• Published 11th Oct 2018
  • 2,646 Views, 19 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Don't Deal with Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset and her friends meet Cuphead and Mugman to fight the Devil and sve Canterlot City.

  • ...
2
 19
 2,646

Chapter 8: Two Sweeties Making Sweets

After finding some of the characters from the game and encountering with enemies from it, the gang decide to meet Sugarcube Corner so they can come up with a new plan. Sunset and her group walks to the cafe. Fluttershy and Rarity drive their cars, and park in front of the cafe. The group are back together again at the front of the cafe.

"So we all know that the situation has become serious and that our lives is really at stake," Sunset says.

"Yeah. Those jerks are not only interested on getting the souls from the debtor, but now they're trying to get us," Rainbow says.

"I just can't gettin' the feelin' that King Dice is the one who ratted us out, and his minions probably told him about us
having' magic by now," Applejack sternly suspect.

"I wouldn't put it past him," Cuphead agrees.

"So what do we do now?" Mugman asks.

"We need to find the rest of your friends before The Devil and his men get to them first," Twilight says.

Then Pinkie happily says, "But first, let's go get something to eat. We haven't ate since this morning."

Soon Cuphead and Mugman's stomach begin to growl as well as everyone else's.

Rarity giggles with blushing cheeks, "I guess we could take a little lunch break."

"I agree," Fluttershy says.

Then Applejack says, "I reckon we should keep up our energy after searchin' around all mornin'."

"Let's grab some grub!" Rainbow shouts in excitement.

Pinkie opens the door to the cafe and everyone head inside. Once all of her friends are in the cafe, Pinkie goes inside and
close the door behind them.

However, everyone let out a surprising, "Huh?!" when they see who is in the cafe.

They see a woman dressed in a red, white, and light pink color outfit, a princess hat, and gloves. She is brown hair and green eyes. She is with Mrs. Cake at the counter. Playing with the twins, Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake is a big bumble bee with a yellow and black striped skirt, wears lipsticks, and a crown on her head. The twins seem to enjoy playing the giant bee.

"Baroness Von Bon Bon?!" Cuphead exclaims.

"Rumor Honeybottoms?!" Mugman adds in shock.

"What are you two doing here?!" Hilda adds.

Bon Bon and Rumor look at the three shocked friends with surprised expressions.

"Hello everyone, what brings you here?" Rumor asks with a smile.

"What are we doing here?!" What are you two doing in the cafe?" Rainbows questions with a glare.

"Yes. Why are Baroness Von Bon Bon cooking with Mrs. Cake?" Rarity asks.

"And why are you playing with the twins?" Pinkie adds.

"Well, if you must know? Rumor and I ended up in this city for some reason, and bump into each other here. Then we decided to get something to eat, only we don't have money to pay for it. Mrs. Cake is letting us work off the meal she gave to us. I personally don't mind because I love making sweets and deserts anyay. Rumor decides to take care of the twins, which she is very pleased to," Bon Bon explains.

Pinkie giggles, "I can see why you want to look after the twins. They are so cute, but they can be quite a handful."

"It can't be more than a handful than watching over the hive where your thousands of sons and daughters living there,
and working on our news and honey business at the same time," Rumor says.

The girls blink in reply.

"Wow! I heard the expression busy bee, but that brings the new meaning to it," Applejack says.

"And how exactly you have that many kids and able to run two businesses at the same time?" Sunset asks.

Fluttershy interjects, "I know…"

Fluttershy brings out a chart that has the pictures of a queen bee, and many different sections of bees.

Then Fluttershy explains as she goes over the chart, "A hive can only have one queen, and that queen is the only one that can lay eggs to bring new generations to the hive. A queen bee can lay about two thousand eggs within one day. Then when the bees grow up, they either become worker bees to make the honey for people to eat but mostly for themselves and the babies, guard bees to protect the hive, nurse bees to take care of all the babies, and there are special bees that go out of the hive to search for nectar to bring back to the hive so the worker bees can make honey. That's is how she has so many kids"

Rainbow whistles, "About two thousand eggs to lay in a day."

"That's a lot of mouths to feed," Applejack adds.

"Yes. But I was able to manage, and the other bees are able to help me," Rumor says.

"Well, it seems that you're pretty good with kids," Twilight says.

"Thank you," Rumor replies.

The twins smile and laugh as Rumor continue to rock them.

Bon Bon and Mrs. Cake comes to the table with trays full of chocolate chip cookies, muffins, cupheads, and brownies.

"We just finish with some baking. He had to close for a little while because the lack of sweets. But thanks to Bon Bon, we were able to make more with no problem," Mrs. Cake says.

Then says, "I'll let you all continue with your chat and I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

"Okay," Pinkie happily says.

Bon Bon puts the treats on the counter and sits with the others while Mrs. Cake takes the deserts to the kitchen.

