• Published 11th Oct 2018
  • 2,630 Views, 19 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Don't Deal with Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset and her friends meet Cuphead and Mugman to fight the Devil and sve Canterlot City.

  • ...
2
 19
 2,630

Chapter 4: Dice Up Trouble

Hearing Wallflower calling for help, the girls and cup brothers run into the woods at the back of the school. Suddenly, Rainbow ends up tripping on something and falls to the ground.

Rainbow sits up, and shouts in pain, "Ow!"

Applejack turns around, and asks, "What happen?"

"I don't know. I think I tripped something," Rainbow answers.

Rainbow turns around to see something odd, "Hey, what's this?"

The others turn around to see a large vine with yellow thorns on it. That catches the others attention, and it's something
Cuphead, Mugman, and Hilda recognize.

"That Cagney's roots," Cuphead confirms.

"What's it doing here?" Fluttershy asks.

"I don't know, but it looks like trouble. Look!" Sunset answers, pointing off the path.

Everyone look to see large vines with yellow thorns are covering the forest, and continue to spread. Suddenly, they hear what sounds like a fight. They hear pounding sounds, thumps, and other sounds.

"What's going on?" Pinkie asks.

"It sounds like some kind of fight," Applejack suggests.

They looks through the trees to see Cagney is moving back, and launches his vines.

Hilda shouts, "Look! There's Cagney!"

Just then, King Dice appears and throws one of his playing card.

With a serious look Mugman says, "And guess who."

"It's King Dice!" Twilight shouts in shock.

"Come on, Cagney needs some help," Cuphead says.

"And so does Wallflower?" Fluttershy worriedly adds.

"But how, there's too many vines here?" Rarity asks.

As hope feels lost, Sunset has an idea, "I know you and Twilight can use your magic to get us over the vines."

"That might actually work," Twilight says, agreeing to the idea.

With that, Twilight and Rarity uses the magic from their geodes to help them get across. Rarity makes her diamonds appear and form a giant bridge, while Twilight uses her leveraging magic to keep the diamonds in place for them to cross.

Sunset walks on the bridge to make sure it's sturdy, and says, "Come on."

The others begin to run up the bridge to get to Cagney and Wallflower. Rarity is at front creating more diamonds for Twilight to hold with her magic.

In the School's garden, Cagney's vines has covered the entire area. Wallflower is not only tied by the chain of symbols, but is also tied up by Cagney's vines.

Wallflower moves around and struggles as she is trying to break free.

Then Wallflower screams, "Cagney, please stop!"

But Cagney is in his rage mode. He continues to fight King Dice from stealing either one of their souls.

Cagney throws his vines as she shouts, "Take this!"

But King Dice dodges it.

"Nice try you overgrown weed, but I have worked up a few new tricks up my sleeve," King Dice says with a smirk on his face.

Cagney opens his mouth and white pollens fly out of his mouth. Just then, King Dice throws spades and has it stuck on one of Cagney's petals, and it lands on the tree. Confused, Cagney tries to pull his petal out, but the spade is stuck on to the tree. Suddenly, more spades comes at Cagney, and has his petals and leave stuck on the tree.

Struggling, Cagney shouts, "Hey! What is this?!"

"Like it. They're my special spade spears. They are sharp and will get stuck pretty easily. Now that you are cornered, you can't stop me from taking your soul," King Dice says.

Wallflower gasp in shock hearing what King Dice is going to do to Cagney.

Wallflower screams, "Wait! Don't hurt him!"

King dice turns to Wallflower, and says, "Aww, and why wouldn't I. Cagney went to the casino, he made a deal with the
Devil. So it's time for him to pay up along with the rest of them no good debtors."

"But Cagney said that his contract is burned, so he's not in debt anymore," Wallflower says.

"That may be so, but The Devil wants the runaway debtors to pay what they owe," King Dice says walking towards
Wallflower.

Once he is close to her, King Dice puts his hand under her chin and lifts her head upward to face him, "And I'm sure the Devil will also like to have your soul as well."

Cagney sees King Dice with Wallflower, and angrily demands, "Leave her alone, Dice!"
"Oh I'll leave her alone, after I do a little soul collecting," King Dice answers with a n evil smile.

Then he makes his hand admit a flaming aura. Realising what King Dice is going to do, Cangey begins to move around like crazy trying to break free.

