• ...
6
 21
 1,294

Chapter 7 Third part

I went to school in the morning, every students I saw while passing by was staring at me.I think I know why and that only leads to my conclusion.It's Trixie's fault.

I knew what could possibly happen after she took that ridiculous photo yesterday.She posted it on social media.My face reddened as soon as I saw her post in Facebook last night.I couldn't count how many times I did my facepalm.

Some of them are quite thrilled, since they are followers of 'THAN' (Short for the story).Some of them also can't relate, since they are not using wattpad.On top of that, there's a ton of bashers in the comment section, mostly those people who call themselves the 'Admirers of Rainbow'.They are jealous as if they have the right to be jealous about it.Not that I want them to be jealous or to claim Rainbow as mine.

I also saw someone commented 'I hate ILoveLilies'.Maybe because of what she wrote about the story of Rainbow who is interested on a nerd like me, that's why they blamed the author.

'[!]Caught Rainbow Dash and the real Galaxy Star hanging out together.*wink emoji*".That's the caption written on the top of the picture, wherein Rainbow has her arms wrapped around my shoulders.

And some of the comments went...

Oh my Gosh! Is she really the Galaxy Star in the Wattpad novel?
So Galaxy Star is real?
That's my classmate Twilight Sparkle!
What's with this pic? What's going on?
No!!! My Rainbow! She's only mine!
Twilight Sparkle? I've never heard of her.
Oh no! Are they going out with each other? Ya know like dating?
No way! She's too cool for her, even though she's also a girl.
I don't like that novel! Stay away from Rainbow, whoever you are!

I looked at the girls compiling on the corner.All of them are staring at me.I hope Spike is here.I've never been so worked up before.A chill rolled down on my spine, when I recognized one of them.It's Snow Crisp!

I heard Snow asked them,"Is that her?"

"Yeah! That's her"

"Unbelievable.Is it true that they are an item?", one of the girls asked.

I walked rapidly, because I don't want to hear any fuss that they are talking about.I don't know why it seems like Snow is interested about the girl who took a picture with her ex in the picture.If they have their mutual decision on breaking up with each other, then, shouldn't be her place to worry about something like that?

As I turned around the corner, I almost bumped with Rainbow who's smiling once she saw me.

"Hiya!"

I know how student wires connected in this school, so I know that Rainbow also knows about the picture that Trixie posted.It really went viral in an instant in the whole campus overnight! They think that there's a romantic relationship between me and her.

I hope...

"Hey, Twi, are ya alright?"

I raised my head and saw how concerned Rainbow is."Uhmm..ahh..Did you saw the...?", I purposely stopped my sentence, because I heard someone took a sharp breath from the distance.When I turned to glance who it was, there are three girls who seemed like amazed while looking at us.

"No way! Oh my Gosh! It really is true!!", the girl said very lowly.

I really can't speak up and I can't take the chance to look at Rainbow because of shame.I was surprised when Rainbow suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled me far away from that place.I'm not sure if my feet are turning into wheels as she pull me like a luggage on the hallway, because my mind was a bit cloudy during that time.Why? It's because Rainbow is holding my hand and many students are looking at us. Every time she does that, it feels like it's my first time.The warmth on her hands always leaving a trace on my palm.Now that I think about it,I think I know now what the female lead felt of being held in the hand by the fictional Rainbow Dash.

I only realized that we're inside a botanical garden.There's no one inside, since it's still morning and the entrance is in the end of the other side of the school.

My face heat up on that thought.When I looked at Rainbow, our eyes met.Why is she looking at me like that? Is that 'fondness' that I see? Is it possible that she's developing such feelings for me?


But the consequences.....

I shook my head.No.It looks like it's too early to assume silly things like that.I shouldn't even assume anything at all.Maybe Rainbow is just too carried away about that novel.So I donMt want to waste my energy taking it seriously or give her actions or words a meaning.

"By the way, later in our afternoon vacant, are you free?", she asked.What's this?

"Uhmm.Yes I think.Why?"

"I just thought that I want to treat you in the new opened coffee shop nearby.Is that okay?"

I can't answer that right away.I mean I'll be quite hesitant towards you right now either because of my feeling or those people who knew about that stupid novel.

She's inviting me to eat outside the school? But then again I realized our top mission, that's why we're hanging out, sort of."Oh, you mean about the thing with Pocket?"

Rainbow also didn't answer right away.Then she just smiled eventually and nodded.

"Yeah, about that".

