• Published 11th Oct 2018
  • 2,655 Views, 19 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Don't Deal with Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset and her friends meet Cuphead and Mugman to fight the Devil and sve Canterlot City.

  • ...
2
 19
 2,655

Chapter 12: Casino Raid

At the front of the casino, Phear Lap, Hopus Pocus, and Mr. Wheezy are standing guard, and they are not accepting any visitors.

Twilight, and her group: Fluttershy, Sally, Cala Maria, and Rarity are hiding behind some of the cars close by.

"Alright time for phase one of the plan. Are you and Cala Maria ready Fluttershy?" Twilight says.

Fluttershy gulps nervously, and says, "I'm ready, but a little scared, but this is for Sunset."

"We're ready," Cala Maria replies.

Fluttershy and Cala Maria step out of their hiding places and begin to sing. That end up catching the three's attention.

"Hey, isn't that Cala Maria?" Phear Lap questions.

"And it's one of those girls. I say let's grab them," Hopus says.

Mr. Wheezy grins, and says, "Sounds good to me."

The three rush over to capture the two singing girls. But before they can get the chance. Hilda blows out smoke from her mouth. The three villains become blinded by the smoke, and are unable to see. Just then, they end up being lifted up in the air. They begin to panic and have no clue what is going on.

When the smoke clears, the three find themselves being surrounded by purple energy. Twilight is the one who has them trapped.

"Nice job darling," Rarity comments.

"I think it's a great idea," Twilight says.

She turns to the t.v, and says, "Now to see if it actually works."

Twilight puts the three baddies in front of the t.v, , and a vortex appear. Twilight makes her magic disappear, and the three end up getting sucked into the television set. Rarity turns it off so the portal is shut off to.

Rarity happily says, "It worked. And with Dr. Kahl's power portable charger, we can take the t.v inside."

"Now we can get the others in the t.v back to Inkwell Isle," Twilight says.

She calls with her phone, "This is Magic to Loyalty… it's time for phase two."

On the other line, Rainbow says, "Loyalty to Magic, we're all ready. We're going in."

Rainbow, Applejack, and Pinkie sneak inside the casino to see the place is deserted. So it will be easy to find the other bad guys without causing a commotion.

Applejack whispers, "Alright once we find those bad guys, we'll get them with these banana cream pies Pinkie made, and that will get their attention."

"This is going to be fun," Pinkie says with a giggle.

"Remind me, why we're using banana cream pie for this?" Rainbow asks.

"Because it's funny," Pinkie answers. Then starts laughing.

The three sneak down the halls to find Pip and Dot, Mr. Chimes, and King Dice.

Rainbow chuckles, "I can't wait to see the looks on their faces."

Just then, the three come out of their hiding places with the pies in their hands.

Applejack calls out, "Hey, you gamblers!"

The three turn to see the three girls. The next moment, Applejack and the others throw the pies at them, and the three are covered in banana cream. The three feel the banana cream covering their head and face.

"You little brats!" Pip shouts in anger.

Rainbow screams, "Now!"

The three girls make a run for it.

King Dice shouts, "Get them!"

The three soon chase after them. And soon, the other employees begin to chase after the three girls. They girls run down the halls until they come to a three intersection in the halls. They split up in different directions. The villains split off in different directions too.

Applejack finds herself being chased by Mr. Chimes, Chips Bettigan, and some of the little demons.

When Applejack runs out of the hall with Cagney and Sally at different side .They pull Cagney's stem and cause the bag guys to trip. Then Applejack lasso them , and throws them into the television with the game connected to it.

Applejack shouts, "Yeehaw!"

"We caught them!" Sally cheers.

Rainbow runs out side with the bad guys behind her. She is being chased by King Dice, Pirouletta, the Tipsy Troop, Mangosteen, and the small purple demons. They stop to see Rainbow running past Rarity as she uses her magic to create a diamond wall.

Rainbow shouts, "Now!"

The villains become confused to hear it. They become stunned to find them surrounded by the Inkwell residence, and are scared on what they're planning to do.

Brineybeard shouts, "Aim… fire!"

Soon everyone begin to use their powers at the bad guys, and they begin to get hit by everything the army is throwing at them. Just then, Dr. Kahl's robot walks over and picks up the casino residence. Twilight is able to bring the television set connected to the tv. And the robot puts them through the vortex back to the Inkwell Isle.

Pinkie continues to run down the halls and turns to the halls as Mr. Chimes and the small purple demons are chasing her while being hanged from the crane claw. When Mr. Chimes and the demons turn to the hall where Pinkie goes to, they stop and gulp in fright.