"You know, it seems like a good opportunity to make you suffer a little before taking your soul. And I'll manage it by taking your little wallflower friend's soul," King Dice says.

Wallflower closes her eyes in fear, knowing the worst is going to come.

King Dice raises his flaming hand up, and says, "Your soul will soon belong to the Devil."

"I don't think so," Someone shouts.

Suddenly, a glowing yellow arrow fires out of nowhere, making King Dice dodge away from Wallflower. The arrow hits the
tree on the other side.

Wallflower looks at the shimmering arrow, and wonders, "Where did that come from?"

Wallflower turns to where the arrow is coming from. To her surprise, she can see Hilda holding a bow and has an arrow reading to launch it. Sunset and her friends, along with Cuphead and Mugman are with them.

Applejack says, "Listen here Dice! You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!"

Wallflower gaps with a smile, "Sunset! Girls!"

"Well well, if it isn't Cuphead, Mugman, and Hilda. It's nice to see you three come all this way. Saves me the trouble of tracking you down," King Dice remarks.

Then he says, "And I see you brought some friends with you."

"Listen Dice, we don't want any trouble so leave Cagney and the girl alone," Cuphead demands.

"Yeah. she's not in debt with the Devil, so leave her alone," Rainbow angrily adds.

"And leave Cagney alone too, or else," Hilad says, pulling the arrow back on the string of the bow, ready to fire.

"Or else what?" King Dice remarks.

"Or we'll have to take you down," Rainbow answers.

"Yeah. There's one of you and ten of us, so I suggest you leave while you still can," Sunset sternly adds.

King Dice smirk, and says, "Fine, I'll go. But you better watch your back, the Devil is not going to give up on your souls that easily."

Soon King Dice disappears down a hole. The others sigh in relief knowing that he is gone, but he will be back to finish
what he has started. They look to see Cagney is still on his floral furry mode, and is trying to break free. Hilda jumps on the vines so she can reach him.

Once she is close to Cagney, she calmly says, "Cagney, you can calm down now. King Dice is gone."

"I'm stuck Hilda!" Cagey screams, struggling at the spears stuck to his petals.

Applejack jump on the vines too, and reaches Cagney.

"Don't worry y'all, I got this," Applejack says.

Applejack then uses her super strength to pull out the sharp spades. Meanwhile, Twilight is using her magic to move the vines away from Wallflower. Then breaks the chain that has tied her up. Sunset takes Wallflower's hand, and pulls her out of the vine.

Seeing her clothes, Rarity gasps, "Oh darling, your clothes! They're torn!"

Wallflower looks down to see that the sleeves of her shirt and her jeans have tears on it. Probably from the vines.

"I guess so," Wallflower calmly replies.

Suddenly, they hear Applejack says, "There's that's the last of them."

The girls and boys look to see Applejack has just pull the last of those spades off of Cagney's petals.

"Thanks. My petals were starting to sting," Cagney says.

"No problem. But uh, think you can revert back to your calmer self?" Applejack sheepishly asks.

Cagney blinks a few times, and says, "Oh."

With that, Cagney absorbs back his roots. The vines and thorns are leaving the garden, and the ground appears. Sunset
and the others jump off to the clearing so the vines can be clear. Once all the vines are clear in the area, Cagney is back to his normal self. (As normal as he can be). Surprisingly, the garden hasn't suffer any real damage.

"Now all this is settle, will any of you mind telling me what's going on," Cagney firmly asks.

Wallflower turns to Sunset, and asks, "Does magic have anything to do with this?"

"Regretfully, yes," Sunset answers.

Sunset and the others explain to Wallflower, Cagney, and Hilda about the situation. What's more, they explains that since King Dice is here, The Devil can't be far behind.

"So you're telling me that something called Equestrian Magic sucked everyone including me out of Inkwell and landed us here?" Cagney asks.

"That's right," Sunset answers.

"That sounds hard to believe. But after what happen with the Memory Stone, I'm willing to believe it," Wallflower replies.

Then Hilda says, "And now that King Dice has reveals himself, we know for sure that the Devil is here as well."

"He and his boss can cause a heep of trouble in Canterlot City," Applejack replies.

Then Fluttershy asks, "What are we gonna do?"

"We got to find the others before King Dice and The Devil does," Cuphead says.

