• ...
6
 21
 1,283

Chapter 1

“I’m heading upstairs Twi’.You know,I just really want to continue reading that book again” Twilight giggled and just nodded her head.

‘As long as you like reading my book, I’m happy’ Twilight thought.’Even though as friends’ she finished washing the dishes and walked towards her bedroom to start her stargazing.

Rainbow zoomed towards her room and without waiting her time she start flipping the book from where she left at.

“Chapter one,

I don’t want to write down,what I did on breakfast so let’s jump right in the school.

While me,Fluttershy and Rarity are walking towards the school cafeteria (after a boring because it bacane a waiting class), Rarity And Fluttershy are not looking at the hallway that we’ve been walking for a while now. Fluttershy keep glancing to her pets inside her bag to check ,if they were okay (I also leave Spike to look out the house, he said he could handle alone) while Rarity here is still focusing on her phone.I saw her Wattpad account is open and the best part of it is that Rarity is reading my newest ‘love story’ with Rainbow.

***

“Wow she already finished that thing already?” Rainbow asked to herself.”Wait...did she just said, boring class? I never thought Twilight would say boring especially when it comes to class” she smirked.

“Even though it’s the Rainbow Dash She’s talking to.I still feel kinda jealous of her because even though we have the same name, we still have differences.” She muttered to herself.
***

I keep myself from smiling after I saw Rarity’s cellphone.I don’t know what came to my mind that I didn’t change Rainbow’s name on that story.I mean I just literally put her full name in there.Well I’m just so excited to post it and see what my reader’s reaction.

As if that I’m going to get caught or else.The only thing I know about Rainbow’s relation with the books is that she only likes adventurous books, especially Daring Do, And I think she will never forgive you if you didn’t let her read the next book edition of Daring Do.And there I thought she don’t like reading books, because it’s for “egghead” as she calls it.

*****
‘Yeah that 120% true, you don’t know how hard to wait the next Volume of Daring Do’
*****

Rainbow Dash is the legit character that I put on that novel.As in, her—her.Every detail about her, I know,and I put all of it on the story.I remember that I almost put my pony friend Rainbow Dash’s favorites on that time even the time when she won the ‘Best Young Flyer Competition’.I don’t blame my schoolmate readers if they really think that it’s really Rainbow Dash the one who's I’m referring to.I never thought that she’s really that popular ,so many readers will be surprised if they read that.Its fine for me I guess.The bad thing is that if I put my real name on it, so I changed mine to different one.

You know, I’m getting sick of it.Everytime I read this book, I can’t figure out wether it’s my pony friend Rainbow or the human Rainbow.How about I put Dash for my pony friend and Rainbow for my human friend.Yeah, I think that’s better than the last time.I don’t want to start the whole story just for me to figure it out who’s the one I’m referring to.

Anyways, in my original draft,I put my real name on it.And of course how stupid for me to put my legit name on that story (I’m such assuming) ,and maybe if my readers read that, they will start calling me with some random hurtful names.

But before I post each chapter in Wattpad, I change my name to Galaxy Star.Of course, that’s only a fictional name.I really make sure that no one here has that name here at CHS, because I know that the ponies in pony world has the counterpart like my friends back in there.And lucky for me, I remember to change it or else I’m doomed.I remember when I was in Canterlot with the princess, I was about to prank her but it didn’t go well.So I don’t want to make another mistake this time.

But I am really Galaxy Star.I mean, the characteristic of my fictional mare and my characteristics are the same we are both nerd and we are both unpopular girl (I’m only unpopular only in school because they didn’t know that I’m the one who own’s ILoveLilies.They only think that the person’s name behind it is come from the other place.) ,who’s Rainbow Dash’s love interest on that story.And yes, I need to hide that information.Nobody else need to know that I’m that girl because I’m sure that every people who has a crush on Rainbow here in CHS will kill me, even if it was only a story.And maybe if they found out that it is me, maybe they will make fun of me as if no one cares for me in this school except for my friends here and in Pony world.

