She then gives each of the friends, including Cuphead and Mugman the picture. Then they all do a group hug one last time.

After the hug, Cuphead and Mugman walk to Elder Kettle. They all wave goodbye to each other. Elder Kettle jumps into the t.v. Follow by Mugman.

Finally Cuphead gives one finale wave, and says, "I hope we'll be able to see you someday."

"Us too," Sunset replies.

Cuphead nods his head. Then he jumps into the t.v set. After all the characters are in the game. The t.v stops glowing and turns itself off. Sunset takes the game out of the system to see it not glowing anymore. The girls walk over to see it for themselves.

"I guess once all of the Inkwell residence are in the game, the magic disappeared," Twilight says.

Pinkie sighs, and says, "I do hope we get to see them again someday."

"Maybe someday Pinkie," Applejack says.

"And hope we get to have a nice chat and not have to deal with another epic adventure," Rarity says.

Then Sunset asks, "So, what do you guys wanna do now?"

"Do you think we can play the game again?" Pinkie asks.

Then girls blink their eyes in reply.

Then Sunset suggests, "How about we got to the beach?"

The girls nod their heads with the idea. Then they begin to head back home so they can get their swimwear and beach supplies. They do enjoy playing the game and get to go on an adventure with Cuphead and Mugman, but they agree to have some fun outside for the day. They do hope to see their new friends again someday, and will be able to have some fun without any trouble.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment