• ...
6
 21
 1,294

Chapter 6

Almost two n’ half weeks ,since we’ve been planning this year’s school fair.The things that Rainbow have said and done to me are still fresh in my mind.But apart from that, this planning is a little bit difficult to do than I thought it would be.It’s really different kind of occasion compared to the ones we have back in Equestria. It’s not just an ordinary celebration.It gives pain for me to think of what type of booths do I need to put it in here and where should I place each of them inside the court.I never have been in their so called theme park before.

And the most pain and irritating part is,that Rainbow is not cooperating with me.The only thing she did was dividing her works from mine and the only thing we should do as she said is to do what we’ve talked about (even though we never talk to each other since then) before we plan this whole thing.No one care for each other, well it's not like I'm assuming that we will talk more often, before this entire planning.It’s like she doesn’t want me to be in this room with her and she doesn’t like that we’re the only ones in here.

Many questions needed an answers.Why is she acting strange lately? The way she talks as if she has an authority.Why do I feel like I did something wrong? Did something really happened? Is she thinking about what I said last few days about Galaxy does exist in this world? Or...Did she know about me being the mysterious author? The wind change so suddenly after she treated me like her other schoolmate.I could feel her coldness passing through me.The hotness of anger.The sadness in her eyes.Is it because of Fleetfoot?

To be honest, I feel like, she’s mad or she’s avoiding me.I still don’t know why.We’re both okay when I left her in the school.I heard that Fleetfoot transferred in another university and Sunset told me that Fleetfoot said goodbye to Rainbow.That time was when I left her to school and when I decided to go home...is that why she’s been acting like she’s not herself anymore?....

dO__Ob

Don’t tell me, Rainbow still have feelings for her?Well it’s not like she moved on that relationship easily.I think they’ve dated for a year or two.Come to think of it, why did Fleetfoot broke up with her that easily? Not that I’m interfering or anything.It’s like Fleetfoot is so sensitive that a silly story could affect her feelings for Rainbow. Isn't that very childish to picture?

After that incident about their relationship, she’s being cold towards me and everyone else.I don’t know what’s the real reason behind this whole mess.Is it because I called her a gay? Argggh I’m so confused.

What did I do and why is she treating me that way?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday morning, when I entered the school, Ms. Cheerilee excused me in the class saying that Rainbow is waiting for me in the leisure room.We are still organizing that school fair, and I need to finish it because it’s almost done or not.

I was walking down the hallway and then I saw Flame walking towards me.Now this is fantastic.

dO____Ob

Speaking of Flame,I forgot to tell you that Flame Burst has a thing for me.But I can’t find something that would make me like him back.He’s one of the basketball players and also one of the heartthrobs in this school.He’s kinda clingy to me, that’s why I want someone to be with me because he keeps stalking when I’m alone. Isn’t that a bit scary? He's also one of Rainbow's close friend and that's because they are in the same team and their captain is Rainbow Dash which made it pretty nice.

“Hi Twilight” Flame greeted.

“Uhh hi” I kept walking not meeting my gaze on him, but he's still following me.I don't want to hurt him ,so I just told him that we could be friends,but he's still want to come closer to me.He even threatened all the boys in school who's only asking me for questions.He's quite possessive towards me and there's no point for him to be aggressive It's not like we're a thing.

"Where are you heading to? I can accompany you there if you want?" he said.

"Uhmm...Do you have classes this time?" I asked.

"Well yes but it's nice to be with you than with those lecturing stuff" that's what I hate about him, not giving much importance about studying.He knows that I'm fun of reading, studying and lecturing lessons, that's only decreasing his chance well like I said there's nothing that would make me like him back.

"Sorry,Flame, but I have to go to the Leisure room, your teammate's room."

"Do you need something in there?"

"Didn't you know that me and your friend Rainbow Dash are still organizing the school fair.I really have to go now and I want to finish this as soon as possible, I'm almost done here, meet you at cafeteria for lunch okay?" I left him standing there as I walk towards the Leisure room which is near from where I left him.I really don't want to come and meet him in the cafeteria, but I also don't want him to push himself towards me even though he really know he don't have a chance to be with me. Isn't that great? I'm worrying about my friends to know that I'm not the person they really knew.And then there's Flame who entered...this is going to be a hard situation.

"Twilight!" MC called.Okay this time what??

"You just entered the room yesterday, but you didn't attend to our meeting, seriously, Twi" he sighed

"I'm going there later okay?"

"Be there or else I will assign a new president myself" what a short-tempered guy.