“Twilight, Darling look at this” I almost jump to the walk when Rarity calle me.She shove her phone closer to my face.

“Rarity, you could show me your phone gently and nicely you know? not shoving it right in front of my face” I don’t know why does Rarity looked very happy this time.She almost break Pinkie’s surprise record.

“What is it Rarity? If you don’t mind me asking” Well Because Rarity scares me to death, Fluttershy asked her ,of course out of curiosity.

“You won’t believe it dear, it’s the real Rainbow Dash, our schoolmate, who’s in the new story of ILoveLilies” Fluttershy took the phone and start reading the pharagraph.”ILoveLilies put her name as the main character in her new story” she squealed.

“It really is Rainbow Dash” Fluttershy said.

“Ahh...yeah I’ve heard about that, since morning” I said innocently.Of course I am,why not? I need to act like I never knew it was happening.

In addition to the comments I received on my wattpad account as ILoveLilies, I also heard that Campus talked about this.Especially to my schoolmates who really loves to gossip about the trending news.You know more gossip more fun.Just kidding.And I’m sure that news reached Rainbow immediately, I mean they knew about the real identity of Calix (or Flash Sentry) without saying the truth to them.I know for sure that she knows that she’s the hero on that story in Wattpad.And I also knew that she will going to shrug it off, because she never get interested in reading those kind of stories.Especially the “mushy” stuff and especially when her love interest was only just a nerd that they were talking about.

****

“You know Twi? That’s what I hate about you.You keep letting yourself down even though you’re not” she shot through the air when she heard Twilight spoke.

“What do you mean?”

“Twilight, I think Pinkie is a bad influence to you” then out of nowhere it’s Pinkie Pie who appeared.

“Why me?!” Rainbow jumped on Twilight in shocked.

“I’m a bad influence? I don’t think that’s bad influence.I think surprising ponies are the best,especially surprise party,cakes and cupcakes.Or the one thing I asked to Applejack, you know the cherrychanga, I still can’t figure it out if it is chimmycherry, or chimicherrychanga or cherrichanga or chimicherry,chimicherrychanga or chim—“

“PINKIE!!” Both of them screamed at once.

“Okay I guess I’m disturbing your fun session.” she was about to jumped in the window when she turned to looked at her confused friends.

“Ohh and Rainbow Dash, If you want to make your session delicious and fun, you might add some whip cream and toys” they looked at each other when the realization hit them.They looked away both of their face are blushing.

“Pinkie, y-you’re thinking t-the wrong—“

“Bye guys” she disappeared out of the window.Long time before Twilight broke the silence.

“Anyways what about the thing you said to me the thing that you hate me?” Twilight tried to change the topic.

“Well I’m just starting to read the chapter one, and the things I only read was all about you,letting and feeling yourself down”

“You know just stress that’s all”

“That’s all? It’s like you're acting the same as the past Twilight who thinks that she doesn’t need friends because she thinks that she’s getting be little by the others”

“Okay fine you want to know?” rainbow nodded.

“Well you didn’t know what it feels like when nobody cares about your existence in school, when I was in the other universe.Unlikely here, everytime ponies see me, they keep bowing and greet ‘good morning Princess’ that and ‘thank you princess’ there. I also hate that, but the only thing I want them to remember is that I’m still me, the Twilight Sparkle that saves them multiple times” Rainbow walked beside her rubbing her back.

“I’m sorry you felt that way.You’re a princess now Twilight, you get used to it” She simply replied.Twilight stand up.

“It’s okay, I’m going to my bedroom and I think I’m going to write something” Rainbow was about to reach her when Twilight put her hoof in front of her.She channeled her horn and disappeared.

“Maybe if I keep reading, maybe I could find some answers” she said to nowhere.’what about your confession to her’ her mind said.’now right now brain’

She pulled the blankets to herself and read.
*****

Rainbow doesn’t like reading or ever read a Wattpad.I mean never.As far as I know, Rainbow doesn’t like fiction books, especially romance, consider the Daring Do.But Dash almost fought with me that time when I told her that Daring and Rosetta can’t be together even they had milkshakes and a lot of stuff.I really need to search around the Everfree forest just to convinced her that I’m sorry.