Rarity is right, I think I should just grab this opportunity to be with the ultimate crush of mine without assuming or anticipating anything.At least, I get the chance to be with someone I admired for a while, even if it's just once in my life time.



"TELL me more about yourself"

I almost choked on my shake, after I heard her said that.I thought we're just going to eat here and talk about Pocket? Why does it looks like we're on our first date and we're on our getting-to-know-each-other partial stage?

A while ago, Rainbow was just bragging about her soccer and her Daring Do collections, and also about her pet.I thought she only told me that because of the coziness in this place, and I've noticed that she don't want to bring up the subject about Pocket Book or ILoveLilies.

"I mean, I have basic info about your, but I think it's way too cool if you could share something more deeper? And I also want to know how much you resembled Galaxy."

"Ohh..", I nodded slowly."Do you want me to compare myself to Galaxy?"

[!]Oh, buck! There's no way I could tell her 'basically everything'Because if that happened, the thing about Galaxy having a crush on Rainbow is part of that everything, that's why Galaxy applied as her tutor on that part.If I tell everything, then it may seems that I'm confessing my feelings on the real life Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow smiled."It seems that way, I guess."

I sliced the cake and took a big bite, so that couldn't expect for me to start right away.While I was about to think of something to say, my eyes drifted on the glass wall of the coffee shop.My eyes widen, when I saw Sunset walking down the road with a guy wearing a hoodie.And with that outfit and figure, I know that's Flash Sentry right away.Flash faced on the left while crossing the road, that's why I saw his fave.I saw that he's holding Sunset's back , while crossing the road.

So, it's true about what Rainbow said to me last time? That there's something going on with Sunset and Flash.As they walked far away, I could imagine Calix Hoof and Mela Dazzle.So, it's possible that unlikely pairs can ended up with each other in real life?

"Is that Flash Sentry?", Rainbow asked.I guess she's also curious on what I was looking at."And the girl he's with is she...Sunset Shimmer?"

I nodded.Rainbow returned her gaze to the two people.

"Wow,", she said."They can't be seen together inside the school.Their relationship is really hiding."

"How did Flash liked Sunset?", I asked unintentionally."I mean, she's pretty and spunky but not the type of a gangster like Flash would fall in love with her."

"If how Rainbow liked Galaxy I think itMs the same thing when it comes with Flash and Sunset."

I stared at Rainbow.I think it's other way around.I think she should compare them with Calix Hoof and Mela Dazzle and not with fictional Rainbow and Galaxy Star.

"I remember that time you told me about unlikely pairs are less likely to happen in real life and possible to happen in fictional novels.You're wrong,Tei.Look at Flash and Sunset.I'm 20% sure that I'm sure about this being real."

I gulped.'Does that mean, it's possible that someone like you could fall for someone like me in real life?'

"Flash and Sunset remind me of my mom and dad."

"H-how? Is your dad a gangster?", I asked.

She laughed."Of course not egghead.But he was kind of notorious back in his college.Unruly, stubborn, likes to join in a huge gangs...Then he met my mom, the good girl.Obedient, responsible and total sweetheart.Sometimes she's very nosy.They were an unlikely pair who fell in love with, went steady for six years and have been married for almost twenty years.Actually, after next week is their twentieth wedding anniversary."


I didn't hide my amazement reaction."Really?"

She nodded."When my dad fell in love with my mom, he didn't court her right away.Because he felt that, he doesn't suite for my mom because he's a bad boy, a complete opposite of my mom.But my mom, she fell in love with him when sometimes Dad saved her from those guys who wants to do some bad things to my mom.After that, my mom started chasing him, even though he kept avoiding her.But that didn't last long, since Dad can't hold it anymore and he can't fully avoid mom.He tried to change himself so that he could be deserving to my mom.I am the result of that love story.I am the product of the unlikely pair".

I can't believe it.Her parent's love story is like a romantic novel! They were an unlikely pair who fell in love with each other.I remember that she mentioned about knowing some pairs who are impossible to like each other, but ended up falling for each other.And one of the are her parents.

"You looked so amazed." It's obvious that Rainbow looked amused on my shocked face."It's like a romantic novel don't ya think? But it happened in real life."

"I...I've already read that kind of plot ya know?"

"See?", she leaned on the table with her elbow, while staring at me."So, do you now believe that unlikely pair could fall for each other? Do you believe that it could also happen in real life?

Why does her eyes tells me that it's not that impossible for opposite pairs could ended up together? Especially the stories that I wrote?

I don't really like this anticipation that's growing inside my chest because maybe I ended up being hurt.But is it really possible...?

"Ah-"

"Is the evidence seeing Flash and Sunset together too weak to satisfy your question? If you don't really believe that then be my guess.I have some best evidence right for you."

My brows furrowed.

"Come with me at my parent's twentieth anniversary after next week.Be my date."

Me? Of all people she could think of having a partner in her parent's special event, she picked me? Is she out of her mind?


I just finished uploading my update in my story T.H.A.N., when my facebook notification rang.My eyes widen when I saw that Rainbow sent me a friend request.I thought it's just an illusion, until I kept scrolling down to see her public posts.Mostly about her game.Now, she wants to be my friend and to have an access in each of her status updates.

I stood up from my chair in front of my laptop on my study table and lay myself flat on the bed while there's a smile on my lips.I allowed myself to be flutter this time and squeal in delight.Not only because Rainbow sent me a friend request, but also the fact that I'm going to her parent's special day.Yup it's been two days since she said that but I still can't get over by it.

Her duality didn't showed up that time, oh thank Celestia.

I still didn't give my answer to her invitation yet.I told her that I should think about it and I'm glad she didn't try to push me over the edge which is a relief.I want to tag along but I'm quite shy to meet her parents.And also I don't understand to why she needs me to be her date in the party, just because she wants to prove me that it's possible for two people who have difference to fall in love with each other and it could happen in reality.

I admit, since I saw Flash and Sunset and heard about Rainbow's parent's love story, I have the urge of hope that it could happen to me.But as much as I want for it to happen.I still can't live in a different world for that long, not to mention that my friends back home are still waiting for me.Our timeline here is different also.

Suddenly, I think there's a meaning behind her 'no comment' reaction during the time when someone's asking to her in school, if there's something going on between us.That's why, our schoolmates are speculating that there really is something going on.Well, she could just say no, that we're just friends, but she can't even dare to do that.She told me to let them think as much as they want so that they could give up and let our head cool off she said.

Could it be that Rainbow was starting to feel something for me?

My smile slowly disappearing when I realized that maybe Rainbow is truly getting carried away by that story of ILoveLilies.But Rarity said, there's nothing bad if ILoveLilies's story was the reason to why Rainbow got interested in me.It's not like I'm persuading Rainbow to approach me or that I brainwashed her.

When I wrote that story, I did not have that intention.

So if Rainbow Dash will ever fall in love with me just because of that story, that's not my fault.I think the only problem here is that Rainbow doesn't know that I'm the one who wrote it and that I'm a pony.But maybe it's okay that she doesn't know that I'm ILoveLilies.When my story THAN is done, I'm not going to log in on that account anymore.I will forget that I'm ILoveLilies.Since, nobody know's that I'm the author, only me.

I accepted Rainbow's friend request.After a few minutes, her private chat popped up on my phone.


Rainbow: Good Evening Egghead! ^_^

Me: ^_^* Good Evening!

Since she can't see me, I let my smile grew bigger.This had been one of my dreams for a while now.That my phone will ring or a private chat popped up with Rainbow's profile picture with a message.

Rainbow: Thanks for accepting my fried request.

Me: Thank you also for adding.

Rainbow: Did I disturb you?

Me: Nope.I'm done with my assignments.

My eyes flew towards my laptop.I'm logged in my wattpad account.As if Rainbow will see my laptop is open, I quickly stood up from the bed and quickly turned off my laptop.

Rainbow: Guess what I'm doing right now?

Me: Talking to me...

Rainbow: Urgh...nope not that silly.

Me: What?

Rainbow: Reading the newest update of The Heartthrob/Athlete and the Nerd.

I bit my lip.I just uploaded it not long ago but she's already reading it? She's not excited, right? I really didn't expect that Rainbow would read this kind of thing since she's fond of A.K Yearlings books and also I didn't expect myself to write something romantic.

Me: Really? It seems that you're enjoying reading it.

Rainbow: Well of course, because I'm the protagonist.How about you? Don't you like it?

Me: Me? The on you kept calling egghead wouldn't enjoy something like this? The story is quite fun and fluttering to be honest...

Half of me saying that I don't enjoy because I'm too nervous to reveal myself in front of Rainbow and everybody else.


Rainbow: Oh...by the way, Rainbow is in love now :D


Finally, Rainbow confessed to herself that she's really in love with Galaxy.

Me: Is that what's happening in the new update?Spoiler! I still haven't read it yet.