Pinkie is now with Grim Matchsticks who is feeling a lot better from the stomach.

Pinkie turns to Grim, and says, "Get' em."

Grim gives out a loud roar and breath fire at them. The fire cause them to become black like charcoal and passed out.

Pinkie giggles, and says, "Nice touch Grimmy."

"Think you can roast me some marshmallows?!" Pinkie asks holding a stick full of marshmallows.

Grim breaths a little fire and Pinkie roast them with the flame. Once the treats are done, Pinkie takes a bite of one of the marshmallows.

She happily says with the treat in her mouth. "Yum! Hot, toasted, and chewy."

After capturing Mr. Chimes and the demons, Grim takes them to the t.v set where the others are and put them into the vortex sending them back to the isle. Once they are inside, Twilight turns off the t.v so they can't get out.

"Well, it seems that we captured all the minions and the demons that came after us," Mugman says.

Applejack tips her hat, and says, "Now there's only one more monster he need to face."

"The Devil," Cuphead concludes in a serious tone.

"And we know he Sunset Sunset inside somewhere," Twilight replies.

"Alright, Mugman and I will take it from there. The rest of you need to get back to the isle and make sure King Dice and the others don't get through.

Twilight steps in, "The girls and I are coming too. And no, we're going to take no for an answer. Sunset is trapped in there and we're going to get her out."

Cuphead and Mugman look at each other, and nod their heads.

Then Cuphead says, "Then let's go."

The group make their way inside the casino while a few begin to return to the isle to keep a close eye on King Dice and the rest of the Devil's lackys.

The group of friends walks down the casino and into the halls. Luckily, Cuphead remembers where the office is. He opens the door and they all begin to enter into the room. They look around to see the place is dark.

Fluttershy shivers, and says, "It looks very spooky in here."

"Don't worry Fluttershy, everything will be alright," Rarity reassures.

Twilight nods her head, "Right. All we need to do is find Sunset and capture the Devil before he can cause any trouble."

"Looking for us kiddies?!" A loud evil voice asks in remark.

Suddenly the lights turn on and everyone quickly turn around to see the Devil sitting on his throne and holding a pitchfork. What's more, he is huge. Next to him is a long pole and it has a cage hanging from the hook on top. Inside the cage is the friend they are looking for.

"Sunset!" The gang exclaim.

"Girls, I knew you'd come," Sunset says in relief.

"Of course, we are. You're one of our best friends, and we're not going to let you stay the damsel in distress," Pinkie happily says.

Applejack shouts to the Devil in a demanding tone, "Let her go you overgrown varnment!"

"Not likely, I'm going to need her magic as well as yours," The Devil says with a grin.

"So that's why you were trying to have us captured. You were after our magic all along," Rarity sternly says.

"That's right. And now that you little brats have saved me the trouble of hunting you down, I'm going to drain every last drop of it," The Devil evilly says.

Cuphead and Mugman have their magic from their fingers ready and stand in front of the girls.

"Not likely," Cuphead says.

"We've took you down once, we can do it again," Mugman says.

Then Rainbow steps in, "And this time, they got some back up."

Using their geodes, the girls are able to pony up. Gaining their ears, extended tail, and for some of them… gain wings.

"We'll just see about that," The Devil says with his eyes glowing.

He theng rabs the cage with Sunset inside,and places around his neck. Suddenly, the cage begins to glow and Sunset is feeling the pain from it. The Devil evilly laughs, and begins to grow big.

"With just one of you girls' magic, I feel powerful!" The Devil shouts in triumph.

Pinkie shouts, "Let's get him gang!"

With that the gang begin to attack. Cuphead and Mugman use their finger guns to shoot at the Devil. The Devil then uses his powers to summon his demons. Luckily, Rarity, Rainbow, and Twilight are able to take care of them with their magic. Rainbow uses her super speed to run past them and punching and kicking them. Then Twilight and Rarity use their magic to trap them.

Pinkie then uses her sprinkle bombs to throw them at the Devil. Then Applejack tho3ws the demons at him with her super strength.

Fluttershy doesn't really know what to do. There are no animals to help her out with then. When one of the demons push her down, Fluttershy becomes angry. Then she turns to face the demons to use her stare at them. Seeing the stare cause the demons to get scared and paralyzed on the spot. Fluttershy smiles and leaves the demons who are relieved.

The Devil then stretches his head to create a dragon to trail on to the floor.

Fluttershy screams, "Look out!"