*****

‘You didn’t know why I acted like that’

‘I said that they could be a good couple because I imagine myself as Daring Do and you as Rosetta who’s Daring Do’s Scientist partner.And the part when Daring Do saved her’
*****

So,I’m comfortable that it will not be a big of a deal for her.And because she’s popular in school like celebrity, she will only think that the story was only a fan fiction.Since she only cares about hanging out with her so called “girlfriend”

“Don’t you get the bigger picture,Darling” Rarity, for the last time stop interrupting me.”It’s like ILoveLilies know Rainbow.It means,it’s possible that he or she is our schoolmate.Isn’t wonderful?” She squealed.

I sighed.It’s been months and I want to tell my friends about my true identity,but I’m worried that if I tell her about it, she will start telling about it to others or maybe she will reveal accidentally about my name.Especially Rarity, it’s dangerous if she ever find out that I’m the Wattpad writer ,which is one of her favorites.

“It’s because it’s Rainbow is really the hero doesn’t mean that the writer is our schoolmates.Can it be her neighbor or her acquaintance that’s why they know her? And why are you squealing about, it’s not like it’s the best day in the whole existence” I looked at Rarity.I was shocked when I saw her serious and raise brow face.”Hey don’t give me that look” I saw Fluttershy’s face redden.

“Well who’s the one here has a crush on the hero in here?” she grinned.My face redden also.I need to get used to this teasing things if I don’t want to get caught by the others.

“Rarity is right Twilight, remember the story ILoveLilies wrote about ‘In a Relationship With A Gangster’ , many of the people here said that Calix Hoof is also Flash Sentry.But Because it has a different name, they didn’t think as a big of a deal about it.No one thinks that ILoveLilies is here at CHS.I’m sure she got the name Calix from Flash.And now it’s Rainbow this time.Therefore,it’s really possible that ILoveLilies is our schoolmate because she knows Flash and Rainbow” Rarity gasped.

“No doubt that she will put Blueblood next on their story.” Rarity has crush on Blueblood, he is also popular here because he was the nephew of the princess principal.If she know my pony friend Rarity, maybe that Rarity screamed at her about how Prince Blueblood treated her last Grand Galloping Gala.He even treat her as his slave like whatever he wants he gets it.Not like Rainbow, if she want something, she work hard for it but the bad thing is that she keep pushing herself even though she can’t.

“I hope that when that happen and ILoveLilies write a new story about me and him,I’m going to be his heroine” she squealed again.

We joined Rarity’s laughter.If she didn’t think of me as the obvious ILoveLilies, maybe I wrote something fictional about her and Blueblood’s love story.

“But you know Twilight, while you and Rarity talking, I found something.” No, please, there’s no chance that they caught me.I change all of my name in there before I post it.But I saw the looked at Rarity and Fluttershy.

“What are you grinning about?”

“I think the heroine here is” both of them smiled “....it’s like you, didn’t you noticed?” both of them said at once.

Here we go“Ohh I noticed that.I was fluttered when I read that, it’s like I’m Galaxy Star.....even though there’s many nerdy girl in this school” I said.

“No its nothing like that...I might say Darling I’m quite jealous of you, your crush became yours even if it is only a story” her eyes widen and that’s bad news “Wait” she looked at me.Oh for Celestia’s sake,no.

“I think ILoveLilies get the name Galaxy Star as an inspiration from you” Fluttershy said.Rarity smiled at her.I really thought they were talking about me being ILoveLilies.

“ Well Galaxy Her is nerd, like you, snob? Check, unpopular? Check” Rarity said.Where’s the no offense? Forget it.

I’m confused right now, I don’t know what we were talking about,is it about me, is it that ILoveLilies our schoolmate or me crushing on Rainbow?

*****
‘This story is really confusing right now’ she thought.

‘No wonder why Twilight keep tracking this’
*****

“Oh my gosh,Twilight.Dont you think we know ILoveLilies.Maybe she’s one of your members in Reader’s Club or Science or Math” I don’t know but Rarity is holding my hands a lot harder.

