• Published 10th Jul 2018
  • 1,775 Views, 42 Comments

Bumblebee - knigsonic



Twilight just finds herself on the run from the military and the Decepticons after buying a new car.

  • ...
6
 42
 1,775

Chapter 5

Sighing, Twilight folded her seat back putting her arms behind her arms behind yawning. “Might as well take a nap son, its gonna be awhile before we get to my parents.” She said tiredly. Shining sighed looking in the mirror spotting a plane in the sky following them closely. “Is that plane abit to close to the ground?” Shining Armor asked leaning closer to the mirror. Twilight grumbled sitting back up and looking into her mirror before saying, “Yyyyeah... Thats... Weird...” She said only to pale up as she spotted missiles fold out of the plane aiming at them. “QUICK BEE SPEED UP!” She screamed slamming her foot on the gas peddle just as the missiles fired. However, Bumblebee skidded to a halt having the missiles soar past them blowing the road up.

Moving her hair out of her face, Twilight watched as the plane flew over before transforming into a massive robot titan, thrusters in its feet having it fly over the hole as it grinned at the car. “There you are you scout!” He said flying over to the car. Twilight gasped as Bumblebee transformed having them fall onto the ground as he got into a battle stance before turning to them waving them to hid before turning back having his battle mask activate over his face as Starscream landed on the ground, a wicked grin on his face as his right arm morphed into a buzz saw and aimed at Bumblebee. “Your coming with me traitor!” The massive robot said as he swung his saw at him, only for her to leap over it, a blade forming out of his left arm as he slashed at the saw blade to try and stop it. “NICE TRY!” the giant yelled pulling back and kicked Bee down, slamming his foot onto Bumblebee’s chest raising the saw up ready to bring it down. Before he could however, he morphed his right arm into a blaster and shot his arm making him miss where he was aiming, which was his head, now slam into the ground.

Twilight watched the scene unfold as she grabbed her son and ran over behind a tree, groaning in pain as she grabbed her stomach in pain. “This is the worst thing to be doing with an unborn child!” She moaned in pain as she watched the two robots battle it out. Bumblebee was now on the back of the larger one shooting him in the back trying to rip his wings off only for Starscream to leap into the air having his thrusters activate, swinging his saw at Bee. Bumblebee raised his blade back up to block the saw only to fall off his back no longer holding onto Starscream’s back and started to fall into the hole only for Starscream to grab him by the feet and spun around throwing him into the hole hard. “Thats where you Autobots belong, in a hole!” Starscream said as his saw converted into a blaster, having his other arm morph as well into a blaster. Bumblebee beeped in pain as he watched Starscream get ready to fired. “LEAVE HIM ALONE!” the two robots heard, Starscream turned to see Shining Armor run up to him. Grinning, Starscream landed on the ground and got in the boys face. “And what are YOU gonna do to stop me, STARSCREAM, COMMANDER OF THE SEEKER ARMADA?” He screamed as Twilight ran out, hissing in pain and grabbing her son as the Decepticon aimed at them.

Suddenly they heard the sound of converting as they watched Bumblebee fly up the side of the hole in his car mode before transforming back into robot mode blasting Starscream in the back before diving under him grabbing Twilight and Shining Armor and transforming back into his car mode driving around the hole towards an abandoned town. Groaning, Starscream turned to see them drive off and growl. “Not today Autobot.” He said leaping into the air morphing into his jet form and flying after them. Bumblebee skidded to a halt a few blocks in and opened his doors letting Twilight and Shining Armor out before transforming back to robot mode. “Quick, hide” came out of his radio before running back towards the center of town just as Starscream flew over, aiming for the sky before transforming and slammed into the ground, fist slamming in as he crouched on his knees. Bumblebee frowned before having his battle mask activate and watched as Starscream rose to full height.

“Where are your little human ‘pets’ scout?” He asked expecting some kinda of answer only to scowl when Bee said nothing. “Whats the matter? Scraplet got your tongue?” He asked slowly walking in a circle around him before remembering, “Oh thats right. You CANT talk. Your only lucky Megatron tore your voicebox out. When Im finished with you, there wont be enough left to sell you for spare parts.” Bumblebee’s fists tightened and charged at him only for Starscream to activate his thrusters and leapt over the building having Bumblebee slam into the wall. “Your just TO SLOW AUTOBOT!” he screamed with glee leaping onto another building having missiles fold out of his arms and began firing at the building Bumblebee slammed into, “BUMBLEBEE!!!” Twilight Velvet screamed out from their hiding spot, unfortunately heard by Starscream as he leapt back onto the ground grinning as his massive footsteps stomped over to the hiding humans. “Hehe, Was he your friend?” he said gleefully before getting right down to the level Twilight and her son were, his glowing red eyes full of joy as he reached to grab them.