Everyone look to see the dragon Devil is coming right towards them. The gang dodge out of the way as the Devil's head and long neck slither around. He then bring his head back in place. But then he takes off his head that transform into a spider and crawls around.

Rarity looks to see the Devil, and screams, "Eww! I so dislike spiders!"

Rarity uses her diamond shield to try to swat him like a real spider. The Devil dodges the diamond attacks as Rarity yelps as she tries to squish him like a pancake.

Finally, he is able to gain his head back, and is not pleased about him almost getting crushed.

The Devil eyes glows and uses his pitchfork to create all kinds of orbs at the gang. Twilight and Rarity use their ability to block the orbs and protect the others.

Pinkie, Cuphead, and Mugman continue to throw their attacks at the Devil. Having enough, the Devil uses his glowing eyes to create beams of light to strike at the gang. The group of friends run as the beams almost hit them. Soon, they are able to gather together. Then Rarity and Twilight put up their force field so they'll be protected.

Applejack tiredly says, "We can't keep this up forever. His power is getting really strong that we can't seem to hurt him."

"But what can we do?" Fluttershy asks.

"I think the only way to stop the Devil is to get Sunset out of that cage. He's using Sunset' magic to give him power," Cuphead says.

"Right. The rest of us need to create a distraction while Rainbow Dash get Cuphead to the Devil's neck and blast the chain to release the cage. Then I'll use my magic to bring the cage down, and get Sunset out of the cage," Twilight says.

Everyone nod their heads and agree to give the the Devil a piece of their mind. Twilight and Rarity break down their shields, and they begin to perform their plan.

Applejack shouts, "Hey you big goon, tyr to hit us if you can!"

"Nah nah nah nah nah, you can't catch us!" Pinkie yells. Then sticks her tounge out.

Irritated, the Devil shouts, "I'll get you for this! You meddling brats!"

The Devil uses his powers to create flying bats, and had them flying at the girls. Rarity then uses her diamonds to repel them. She then hits them at the Devil like they are tennis balls.

As the Devil tries to attack the girls, Rainbow is secretly flying towards the DEvil's neck while holding Cuphead and Mugman.

Rainbow whispers, "Alright guys, make sure you hit the chain so it will break."

"You got it," Cuphead quickly says.

"Try not to get aim at the Devil, Cuphead," Mugman says.

"Aw what's the worse that can happen?" Cuphead remarks.

Cuphead fires at the chain, but ends up hitting the Devil's ear. The Devil turns and glares at the three in the air.

Rainbow glares at Cuphead, "Nothing to worry about huh."

"Um,let's just get Sunset out," Cuphead sheepishly says.

"I got this," Mugman says.

Mugman fires his energy bullet at the chain, and cause the cage to fall. Right on cue, Twilight uses her magic to catch the cage and slowly puts it on the ground. Twilight then uses her magic to unlock the lock, and open the cage. Sunset jumps out of the cage soon after.

Sunset reaches Twilight and they both each other a hug.

"I'm glad that you guys are here. Now it's time to take this creep down," Sunset says.

The girls and the boys see that Sunset is alright and head back to the two girls to be a group again.

The Devil growls in anger, "I'm going to get you brats for this!"

"Not gonna happen!" Cuphead says.

Sunset turns to the girls, and says, "Let's do this."

"Yeah!" The others chant.

The girls hold each other's hand and their geodes begin to glow.

Sunset says, "Cuphead, Mugman, bring out one of your most powerful attacks!"

"And we have just the thing," Cuphead says.

Cuphead and Mugman begin to bring out their hearts and their souls become muscular. With the power of their geodes, the girls are able to give their souls extra power. The souls then begin to give the Devil punches, kicks, and body slams.

With a final punch the girls and young cup boys say, "Game over!"

The two souls give the Devil a hard punch that sends him flying up into the air. The gang look up to see him flying.

"You think he will be back?" Fluttershy asks.

"Oh he'll be back, but not before we send him and his casino back to Inkwell," Twilight says.

Right on cue, Dr. Kahl brings the t.v set with the game system connected to it.

He turns on the t.v, and says, "All ready for him to land on, or in for that matter."

Pinkie looks up, "And just in time cause here he comes!"

Everyone look up to see the Devil is falling as he screams right into the vortex back to the island.

Rainbow laughs, and says, "See you never!"

Everyone then start laughing, with smiles on their faces. Soon, the casino disappears as well.

Back at inkwell, the Devil arrives and lands on his minions. Soon the other residents are going to give him and his employees a lesson they will never forget.