I sighed in relief, I thought they noticed that I’m ILoveLilies.

“Are you serious?” I looked around if someone is here.”You’re the only ones who knew about my crush to Rainbow” my eyes widen.

“Wait...did one of you told about this to someone?”

“No we didn’t tell any single word about it” Fluttershy said “maybe someone’s watching you or us” she’s now shaking.

“Darling we all know that we are the only person who knows about it.But everytime Rainbow passes by, your eyes were sparkling like it’s going to blind everyone who see it.And I’m sure everyone noticed your reaction everytime you see her” Is That really is.I just hope Rainbow didn’t noticed it.

“And uhmmm...maybe ILoveLilies noticed the way you look at Rainbow and she was inspired that she could write something about the two of you” We were in the cafeteria so we get our food and find somewhere to sit on.

“You’re lucky my dear, if and only if you’re really is the inspiration of the writer on that story” Keep complimenting me Rarity, I swear if anyone hears this, I’m going back to the portal and never come back here ever again.

I smiled at her innocently “if that really is me...then it’s fantastic! At least, I could get a chance to be with her even if it is in a fictional story”

We all giggled.

“You know girls...I’m kinda curious about ILoveLilies.Why does ILoveLilies needs to be mysterious?” Fluttershy broke our laughter.

“Yeah me too” You know it’s kinda hard to stay innocent especially when you’re in front of your friends.

****
‘Then What the hay are you still keeping it a secret if it’s hard’ Rainbow screamed into her mind.
****

“I want to meet her, and I want her to be my friend.Maybe if we became friends, I could think of an idea for my newest dress”

I’m glad you didn’t know that I’m ILoveLilies or else it’s going to be disaster.Its not like I don’t want her dress, it’s just I don’t have time with that.

I just smiled at her while we eat.

My attention get caught by Trixie who’s walking pass by our table.She is know here at school as a talkative, manipulative, gossip, and one who neddles other people’s business.I saw her walked towards the group of girls on the side of the hallway.

“You know what? The great and Powerful Trixie discovered something” all of the students eyes met hers.

I almost choked my food.

“Are you okay Darling?” I nodded.

“I think my tummy is full” I wiped my mouth and stood up from my seat.

“Come on girls let’s head outside before our last class begin” Fluttershy added.

We were about to walk outside when...

“They said that Rainbow is now finding ILoveLilies”

I stopped from walking same with Rarity and Fluttershy who looked at me surprised like they also heard what I heard from Trixie.

