• Published 17th Jul 2018
  • 337 Views, 0 Comments

A Student & VP CAN Get Along - TwiPON3



Two attendes of CHS see each other and hit it off surprisingly well.

  • ...
8
 0
 337

Chapter 5

Some Night Club in Canterlot City, 22:30


Seth got out of his Yugo and walked to the door.

"ID."

"Alright," he said, hissing at the doorman, who jumped back.

"Go in!"

In the night club, the scene was what you'd expect. Loud music, strobing lights that made it difficult to see, a bar, several tables, a DJ, the usual stuff.

Seth had cleaned up before he left so he could start the night fresh. He couldn't tell what song was playing, but it had the beat of the song, You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record, Baby).

He was dressed in his regular clothes, more or less the same thing he drove home in, sunglasses included.

"I drove that long," he said, "I'm getting some drinks, dancing, then probably hooking up."

As he made his way to a table, he saw a girl in the bad lighting, dancing the night away.

Eighteen, sexy, wings, she's mine.

Luna, meanwhile, was the girl dancing the night away. She was wearing a short, sleeveless, dark-pink shirt, blue jean shorts that were cut mid-thigh, her jacket tied at her waist, black strapped-heels, and her sunglasses. She felt, and frankly looked, like an eighteen-year-old girl instead of the 26-year-old woman that she was. Several people were cheering her on at the loud music.

Beat! Beat! Beat! Beat! Beat!

Damn, girl! You sexy!

Fuckin' lovin' yo' style!

She noticed a guy, had to be the same age she looked and felt, come over to her.

"Hey, hottie."

"Handsome."

Luna and Seth didn't know they were talking to each other.

"Care for a drink, Sexy?"

"Yeah, dude."

Going over to the bar, they still couldn't tell each other, despite the better lighting.

It took five glasses of wine for Luna and twelve shots of Vodka for Seth before they figured out it was each other.

"Luna!?"

"Seth!?"

"What are you doing here?" they said at the exact same time.

"Dancing, drinking, and hooking up," Seth said, "You?"

"The same thing."

"Aren't you in a relationship with my cousin?"

"As far as he's concerned, as long as I don't get pregnant."

"I know he's open to letting people do stuff like that. I should damn-well know."

"Part of it may have something to do with his girlfriend being a bloodsucking creature."

"This is considerably awkward on so many levels."

After a few moments and a few drinks, Luna broke the silence.

"I've been here for four hours and can't..." she looked back at Seth's fangs, "Maybe a vampire for my Friday night standards."

"I know where you're going with this, and I'm not..." he looked around and didn't exactly find any girl who was past a five tonight, "Second thought, I like your brain."

Considering the circumstances, on so many levels, both thought Yeah, why not.

"Oh," Luna added, "When I'm an eighteen-year-old, name's Luan."

"Got it," he said as they had another two drinks.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment