• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 3,064 Views, 9 Comments

Diamond Tiara Is Your Girlfriend - tflex

  • ...
29
 9
 3,064

Why do you love her again?

Author's Note:

Fate of snackjack is a continuation of the Snackjack story... check it out to contextualize that section of the story.

The Fate Of Snackjack

After you were sent indefinitely to Equestria Snackjack went home to the supermarket only to discover that all her extended family were gone, dead was more like it seeing that the floor was littered with snack wrappers... apparently she only just discovered that day that humans eat snacks, no one knows how she never found that out before.

With her newly acquired knowledge she exploded with and from rage; literally, as the cashier continued doing her job not giving a flying flick about the snack explosion somewhere in the shop.

The Fate of Apple jack.

Apple jack woke up feeling uneasy, someone in the house, (did i say house? i meant barn) was probably reading from the Appleonomicon AGAIN.

You see, the history of the Appleonomicon could be traced back to the ancient applekins (Vikings from the apple family) who had discovered a book of immense power.

You may ask when did Equestria's history have anything to do with vikings, well Apple jack was straight up lying to herself.
The true story took place during the first equestrian war...

"PABLO!!!" screamed an earth pony named Applpicasso at his comrade as they fought their way to the front of the battlefield.

"AAAAAAAHH!!!" screamed Pablo as he was smacked down by a stray sausage.

"PABLO!!!" screamed the earth pony named Applpicasso at his comrad.

"I may not make it, here take this, keep it as a sign of our friendship, call it the Cellerynomicon." said Pablo in a low tone as he tasted the whitish goo left behind by the sausage... it was mayonnaise.

"PABLO!!!" screamed an earth pony named Applpicasso at his presumably dead homophobe comrade...

It's been a long time since this event took place maybe even a little too long, this event actually takes place in the future.

The Fate Of Applecraft

"Come on Applecraft" says little pip to her companion who was eating an eradiated apple

"AAAAAAAA!" Applecraft as she dies from radiation.

Little pip shakes her head at another lost companion as she continues on her adventure to do whatever the plot of Fallout 4 was.

"The end" says Scootaloo with a lost look in her eyes as she finishes telling you the story without once glancing at the book.

Shifting nervously on your chair you once again don’t know what to do about Scootaloo, you thought you could make her go away by telling her to go memorize your favorite book but seems like she's already memorized it before hand.

"I've memorized all your favorite foods too Anon" she says without emotion.

This had to be another prank.

Could she read your mind? how could she know you were hungry?, you were just about to think that... or was this her plan after all, to entice you with her food?.

"If so i wont fall for it" you absent mindedly say out loud not realizing it, *your stomach grumbles*.

"I'll go get you something to eat" she almost maybe sounds exited about it.

Well, that was easy, time to bail.

As soon as she enters the Kitchen and was out of sight you immediately crawl away fom the couch, towards a window, slowly open the window, smell something burning in the kitchen, and as you are about to crawl out of the window.

"Hey Nonny" screams Pinkie Pie.

"A A A A A A A A AAAA AAAAAA AAAA AAAAA AAA AAAA AAAAA AAAAA AAAAA AAAAA AAAAAA AAAA AAAA AAA AAAAAA AAAA AAAAA AAAAA AAAAAA AAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAA!" you both scream pausing at intervals during which Pinkie makes a scary face.

You feel a bullet in your head as everything fades to black.

"I said shoot Pinkie not Anon!" screams a pissed off Diamond tiara at Applebloom holding a Sniper gun.

"You clearly said take the shot!" retorted Applebloom.

"You're fired!, give me back my gun" says Diamond tiara as she grabs Applebloom's tranquilizer gun.
Appleblooms stands up and starts to scratch her hair nervously.

"What?" says Diamond tiara finally says when she notices Apllebloom is not gone yet.

"Well, Anon has'nt paid me yet, so i was thinking"

"HAhahahaha, Well, you should a thought of that before you shot'em" said Diamond tiara as she finishes packing up the sniper and walking towards the attack chopper they arrived with.

"But"

"Look, when we raise Anon, he'll see about your payment... and dont forget to share" says DT climbing into the Chopper as the engine starts.

Applebloom walks towards the improved CMC clubhouse to retrieve your body and return you to your bitch Girlfriend, as always all she has to do is tell Diamond tiara on you and she let's Applebloom go with her full allowance, therefore she wasn’t very worried.

On the other hand you were much heavier now than the last time she carried you... she probably should tell you to watch your weight when you're alive again.

"Hey Applebloom" says Scootaloo coming out of the house with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Shut up Scoots I’m busy" says Applebloom as she prepares to concentrate on carrying you, if anything else happens to you Diamond tiara would kill her over and over before finally getting her locked up in Tartarus somehow, she said so herself and Applebloom wasn’t ready to call her bluff.

"You'd better hurry Applebloom, i think Diamond tiara and Anon have a date this Evening" said Scootaloo walking away, with no trace of a will to help.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence douche" said Applebloom continuing with her job...

The actual end for once.



THE end

“Well,looks like we have enough words left for EXTRAS!” said Anon while hugging Diamond tiara.

“Just make it quick” says a blushing Diamond tiara.

“You set up everything for this date for the perfect surprise, I’m so proud of you DT” YOU says lovingly while Diamond feebly tries to escape your hug.

“I just wanted to reward you for … doing something” Diamond tiara says pausing midway to think of one thing you’ve actually done for her except being there for her when everyone was against her for good reason, (she did almost maybe enslave the crusaders but that was just that one time).

“I don’t like you Anon, don’t get the wrong idea” she says while actively not trying to meet your gaze.

“Oh well, I guess I’ll leave then” you say starting to get up.

“Wait!, I don’t want you to leave… not yet though.” She says desperately trying to look uninterested in your leaving her, but having gone on multiple dates just like this in the past, you’ve gotten to know how to tell apart her serious/mean moods and when she’s in denial about your love for each other… those were basically the only personalities you knew she has, that is except her sadistic side, either it’s dormant whenever you’re together or it’s gone… you doubt the fact that it just magically disappeared.

It’s probably waiting for the right time to show up.

And when it does you’ll be waiting with the ultimate weapon…

You’re sure your love for her will conquer it… or at least kick it back to being dormant, just like DT told you, she’ll never attempt to hurt you as far as you agree to become her’s.

Sounds more like a threat now that you think about it but truth be told, you just don’t care anymore.

All you know is that you love Diamond Tiara and she loves you even more than you do her, maybe you probably should be worried about that though... nah!

The end.

Comments ( 9 )
Comment posted by tflex deleted Feb 25th, 2018

This is terrible

The story could use some work. I have no idea what the story was about and it didn't really have much plot. Try getting someone to edit it

tflex #4 · Feb 25th, 2018 · · 3 ·

8758287
That was the point...

tflex #6 · Feb 25th, 2018 · · 2 ·

8759166
The point was to write something random immediately it came to mind, basically integrating every idea somehow into the story.

8759198
I don't mind stories being random but this story almost reached to the point of not making any sense. Here is a piece of advice. When writing something random, make sure the story is random but the story flows and makes sense. I don't know really. I'm not good with writing according to the fanfics I wrote here.

Alright, hang on, dear Author, how old is Anon? I have to ask for... reasons.

I just wonder what on earth is going on...

Login or register to comment