• Published 10th Jul 2018
  • 1,773 Views, 42 Comments

Bumblebee - knigsonic



Twilight just finds herself on the run from the military and the Decepticons after buying a new car.

  • ...
6
 42
 1,773

Chapter 4

Starscream groaned as the humans moved him outside the hanger after installing the new tracking device to him. ‘Finally’ He thought as the humans left before activating a hologram of a human pilot in his cockpit and begun powering up. This caught the attention of Sargent Bicep’s as he stepped outside the hanger. “WHO AUTHORIZED THAT PILOT TO TAKE OFF!?!?” he yelled as Starscream rolled himself to the runway and begun the procedure to take off. “SOMEONE STOP THAT PILOT BEFORE HE TAKES OFF!!!” He yelled hoping into a jeep and climbed to the top for the turret as he whistled to Lightning Dust to drive the jeep after the plane. Starscream began firing up his engines only to pick up the jeep driving up to him on his radar.

“Human filth... Although... they could come in handy...” he said powering down his engines. Sargent Biceps watched carefully pulling up to the cockpit only to gasp as the pilot vanished before his eyes. “GET BACK!” he yelled at Lightning Dust only to watch in fear at what he would of never expected to happen. The plane began to transform. The sides of the plane moved up becoming shoulders while the cockpit folded down becoming a chest while the wings flipped over becoming its back. Biceps ducked as he saw what looked like the plane’s main guns morph into arms sprouting a hand out of nowhere before slamming it into the ground standing itself up as its turbines split apart into two massive feet. Finally he watched as a black squarish head emerged from where the cockpit once was, glowing red eyes staring down the Sargent as he gulped before recomposing himself and stood tall.

“I am Sargent Biceps of Sector Seven. State your business intruder!” Starscream grinned and got down on one knee preforming a sorta bow. “My apologizes for the deception. My species wanted to remain in hiding on your world as to not interfere with your kind... But I obviously couldn’t fool you Agent Biceps.” Starscream said clearly trying to stroke the Sargent’s ego as he continued. “I am Starscream, a Decepticon Peace Keeper sent to your world to hunt down a fugitive from my world.” Starscream then had a small visor slide over his eyes as he beamed a hologram of a yellow autobot before Biceps. “He is a war criminal who has helped launch our planet into a massive war and must be brought back for judgement.” Turning the hologram off and looking at Biceps, the human folded his arms and asked, “How can we help?”

---

Bumblebee looked down at the table Twilight had in her garage as she was pulling every map she could find out. “Ok, I have family out in Canterlot, California, and we should be able to stay with them for abit while we search for this All-Spark.” Twilight said as she planned out their course before stashing the map into her purse as Shining Armor dragged the their bags into the garage panting at how much weight that was packed into them. “Alright, I think thats everything...” he said looking at Bumblebee who nodded and got down on all fours as his armor reconfigured itself into his car mode popping open the hood in the front as Shining Armor brought the luggage to him.

Twilight turned around and sighed rubbing her belly. “Hopefully this is all done before I have you...” she muttered before walking over to Bumblebee. Shining Armor ran to the other side and leapt inside as she tossed him her purse. “Alright sweetie, get the map out. Im going to need you to give me directions so we can get there.” She said climbing in as Bumblebee started up. Suddenly the garage door opened as Discord walked in. “Where’s a cute thing like you going off to so suddenly?” He asked bending over into the car window. “To California to find whatever this “All-Spark” thing with Bumblebee. I figured you knew that would be happening Discord.” She said putting a pair of shades on. Nodding, Discord looked around the place frowning. “Well, want a house sitter then? Ill clean the place up for you when Im not working at the Junkyard.” he asked standing up.

Twilight turned to the driveway thinking as she tapped the steering wheel before finally coming to a decision. “Yeah, sure, why not?” She said casually and tossed the house key to him. “If I find one thing out of place or find out you went through my underwear drawer, and your dead. Got it?” She ordered coldly to him. Nodding, Discord walked up to the Garage door to close it for her. Twilight turned to her son and smiled. “Alright son, here we go.”

---

Twilight sighed nearly two hours out of Ponyville as Bumblebee continued driving down the road. “Any luck finding a good radio station Bee?” She asked only for the radio control’s to spin around and have the buttons press in and out only to get static. “Maybe you should look into saving the recordings your using so you can play them back in case of moments like this?” Shining Armor suggested casually only for Twilight to grab her purse and pull out a cassette tape. “Here, try this.” She said popping it in. Suddenly Bumblebee’s radio started blasting music throughout the speakers as Shining Armor began to dance in his seat. “Man, I love this song!” he said only for the tape to eject. “Aww man!” He said only for them to start hearing a strange sound begin to play from the radio, sorta a beeping sound until finally a voice was heard.

“BEE, ARE YOU THERE?” It said, sounding female to the two humans. They listened as Bumblebee began attempting to communicate to the voice with his damaged voice only to switch over to his radio recordings. “HEY THERE GOOD LOOKING” “What brings you to this part of the woods?” Bee’s radio said only for the voice to respond back. “Bee, are you alright? What’s with the random recordings?” the voice asked only for Twilight to speak up, “Bumblebee, who is that?” The voice stopped talking surprised to hear someone was with Bumblebee. “Who is this, and what are you doing with my friend?” She asked curiously with a hint of suspicion.

“My name is Twilight Velvet, and I... in a sense, am Bumblebee’s “owner”. I bought him at a junk yard not knowing he was a robot in disguise. Who is this?” She said to the radio. “My name is Windblade. Bumblebee is my friend from before the war for Cybertron started up. Optimus Prime is sending me to your planet to help Bumblebee with his mission to locate the All-Spark.” the voice said only for Bumblebee’s damaged voice to whirl sounding abit upset only for Windblade to snap at him. “I KNOW YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT, but when Optimus says I should help you, Im not about to disobey him. Especially since a Decepticon is already ON earth.” Bumblebee remained quite as Windblade added, “and seeing as you now have a human with you, youll need all the backup you can get protecting her from the Con.” Bumblebee whirled in agreement as he started beeping and clicking giving the location where they were heading to her. “Sounds like a plan. Ill fly to earth as fast as i can, scan me an earth mode to blend in, and meet you at this Canterlot. Windblade out!”

---

Starscream blasted across the sky in his Alt. Mode using his scanner to locate the autobot that apparently came to earth. “Where are you, you blasted scout?” He grumbled to himself as the human scanner that was installed didnt give him a single detection. “How is it that one little Autobot is able to hide himself from ME? STARSCREAM, COMMANDER OF THE SEEKER ARMADA!!!!” He snapped at himself only to pick up a radio transmission as his radar began going off. “Ah, i knew if i kept my cool, hed turn up eventually!” he said acting like he never blew up a few seconds ago as he flew away from the city of Ponyville out into the desert after his prey.

Author's Note:

ok, so i have a huge feeling this is going to be a story that chapter's arent to long. I want to fix that in the future, but for now, this is just one story that will be short. BUT next time we will have our first fight scene, and Im going to try and make it last the whole chapter, so heres to the next chapter!