As I walk down the path way and entered the room, I saw Rainbow starting to type and printing.

d^___^b

"Good morning, Rainbow" I greeted her.

"Oh you're here" she greeted back not facing me.She pointed at the table slightly far away from her place."That's your working area.And here is mine," she explained.Well, it's kinda obvious you know..."I divided the working area again.You will plan the booths assigned for each class and decide where should that booth will be placed on,so basically we will have 50 booths or more got it? And I will plan for the programs since I'm related with the owner here" you don't have to shove it right in to my face that you're one of Celestia's niece.

Come to think of it...If Rainbow is Princess Celestia's niece does that mean...No Twilight that will never happen you already met Rainbow's parents and they are far from Celestia's status life.Like how the sun is far from earth if you compare it.If it is true that they are related, then Rainbow will be a princess someday.

Anyways I'm off the topic again.Rainbow divided our work again.And this time is really different.I thought she will plan for the booths since she likes to ride many hardcore rides.And me especially likes to organize the program I could even write a speech for every student in the school.

"Wait a second Rainbow.Not interrupt your work, but isn't it nice and presentable if we cooperate each other in the time like this?" I contradicted.

"That's a bad idea don't you think? I can't work here if there's someone who's going to ruin it."

d-.-b

I gave here a pout and just walk and sit in front of the table ,pulling out my laptop.I just keep myself occupied here, concentrating myself on the gadget, even though I'm really getting annoyed on Rainbow.

If I’m going to be honest, I really want to get this thing done, but after what Rainbow just said, about me planning [!]only[/!] the booths, I'm going to retype the whole plan again.Don’t mind at me I am only stress and depress right now.I don't have much time hanging out with my friends and also the clubs I'm into.

I look at Rainbow while she's drinking.Without realizing she's glaring at me so I quickly turn my back and put my attention back to my laptop.Okay, so how do I start this again.I have a lot on my mind now and I can't think of anything related to the school fair.Especially booths.For Star Section, I'm sure we're going to make restaurant booth.How about horror house? Isn't okay if we make the seniors handle this for the Freshmen to experience it?

d>w<b

This is difficult for someone who didn't experience this for the first time.I didn't attend to the past school fair last year since I'm just only with Rarity and Fluttershy.

I looked at Rainbow while she's typing.It looks like she has many ideas about this thing, lucky her.

"Uhmm Rainbow, where do you think should I put the Horror House? To the Freshmen or Seniors?"

"Work it on your own,That's why there's a divider, right" she answered coldly.

dT___Tb

"But, it's more fun if we give each other's suggestions? We should work as a team.That's why Dean Celestia gave us this work plan right?"

"So I put a divider on it.Multi-tasking.It's much more easier to finish it.And Twilight would you please stop bothering me!" she said irritatingly.

Okay Twilight deep breath...let it all out...haaaa...

One more,Rainbow,One more I’m gonna snap without realizing it.

I was about to type again when the bell rang.I closes my laptop and walk outside as soon as possible.

I saw Rarity and Fluttershy...and Flame?

d/(-.-)b <—That’s a facepalm

I forgot.

“Flame, I know that I told you that I’m gonna join you for lunch But something happened and I dont think you could join us or me joining you” he looked at me irritatingly.

“Everytime I ask you to have a lunch with me, you agree.And then later on, you will say sorry.” Flame walk closer to me as he grab my uniform towards him.”Are you fooling me in front of your friends” he gritted his teeth and I know that he’s really mad.Just picture yourself in front of a mad cow,you’ll understand what I’m saying.

Before I could state my answer,someone bangs the door open inside the canteen...

(´;Д;`)

Sweet mother of Celestia...no...it can’t be....

“We meet again Twilight.”

Author's Note:

I’m kinda mad at myself right now.I can’t continue my story,because of my tasks daily.

I want to tell you my story,

So the school year starts last september and that’s when I stopped writing...I never thought that my classmates will put me as their leader always and then there’s my professor who wants us to write some negative attitude that can be change in the future.We can write them in any order that’s why we don’t know who or what they wrote on my paper.When I received my paper,I saw many “boastful”,”Don’t be so dramatic you’re just new here”,”Don’t always act as our leader”,the last part really pissed me off.Don’t act as a leader? Ha! Then why did they push me as their leader.


Sorry if I wrote about that.

It’s happy to be an introvert right? I don’t mind if the others doesn’t want to be introvert,because I’m used to this since nursery.

Thank you so much for reading it and I hope I could adjust a bit just for you my readers.