• Published 17th Jul 2018
  • 338 Views, 0 Comments

A Student & VP CAN Get Along - TwiPON3



Two attendes of CHS see each other and hit it off surprisingly well.

  • ...
8
 0
 338

Chapter 2

Friday 17 March 2017, Canterlot City High School Parking Lot


"Sunset missed the time deadline for the gym, so she'll probably be at my estate and-"

"Hey, dude!" Rainbow said, running by him and back to her motorbike.

"Uhm, hi," Seth replied, even though she was past hearing distance. He just shrugged his shoulders, adjusted the strap on the bag so it wouldn't fall off, then was found out by Gilda Griffon, who had been in the slammer several times for drag racing, let alone other things.

"You and me, pal! 5:00," she said, "Be at the freeway."

"What?"

"You heard me. I just wanna see how quick I can beat you in a street race!"

"No," he replied after a second of hesitation.

"What!?"

"You're not going to beat me because I'm not going to show up. Your 2012 Ford Fiesta packs a 6-speed auto-shift and 120 horsepower with an I4 engine, probably at 4-stroke."

"Be there," she said, "or I'll come to your house and murder you."

Seth kept a face of apathy, pissing her off, "Alright."

He waited until she was out of earshot before saying his next phrase.

"F. M. D."

I'll show up if I want to, he thought before finishing the way to his car, Fuck it. I'm not going.

He had to put up with several taunts about "being a commie" and "destroying life as we know it" and other crap like that. Until he got to the midnight-blue estate car, only to find that it had been vandalized; some idiot had painted the back glass red, then painted a large, yellow hammer-and-sickle on the back of it.

"Wow. Just wow."

Several students came up behind him, ready to pummel the crap out of him, so his retaliation was just one sentence.

"I ya gorzhus' etim der'mom. Teper' idi proch'."

One of them started to come up to him, so he pulled a dud handgun from his jacket and held it with both hands, arms firm and parallel to the ground, and a face with an expression that said, "Come any closer and I shoot."

"Son deul-eo!"

They, as if they knew Korean, threw their hands up, screamed, and took a few steps back.

"Gaja!"

They ran like hell as Sunset went to the car with her phone and USB cable.

"The commie's gonna blow your brains out!" a girl said as she passed Sunset.

"What just-"

"Don't ask."

After a few seconds of silence, the gun was returned to its place in the jacket and they carried on about the phone.

"So, you can root it for me?"

He took a look at the phone, "Sure," he said, opening the hatchback, then a laptop, "I can do it here."

The phone was plugged into the computer, where an ancient program ran code for about fifteen seconds before flashing DONE in the style of an old computer from 1985.

"Just don't use it for about thirty minutes, and you should be good to go from there," he said returning the phone and cable to the former unicorn.

All things cleared, supposedly, Seth closed the back of the station wagon, got in his car, and left as the group of students ran to Principal Celestia Solaire.

"Celestia!" they said, "Seth held us at gunpoint and said he'd kill us if we didn't do what he said!"

She knew that if the story were true, then she would've heard shots being fired, "I'm sure that it's just a misunde-"

Her thoufhts and intentions were interrupted by the sound of the soviet-era car starting from 75 feet away, then leaving the parking lot. Now she was mad, but nobody ever knew.

"Alrighty," she said, taking a deep breath, "I'll just call and ask him."

If it had been her sister, Luna Sonen, who served as the Vice-Principal of CHS, she would have directly confronted him. Instead, she was on her way to their house to get ready for her "gaming tournament". Really, she was going to a nightclub. Unbeknownst to her or Seth, they both approached the first stoplight at the same time. And both loved to drag race.

The only clue as to who was in either vehicle were the tags: Luna's had NIGHT, while Seth's read EASTBLOC, fitting more with the estate car than his personality.

Luna's passenger windo went down, while Seth's driver window went down. Both were in concealing clothing; Seth's long, Waterfox-colored hair was in his jacket, and he was wearing gaudy, blue sunglasses, effectively covering two-thirds of his face, while Luna was wearing her black jacket that had a large, cool-blue crescent moon on the back, classy night-themed sunglasses, and her hair pulled back into her jacket as well. Both jackets, if one looked hard enough, concealed a pair of wings, as well as an obvious look of determination on both faces.

"4th Avenue and Kabylake Avenue," Luna said.

"Green means go," came Seth's reply, both windows now going up.

The light turned green, and they were both off.