"So boys, what happen? Mind telling us how we got here?" Bon Bon calmly asks.

Cuphead scratches the back of his head, "Well, it happen something like this…"

Cuphead, Mugman, Sunset and the girls explain what has happened to them. What's more, they also bring up the fact the Devil, King Dice, and his minions are after their souls and how Sunset and the girls have become targets. Once they are finish explaining the situation, Bon Bon and Rumor are surprised to hear how they end up in this world and the girls have been targeted, but not too surprised about the Devil's schemes.

Bon Bon sighs with an annoyed and firm expression on her face, "I should have known the Devil isn't going to let go of our souls that easily."

"Yes. I guess once we made a deal with him destroyed contract or not, he wants to collect our souls," Rumor says.

"I know what you mean. What's more is that the Devil's hideout could be around here somewhere, and we don't have a good lead," Hilda says.

"Well, at least the Devil didn't capture any of us. What are we meant to do about it?" Bon Bon replies.

"That's easy, we find his hideout and give him the boot," Rainbow answers.

"That won't be easy. If we remember correctly that the Devil is all powerful. Not to mention that King Dice and his minions
are also after us and we have no idea where his hideout is," Twilight interjects.

Sunset groans, "If only I could have touch King Dice or his minions when I have the chance, then I would use my magic to
find out where the Devil is hiding."

"Don't worry Sunset, I'm sure that we'll find him and stop his plans," Cuphead says.

Then Mugman adds, "Yeah. We just need to find out where the others are and where the Devil's hideout is, then we beat him."

Sunset smiles in reply.

But Rarity asks, "But, um, how are we going to send the Devil and his men, not to mention the other characters back in the game?"

"Aww man, you're right! We still don't know how we're going to send everyone back!" Rainbow groans and whines.

"Don't worry, we'll think of something and then the Devil is out of here," Applejack says.

"I do agree. We should figure out where everyone else is. I just hope they're not causing any trouble here," Cuphead says.

Just then, Rarity hears her cell phone vibrating and ringing.

Rarity takes her cell phone out, and looks at her phone to see who calls.

She turns to her friends, and says, "I'll need to take this."

Everyon begin to discuss about what they need to do to find the others and stop the villains. Meanwhile, Rarity picks up
her phone to talk to the person who is calling.

Rarity happily says, "Vignette darling, it's been a while since Equestria Land's Grand Opening!"

On the other line, Vignette is in Equestria Land talking to Rarity, "Rarity, who is one of my BFs doing?!"

"I'm doing fine, my friends and I have been having a tiring day. I have no idea where to start," Rarity says.

"Well Rarity, I have to tell you Equestria Land is doing great, but something is like, totally weird going on… like magiz and all that stuff," Vignette says.

"Something weird? And you think magic is related to it?" Rarity questions.

"It's like weird. I've decided to come to Equestria Land to blog for a special event that will be happening tomorrow, when I see strange like animals or objects in the part. There's a strange clowning who turned himself into a large carousel. On top of the parade float building, there is a giant birdhouse with a big red bird on top. On the super speed rainbow roller coaster, there is a train with a lot of ghosts riding on it. There is a red genie at the snack bar. And there is like a rat riding in a can around the park and looks like an army rat or something," Vignette explains.

Rarity blinks a few times, and says, "You don't say."

"I like way say it. I need you and your friends to come and ask them nicely to leave, before I'm forced to call security on
them," Vignette calmly says.

"I'll get the girls and meet you at the entrance. Whatever you do, be careful around them," Rarity advise.

"You got it," Vignette happily says.

Just then Vignette remembers, "And before I forget, while I was driving over here I saw like a casino. It has dies, poker chips, playing cards and stuff like there. There is also a strange black monster with horns. I assume it's a mascot. I was thinking on checking it out when you come by."

"Very well, but don't go in there until we get there. Got it," Rarity calmly says.
Then they both hang up the phones.

Rarity turns to the others, and says, "Um guys, that what Vignette on the phone, and I think she already found most of Cuphead and Mugman's friends in Equestria Land. And to make matters worse, the Devil's casino is close by."

"What?!" Everyone exclaims.

"It's true, Vignette needs us to go to Equestria Land right now to take care of this," Rarity says.

Sunset gets up with a serious look, "We need to get over there as soon as possible."

"We should probably split up so we can cover more ground," Twilight suggests.

Sunset nods her head, "Right. Twilight, you, Rarity, Pinkie Fluttershy, Applejack, and Mugman will go to Equestria Land to help Vignette. The rest of us will go to the casino Vignette saw and go see if we can find a way to stop him. Agree?"

"Agree!" Everyone answer.

The gang leaves the cafe after having a snack and all go in Rarity's van to Equestria Land.

Author's Note:

Now that they know where everyone else and the casino is, they need to get there before something happens.