I gulped. R-rainbow is f-finding me?

~~~~~~~

I can’t even concentrate on the book that I was reading since I was thinking about what Trixie said earlier. We really heard Trixie's gossip about the news that Rainbow was looking for the Wattpad writer who’s the one who used her name.And the one who made a story wherein she and a nerdy girl fall in love with each other.

They said someone heard what Rainbow and her teammates were talking about.And what Rainbow said was that she was curious.She wants to know who’s the person behind the the Wattpad pen name ILoveLilies.And you what’s fascinating? She’s reading the story I wrote!

*****
‘Well if it is yours then why don’t I give it a shot’ she smiled but turned into frown ‘but that Rainbow is not me, how am I supposed to—...Ohh I’m reading Twilight diary that’s it’
*****

When I wrote that novel, there’s nothing came into my mind that Rainbow will get interested in reading those, that’s why I’m too confident to use her full name and post it on Wattpad.

I closed my book and lean on the headboard of the bed so that I could lay my head on the pillow.I sighed and closed my eyes.I didn’t know this could happened.What am I supposed to feel right now?

Worry,scared,shame...fluttered?

I can’t control myself from smiling.The thought that Rainbow is reading my “love story” our story....I could feel butterflies in my belly right now.

What does she feel when she’s reading that story? Is she happy? Angry? Curious? Obviously that last question is true.

There’s no way that Rainbow will be thrilled on that story.She was just curious because she’s the lead character that’s why she read it.But at least, she’s not squeamish because I pair her up with a nerd like me everytime she reads it.

****
“I’m gonna stop you right there Twi’.You don’t know me I mean us, maybe later she likes it.You don’t even know what others may feel”

‘Like my hidden feelings for you’
****

Otherwise, she will not continue to read that and she will never get interested on finding the person who wrote it.Maybe she will consider it as her big fan.

****
“Exactly!”

“Exactly what?” Rainbow threw the book on Spike who fell to his haunches.She heard him screamed in agony.

“Sorry, Spike, I got surprised thrice in a row right now.First Twilight then Pinkie and then You”

“Well at least you...wait Pinkie? How did she get— never mind.I don’t want to talk about.I just came here because Twilight asked me to check on you”

“It’s okay Spike, I’m just reading here, it’s not like I’m doing something else here in the library” Spike was about to get the book that Rainbow was reading when she snatched it first.

He blinked.“What was that all about” he glared at her.

“Hehe. Nothing” she laughed nervously.

“I’m going to get some shut eye.Today, Ponies were pissing me off”

“Well if you didn’t became a such pain in the ass maybe they would not be pissed on ya”

“What did you say?” He turn around to Rainbow.

“I said, why don’t you get some rest and maybe the headache of the ponies on you might lessen it” she muttered the last word simply.He shook his head and closed the door.

“Now where were we...”

*****

I should not worry that maybe Rainbow will find out that I’m ILoveLilies.Its impossible for someone to know that I am the mysterious Wattpad writer, I am the only one who supposed to know about it.Unless if I said it in accident, which would never happen.

I opened my eyes when I heard my phone buzzed.I reached for it and checked who it is.And it’s Rarity.

Open your Facebook, Darling.Read the comments that Trixie posted recently, faster!

I opened my Facebook account as soon as I read Rarity’s chat to me.

ROSELUCK: Who is really ILoveLilies?

TRIXIE: I’m sure, that person is studying at CHS! I will bet my life on it.

Really?! You want to bet your life? What if it is Batmare who wrote? Or maybe A.K. Yearling?

LYRA HEARTSTRING: I still can’t get over with, the fact that Rainbow is still finding her or him, or whoever they are.Is that person important to her?

BERRY PUNCH: Rainbow is finding her! OMG, I wish she’s looking for me too :D

CARROT TOP: Honestly, I wanted to ask why does Rainbow want to find that person?

LYRA HEARTSTRINGS: Maybe She’s curious.

LILY: Maybe Rainbow wants to find the person behind it and she wants to reprimand the story because she was pair up with a nerdy girl.She’s to cool to end up with a nerd!!!

DAISY: Well the only question is, does she like the story?

LILY: Why would she like it? Aside from she pair with a nerd, that person wrote about Fleetfoot and Rainbow broke up, I remember when I read the third chapter, I think it’s the fourth chapter, where Fleetfoot break up with her.I’m sure that Sky Yellow the fussy girlfriend of Rainbow in that story, is Fleetfoot in real life!

BERRY PUNCH: Wait,What was Fleetfoot’s reaction to that novel?

CARROT TOP: I’m sure she will not going to waste her time just to read it.Besides she’s with Rainbow right now.

LILY: Maybe she read it, out of curiousity also.And I’m sure she was pissed off with ILoveLilies.And I think she will put that person’s life in hell.

