• Published 7th Aug 2018
  • 1,576 Views, 71 Comments

Fallout Equestria; Radio Static - MMBK



A troubled engineer to a corrupt chapter of the Steel Rangers finds things out about his past, and while trying to fix prior mistakes and make things right for the wasteland, tries to discover the truth about his own, fleeting self.

  • ...
16
 71
 1,576
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 6 )

If the main OCs in this story were voiced, what would they sound like?

11123651
Charger would sound like me, seeing as he's based entirely off me. So somewhere in a medium pitch with a scratchy tone. Hollow would have a somewhat deep, rich tone. Firebright, raspy. I think I mentioned that a few times in the story. Scope, quiet, but smooth. Petiole, quiet. Probably sounding a little annoyed most of the time. Voltage Striker, deep and scruffy, but welcoming. Aura, raspy, with a higher pitch, but not to an annoying degree.
There's so many characters in this story I wouldn't be able to cover, but there's the ones I can think of as of right now.

Comment posted by Mocha Star deleted Aug 1st, 2023
Comment posted by MMBK deleted Aug 1st, 2023
Comment posted by Mocha Star deleted Aug 1st, 2023
Comment posted by MMBK deleted Aug 1st, 2023
Login or register to comment