Rainbow: XD Sorry Egghead.But it's really fluttering me. :D

I couldn't help myself from laughing.I'm not sure if she's just joking but I can imagine her reaction during the time she's getting thrilled and fluttered.

Me: :D :D :D

Rainbow: When you're reading this story, by any chance you're thinking of me as the hero?

Me: Ha ha! All of the people in CHS, that are reading this will think of you whenever they read that and think of them as Galaxy.

Rainbow: I also imagine you, while reading it.

My thumb froze.Did she just say that she's imagining me as her live interest in that story?

Rainbow: See you tomorrow.Good Night dork.*Heart Emoticon*


Heart Emoticon?

I died.


I talked with Pocket and asked how she's been doing.I simply glanced at Rainbow who's sitting on a bench few meters away.She's playing her soccer ball while keeping me on check.

I can't reject when Rainbow said she wants to know how we can know that Pocket is ILoveLilies— and of course I know, she's not.I've never lied this much before, I'm telling you!

She also dragged Spitfire on her plan.At first, she just laughed about the scheme that Rainbow thought of, but eventually she accepted it.

Plan: I start with having a chitty-chat with Pocket, after that I'll ask if I could borrow her phone and pretend that I left my phone.Pretend that I really need to use mobile internet because I have some important things to look at.When the time comes that I'm holding her phone, that's when Spitfire comes in the scene and act like she's going to ask Pocket to distract her and that she would be kept away from me doing something on her phone.

I looked if she has wattpad app that's installed on her phone and to see if her account is logged in as ILoveLilies as her username.That's when we could know if she's ILoveLilies or not.

And I did what Rainbow planned, since she's watching.Until Spitfire come closer and grabbed Pocket's attention.I acted like I'm clicking her phone, because I don't have any intention on using her phone.The problem is that I don't know what I will say to Rainbow to what I saw in Pocket's phone.

"Twilight, what did you saw?", Rainbow asked and anticipation could be seen in her face.We're now in the soccer field.

"Is she ILoveLilies?", Spitfire asked curiously.

I looked at them alternately.

"She's not logged in on her Wattpad app."That's the safest thing to say, I guess.

Rainbow sighed and threw the ball upwards.She's frustrated.Spitfire shook her head and smiled.

"It seems that she's being careful on what she's doing", Rainbow said.

"Or maybe she's not ILoveLilies," Spitfire interjected."I can't believe you only have one suspect."

"Pocket Book is the only writer that Twi knows."

"Yes.But there are people who can write stories who are not writers in school."

Rainbow sighed again."I know.It's just that Pocket interviewed me last year.There are things that I told her about myself that she didn't put on the school paper.So she know a bunch of cool stuff about me."

"Did you compared ILoveLilies writings and Pocket's writings?", Spitfire asked on her friend.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"Well you're not the type of person to look for something this serious, just kidding.Are they the same?".

"Nope.Do you think she will make it obvious that she's the one who wrote it? If her intention is to hide herself, obviously she's going to change any trace that could reveal her identity.That's why ILoveLilies and her writings are different.Besides, the format of writing fiction novel and news are different also."

Spitfire didn't answered and think."Add some suspects."

I meddled with their talk, because it's dangerous if Rainbow begins to doubt each of the person she could think of."Just dealing with Pocket is too much for us, and then you're going to add people?"

Spitfire looked at me.

I felt nervous on her gaze.I hope she doesn't think that I'm...

"I saw you walking the girl who has purple hair."

"That's her best friend, Rarity" Rainbow replied.

"Why?"

"I think I saw her a while ago. At the end of the line for the applicants in our school paper."

Rarity tried twice to be a school reporter, since she wants to grab a big scoops and she's very nosy, especially when you talk about her designs.But she isn't qualified enough because her writing skills are too weak.I didn't think that she will try again.It's best if could just continue working her dresses or else another pile of work will be given to her if that happens.

I saw that Rainbow's face lit up.I think I know what Spitfire meant to say.

I faced at Rainbow again."It's Rarity.Do you have any doubt that she could be ILoveLilies and that she's hiding it to you so that she could be completely anonymous?"

But she's a designer.

"Why would she hide something like that?"


"It's because Rainbow is popular and a lot of ladies in this school will start a Girl's war, if they happen to reveal her identity", Spitfire explained and Rainbow nodded.

I'm Speechless.....

Author's Note:

Okay guys!! Another update for you UWU

Comments ( 1 )

I’ll be here if ya ever update again

Login or register to comment