Okay that was too much.

*****

“The buck!! why does someone will think like that to Twilight, didn’t they think that she’s a princess?”

*****

ROSELUCK: Who really is ILoveLilies? I’m really curious about who’s that person right now.

TRIXIE: We will find out.I will find out.

To be honest, I kinda felt chills in my body to that last comment of Trixie.It’s like she’s going to find every inch of it, like she’s going to hire a private detective to know who is ILoveLilies.But I’m still not worrying about it.No clue who’s ILoveLilies.Even my friends doesn’t know that I’m the Wattpad writer.

Did you read it? Rarity send me on our private message that pop up in my Facebook messenger.

I don’t understand why Rarity made me read that conversation of such a gossip that it’s like she knew that I’m involved and concerned that they were talking about me.

RARITY: It’s so exaggerating right? They have “operation: find ILoveLilies” :D

ME: you think, they will find ILoveLilies?

I’m kinda scared a little bit right now.

RARITY: Maybe because they were kinda nosy, as well as the anonymous online basher of Spitfire they found out.

ME: What will their profit if they found out who’s ILoveLilies and that online basher of Spitfire?

RARITY: Nothing.They were only just butt in the situation.I am really curious to Rainbow, you think she will accost ILoveLilies because she was paired up with a nerd and the one who cost her and her girlfriend to broke up with each other?

ME: I don’t know.I hope not, right? Because it’s like it hurts me.Its that what you said right? that it’s like I’m Rainbow’s love interest on the story.So it’s like she rejected me if she did that.

RARITY: Of course Darling, they were not pretty sure that Rainbow will notice a girl like you and as beauty as Fleetfoot , no offense.And I think Rainbow is not that kinda rude especially to girls, she’s gentlemare.So she will never do that to ILoveLilies

ME: How did you know that ILoveLilies is a girl?.

RARITY: I doubt that it’s a guy.You will know for sure what type of person who wrote a story, when you saw how fine and well they write.Then that will know if it is girl or a boy.Her writing is in a feminine style.

ME: What If the author is a gay?

RARITY: HAHAHA! You have a point there darling! But you know, whoever is that ILoveLilies is, I want to commend her.I’m so inspired that she used the real name and character of Rainbow.That's so adventurous and audacious.I like her.

I smiled. Rarity does really my friend.Because even though she doesn’t know that I’m ILoveLilies, she is still supportive to me.Same with Fluttershy, even though she’s quiet and calm, she will do anything to cheer me up.

****

“Like I’ve done to you since the first day I met you”

****

I send her my last goodnight, and I was about to close my Facebook account , my eyes widen when I saw and read “just now”, Trixie’s post in my news feed.

BREAKING NEWS! Oh, my gosh guys!!! Rainbow and Fleetfoot are officially break now!!!

A few seconds, I stayed still on my position while my mouth agaped, eyes widen while looking at Trixie’s post.

Does that mean Rainbow is now single again?

Oh, Celestia. The novel I wrote came true.What I’m going to do? Do I need to continue it? Oh for the Mother of Celestia Almighty.

****

“YES, THEY BROKE UP IT MEANS I HAVE A CHANCE TO HER NOW” Rainbow stood up and start dancing.She paused when Twilight burst in the room.

“Rainbow, Are you okay?” Twilight Panted heavily.She walked towards Rainbow.

“Uhh yes??” she said nervously.

“I heard you screamed so I went to check you.”

“No it’s fine, really, it’s just....” she looked around for excuse.

“It’s just the night sky is beautiful this time of night...yeah that’s right” she smiled sheepishly.

“Ohh Yeah...well that’s what I’ve been doing right now.Stargazing.Care to join me?” She asked.

“Well I would be glad to join you but” Rainbow flew beside the book raising up.

“Ohh right, well I’m going to my bed now and get some shut eye.And you need some rest too Rainbow if you want to continue to read.I don’t want to take care a sick pegasus again right?” She nodded.”good night Rainbow” she saw Rainbow’s half eyed face.

“Good Night sweetheart..” Twilight’s face flushed.” I mean Twilight”

Rainbow saw Twilights red face until Twilight closed the door.

‘What were you thinking? You keep messing up in front of her.For now I’m going to think first before I speak’ her head was shot by a pain ‘maybe it was a bad idea’ she looked at the book.

“I’m going to read last chapter and then I’m going to sleep.” she flipped the book on page sixty-four because of how detailed Twilight’s story was.She start reading the second chapter and hoping for nice and exciting chapter.

Author's Note:

Hey Everypony, or if you call “readers”

I just finished my story and of course Rainbow Dash wants to read my story.So you better catch her up before it’s too late.

Comment down below if there something missing or errors.

Thank you:)