"You're right. But there are still so many we need to find. But… where do we start?" Mugman replies.

"Well, you can start by looking behind you," A familiar male voice says.

Everyone turn to see someone Cuphead and Mugman know… Elder Kettle. Surprisingly, Principal Celestia and Vice
Principal Luna are with him.

"Elder Kettle," The two cup brothers cheer, and run to the big kettle.

They both give him a big hug, and the kettle embrace them back.

"Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna? What are you doing here?" Sunset asks.

"And why is Elder Kettle with you?" Twilight adds with a confused look.

"Well, Luna and I woke up this morning to find Elder Kettle sleeping on the rocking chair in our living room," Celestia
answers.

"We suspect that once again, magic is involved somehow," Luna adds.

Pinkie gasps, and quickly asks, "Are you psychic?"

"No," Luna firmly answers.

"But to answer your question, magic is a major part of it," Sunset explains.

Twilight takes out the Cuphead game from her backpack, and explains, "Equestrian Magic hit Pinkie's videogame, and now
the characters are around Canterlot City."

Then Rarity introduces the characters, "This is Cuphead, Mugman, Hilda, and Cagney. They're from the game until the magic drag them out of there. Of course, you already met Elder Kettle."

"Yes. it is seem that Equestrian Magic have caused yet another dilemma for us," Celestia says.

Then Luna asks, "Did something happen here? He heard roaring and blasting sounds."

"We saw Cagney having a fight with King Dice. We know that if he's here, then his boss, The Devil is around Canterlot City
somewhere. He's planning on taking the souls of the ones who are in debt to him," Sunset explains.

Then Fluttershy worriedly adds, "And we heard Dice saying that he was planning on taking Wallflower's soul."

"What?!" Elder Kettle exclaims.

"It's true. He was about to take her soul, but we arrive before he has a chance," Cuphead explains.

Elder Kettle nods his head in reply.

Then says, "Boys, it seems that we have a serious problem. With the Devil on the loose, many people will fall victim to his wrath."

"Yeah. Dice nearly got away with Wallflower and Cagney's soul," Applejack replies, not sounding happy.

"Correct. We need to find out where the Devil is and put a stop to it," Elder Kettle says.

"And we need to find all of your friends before the Devil gets to them," Rainbow adds.

"It seems that our best chances to find the others and stop the Devil is to split up. Few of us will find the others around
the city, while the rest needs to find where the Devil is," Mugman says.

"Sounds like a good idea," Cuphead.

Sunset thinks of it, "Hmm. Alright, I'll see if I can find out where the Devil is. If I can use my magic on King Dice or any of
his henchmen, we can figure out where he is."

Applejack walks over, "I'll go. You are going to need some muscles."

"I'll go too," Cuphead says.

"He too," Hilda says.

Then Twilight says, "Then the rest of us will go find your friends, and will fight anything King Dice and his minions throw at us."

"Sounds like a plan. But what will you do with them once he find them?" Rarity asks.

The girls don't have much of an idea, but Celestia has the answer, "You can tell the others to come to my house. Elder
Kettle, Luna, and I will keep them there until the Devil is defeated.

"Then let's go!" Rainbow declares.

With that, the girls, Hilda, and the boys split up to different parts of the city to find The three Inkwell natives' friends, and figure out where the Devil is hiding.

Meanwhile, King Dice is walking down the halls with a smirk on his face. He walks until he is in front of a large double yellow sided door with brown door knobs on it.

King Dice opens the door, and says, "Sir, I returned from exploring the city, and I have some news."

King Dice walks in, and the door closes behind him. In front of him there is a very dark area. Suddenly, eyes appear admitting a bright yellow glow… those are none other than the eyes of the Devil.

"What is it, Dice?!" The Devil says in an evil deep voice.

"Cuphead and Mugman are here in this place called, 'Canterlot City.' Plus Hilda and Cagney. Those two meddling cups are with seven young girls, they even know my name," King Dice explains.

The Devil growls in anger, "Those meddling ceramics brats! This will be the last time those brats meddle in my work! I want them destroyed, and bring back their souls, and don't forget to gather the souls of the others!

"And what about those girls who are with them?" King Dice questions.

The Devil evilly smiles, and answers, "I want you to spy on those girls and see what they can do!. If those girls have anything special about them… bring them to me."

Author's Note:

This spells trouble for Sunset and the girls.