“Dont worry, Ill reunite you with him shortly.” He said only for the rubble that was on top of Bumblebee to explode as Bee leapt from it, firing a grappling hook at Starscream’s wing, pulling him back away from Bumblebee’s friends. “So you still live you pest? Very well, Ill rip you apart then!” Starscream screamed having his arm morph back into a buzz saw and swung at the yellow scout only for Bee to leap over the saw and dragged the cable over Starscreams arm pulling it closer to his body, having it slice into Starscream instead. “GAH!!!” YOU LITTLE SCRAPLET, ILL KILL YOU!!!” He screamed in pain only for Bumblebee to transform mostly into his car mode, having the arm that had the cable still in robot mode as he started driving circles around Starscream, tightening it around him until he could barely move.

“You think this will stop me?” He asked getting ready to break free as Bumblebee drove straight at him only to morph back to robot mode kicking Starscream into another building, cutting off the cable attached to him before having his arm morph into a blaster firing a few rounds at the massive Decepticon, slamming his head into the wall as he fell over, getting knocked unconscious. Sighing, Bee disengaged his weapon and battle mask before turning to Twilight and Shining Armor, seeing them look at him in fear. Twilight watched as Bee walked over beeping at them to see if they were ok. “Is it over?” Twilight asked, only for Bee to look over to Starscream’s body to twitch abit but not move otherwise. He then turned back shaking his head beeping sadly. “Then we better get moving before he reboots.” She said as Bumblebee transformed back into his alt mode and let them in before driving them out of the abandoned town.

-------

Bumblebee pulled up to the outskirts of Canterlot only to pull up to a look out point and let Twilight and her son out before transforming into his robot mode and looked around the area. “Alright, where exactly is this Allspark located?” Shining Armor asked as Bumblebee shrugged looking around the area. “It could be anywhere...” Twilight said sighing as Bumblebee transformed back into his car mode and let them back in, before driving back to the street heading to Canterlot.

-------

Bulk frowned as him and his team walked into the smashed town spotting the knocked out body of Starscream. “Get up solider!” He said kicking the giant robot’s leg. Starscream twitched as his red eyes slowly open up as he breaks out of the cable and slowly stood back up. “Where did he go?” the giant asked frustrated looking down at the human. “He knocked you out and got away.” Bulk said turning around. “And the both of you smashed up this Ghost town! Its good that no one lived here anymore or else wed have to find a way to cover this up.” he said crossing his arms as the robot stood up to full height crossing his arms in frustration.

“I dont have time for this. That Scout could tear your planet apart piece by piece if we dont stop him...” Starscream said looking down at the human vermin he hated having to work with until he leapt into the air and transformed into his alt mode, blasting back towards the human military base. Bulk growled and walked back to his jeep. “Get somebody down here and clean up this mess before someone finds it! And get ahold of base to keep watch on Starscream. I dont trust him for a second.” He said before climbing back into the jeep and motioning for the driver to drive.

-------

Starscream groaned in frustration as a voice started talking out of his radio. “Come in Air Commander Starscream. This is Slipstream, Lord Megatron wants a report on the situation.” the voice said. “Yes Slipstream, this is Starscream. Tell him that I almost had the Autobot until he managed to entrap me and knocked me out cold. Im back in the hunt for him now and will hopefully have him located and exterminated within a few earth days. But not before I torture him for what he did to me. Starscream out!”

-------

Slipstream crossed her arms at the failure of her commander and spun around on her thrusts before walking to Megatron’s command room. As she entered, she watched as Megatron aimed his cannon at a red Autobot with horns on his head. “Any last words Autobot?” He got ready to say something, but then Megatron pulled the trigger blowing his spark out. “I thought not.” He said coldly before turning to Thundercracker. “Clean this up.” He ordered calmly before turning towards Slipstream. “What is the status on Starscream?” Gulping, she put her hands behind her back and stood to attention.

“Lord Megatron, Commander Starscream has made contact with the enemy, however, he was beaten by the Autobot on earth, but he still functions and is now back in pursuit of him.” She said hoping Megatron wouldnt blast her for the report. Growling, Megatron stood up and stomped past her. “I tire of Starscream and his failures. How HARD is it to destroy one little Autobot?” He said in rage before stomping to a computer and slammed a button on it having two Decepticons appear on it. “Shatter, Dropkick, report.”

Author's Note:

and I bet you guys thought I wasnt gonna update. no, truth be told, Ive been wanting to do this chapter for awhile, but I was just busy with other stuff and kept getting lied to about moving... so heres the next chapter of Bumblebee! And before you ask, no, Shatter and Dropkick will not be appearing until the VERY end along with Windblade. Which means YES there will be a sequel to Bumblebee before the rest of the Autobot's and Decepticons arrive on earth.

Comments ( 4 )

may i suggest that twilight get a cybertronian exosuit? Windblade could have it with her since she knows Velvet is with Bee and Windblade could give it to Velvet along with a minicon blaster for shining to use or a or a human-sized transformium blade Like Kate's in The Last Knight

9867325
if she ever got something, it would be way later in one of the sequels. I mean, shes pregnant right now, she cant do a whole lot right now but try to keep her son safe.

9867390
i was thinking of the suit Miko used in Prime as it Has life support and is bulky enough when deployed she could shield Shiny

9867450
ah, I forgot about that for a minute there. maybe.

Login or register to comment