• Published 10th Jul 2018
  • 1,772 Views, 42 Comments

Bumblebee - knigsonic



Twilight just finds herself on the run from the military and the Decepticons after buying a new car.

  • ...
6
 42
 1,772

Chapter 2

Twilight sighed as she climbed under the car. “Shining, can you hand me the flashlight? I cant see where this fell from.” She said as Shining Armor begun digging through the drawer looking for one. Twilight grabbed the part that fell, looking it over in what little light she had.

“Hmm, this doesn't look like any car part Ive ever seen before.” she said before sliding it out from underneath the car. Shining Armor finally pulled out a flashlight and slide it underneath to Twilight. “Thank You, now, lets see where this fell from.” she said examining the cars underside. “Hmm, Im not seeing where this goes…” she muttered passing the light past the front wheel axle only to stop seeing something strange. “Shining Armor… Can you get under here and tell me Im seeing this correctly?” she slowly asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Rolling his eyes, Shining got on his back and scooted underneath to see what his mom was freaking out about. “Mom, I'm pretty sure what your seeing is part… of the… What the?” He asked as they stared at what looked like a face made of metal hiding away. “Mom, I don't know what that is… but I don't think it belongs there…” He said before reaching up and poking what appeared to be eyes.

Twilight snatched her sons hand back only for the face to come to life. The two watched in fear as the eyes begun glowing blue only for the head to pull away, the rest of the car unfolding over them. The front half of the car split in half and folded forward forming a sorta chest. The doors and tires begun to take on arms and hands while the cars interior morphed into a body and upper torso. Finally the back of the car formed into a pair of legs as the head appeared on the top of the now standing car. Twilight and Shining Armor sat up as the metal being slowly backed away into a corner of the garage, looking ashamed and trying to hide.

Twilight slowly stood up and gave her son the flashlight before inching towards the robot. “What are you?” she asked. The robot made a few beeping sounds, but no words came from him.

Shining Armor stepped forward behind his mom. “Can you talk?” he asked. The machine shook its head sadly.

Twilight frowned and got closer. “My name is Twilight Velvet. And this is my son Shining Armor.” she said. The metal man slowly examined them looking the duo over. Twilight finally got up close to the machine and put her hands on its face. It closed its eyes as it let her feel it. She then whispered to it. “What's your name?”

Suddenly it opened its eyes as if it remembered something and hit a button on what appeared to be its car stereo. Twilight stepped back as a metallic voice played from it.

“Bumblebee, this is Optimus Prime. The Decepticons have gone ahead of us to the third planet in this solar system. I want you to scout the planet. See if you can-” the transmission cut out as Bumblebee turned the radio off.

“Your name is Bumblebee?” Shining Armor asked to which the metal being nodded. “Are you an alien?” Twilight asked stepping back up to it. Bumblebee made some noise from what appeared to be his mouth, trying to say yes and nodded.

“This… is SOOOO COOL! Shining Armor exclaimed running his hands through his hair. “I have to tell Flash!” he said before running inside. Twilight frowned and chased after him.

“No Shining Armor! You can't tell anyone!” she said grabbing his arm pulling him back to the garage only for them to see Bee looking through the tools and pick one up only to accidently crush it. He managed to get an “Uh-Oh” out before noticing the the two watch him. He then embarrassingly put it back before backing away.

Twilight watched as he cowered back only to chuckle. “Son, we cant tell anyone! If the wrong people found out, they'd take him away for studying.” upon hearing that, Bee whined in fear and transformed back into a car to hide. Twilight walked over and patted the hood. “Its ok. Your safe here.” she said reinsurantly. "Ill see if Discord can reattach this to you tomorrow."

-------------

Twilight woke up in her bed the next morning suddenly. “Wow, what a weird dream…” she muttered before grabbing her bathrobe and getting up. She soon heard cartoons playing downstairs.

“Well, I know Shining is up.” she said tying her hair into a ponytail before heading downstairs only to see her son sitting on the floor as Bumblebee sat on the couch. “ok, it wasn't a dream…” she mumbled before scratching her head. “How did he get in here?” she asked as her son pointed to the kitchen sliding door.

She nodded getting ready to make breakfast as a cartoon came on that her son obsessed with. She listened as her son hummed on to The Transformers before she noticed the intro showing cars turning into robots on it. Bumblebee leaned forward interested in it. Twilight chuckled before turning to the stove to cook. “Never thought that show would become real."

--------------

Twilight drove back into Discords junk yard only to see Discord once again sitting on a junk pile reading a paper. She got out of her car holding the part that fell off last night and shouted, “DON'T YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE?” Discord looked up from his paper and yawned.

“Well I would, but since Im single, I might as well stick with my turf ya know?” he said pulling a lollipop out of his mouth. “So what are you doing back here so soon?” he asked hopping down to the ground. Twilight held up the part that fell off Bumblebee last night.

“Was wondering if you could reattach this. It fell off last night.” she said as Discord took the part and looked it over. “This ain't no car part Ive ever seen before.” he said as he tossed it back. “In fact, looks outta this world!” he added before walking to the garage in the back.

Twilight turned back towards her car and placed her hand on its hood. “Sure wish you could tell me what this is Bee.” she said only to hear Discord behind her.

“Mrs. Velvet, are you talking to your car?” he asked holding some welding tools. “Uh, maybe?” she asked about embarrassed as Discord chuckled.

“Don't worry. Were all a bit crazy.” he said laughing. Twilight looked away clearly upset only for Discord to pat her back. “Its ok Vel. I'm just teasing you” he said before crawling under the car. “Uh… why is there a face under the car?” he asked.

Twilight sighed and pulled him out. “I'll show you in the garage…”

Author's Note:

I made a funny! I think. Eh, oh well, I finally got the next chapter out.
In case no one knows, Discord is based on Goat from Megas XLRÏ