• Published 5th Jan 2018
  • 1,035 Views, 8 Comments

Trashing Rarity's Outfits - The Dark Wolf



Rarity has to go through several outfits in the day due to getting dirty.

  • ...
16
 8
 1,035

After the Fashion Show, Part 2

Author's Note:

Written for one of my friends and based on Rarity's outfit in The Other Side. I thought something clean (figuratively) would be a good place to start.

Contains more Rarijack!

It was summer, and Rarity was entering a fashion show in town. She wore a skintight black sleeveless jumpsuit and high heels.

All her friends were in the audience, cheering for her.

Rarity made several poses while laying on a couch. One of them involved laying on her stomach with her feet in the air, resting an elbow on the couch with her hand on her hair. Another involved laying on her back with her legs in the air. Others involved her standing up and doing hair flips.

"She's gonna win this one for sure," said Applejack, who couldn't get over how beautiful Rarity looked in this outfit.

Once Rarity and the other contestants were done, they lined up on the stage.

"And the winner is... Rarity!"

...

"Congratulations on winnin' the fashion show, Rarity," said Applejack as they walked through the park. Applejack was wearing a white and green T-shirt and short, fairly tight jean shorts, one of her summer outfits. "Ah knew you would."

"Aw, thank you." Rarity blushed a little.

They sat on a bench and enjoyed the nice weather. Unfortunately, that weather wouldn't last.

The sky filled with dark clouds, and it started to rain hard. Rarity and Applejack were completely soaked immediately.

"You know," said Rarity, "this isn't so bad after how dirty I got over the past few months. If only it didn't mess up my hair..."

"Ah think your hair looks just fine when it's wet," said Applejack.

"Awwww..." Rarity did a hair flip. Droplets of water flew off her hair, much like Rainbow Dash when she was sweating profusely in the stage lights showing off so hard in the Battle of the Bands.

"That was plum lovely," said Applejack. Rarity blushed again.

"Would you like to walk with me in the rain?"

"I'd love to, Rares!"

They stood up and walked along the path. Rarity was enjoying this. Her skintight outfit was completely soaked, but it didn't look any less attractive.

After about ten minutes, the rain stopped, but the clouds remained in the sky. Rarity was surprised to find herself disappointed that the rain was over. Her hair was still in its wet mane style, but she knew Applejack liked it, and now she didn't mind it so much.

As they neared a corner, Rarity looked up at the sky. "Do you think those clouds will go away or is it going to rain some more?"

"Rarity, watch out!"

Not looking where she was going, Rarity stepped past the corner onto a dirt path, which was now very slick mud. She slipped on the mud with her high heels and fell butt-first into it. She squealed slightly at the state her outfit was in.

"Don't worry your pretty li'l head, Rares," said Applejack. "You still look pretty even in the mud."

"Do I?" said Rarity. She laid on her stomach to do one of her poses from the fashion show. She made the same face she usually made as though she was enjoying herself, when she was really repulsed at how dirty she was. Applejack blushed, and Rarity let down her facade. "The mud ruins the whole thing."

"It doesn't for me." Applejack sat down in the mud next to her.

"Awwww..."

Rarity got back into sitting position and they sat side by side, in the mud, arms around each other. Rarity couldn't believe Applejack thought she looked beautiful covered in mud, but suddenly she felt she didn't mind the state she was in as much.

Then she stood up. "Would you like to race me down this path?"

"Are you sure? You'll get even muddier."

"I'm already covered in mud, and besides, didn't you say it doesn't make me any less divine?"

"Ah know you hate gettin' dirty."

"Oh, the damage is already done, and besides, it's sure to rain again."

They stood up and ran along the dirt path. As they ran, their shoes made squelching sounds, and mud splashed on their legs, Rarity's outfit, and Applejack's shorts.

Despite how dirty she was, Rarity was enjoying herself. She didn't think she could have this much fun in the mud.

As the reached the end of the path, which turned onto another concrete path, Rarity slipped again, as her high heels were less match for the slippery mud than Applejack's sporty shoes. She fell face-first in the mud.

"Ah win!" said Applejack. She turned around and saw Rarity. Applejack walked over to her and held out her hand. "You all right, sugarcube?"

"I'm fine," said Rarity, taking Applejack's hand and getting to her feet. "Just really dirty."

"Me too."

A raindrop fell onto Applejack's head. She felt it through her hat.

"Not for much longer!"

It rained hard again. It wasn't long before all the mud was washed off Rarity and Applejack. Rarity let out a sigh and closed her eyes as the rain fell upon her. It felt so clean and divine.

"We're gonna have to go back," said Applejack. "Wanna race again?"

"I suppose," said Rarity. "I just hope it keeps raining until we're back on the other side."

They stood at the end of the path, and when Applejack said "Go!", they started running. Running in the rain was even more fun than running without it before, perhaps because she was cleaner. Mud was splashing on her outfit as she ran, but the rain washed it off instantly.

Applejack was in the lead, and Rarity ran a little faster, but slipped on the very wet mud and fell on her back, sliding forward for a bit. She quickly got up and resumed running.

Even Applejack was having a hard time staying on her feet, despite having the advantage with her shoes and athleticism. As Rarity began to catch up, Applejack slipped on a slightly slicker patch of mud and fell on her butt.

Rarity considered helping Applejack up, but she'd fallen like this before, and Applejack was an athlete. She knew she'd be all right.

Soon Applejack overtook Rarity again, and they neared the end of the path.

Applejack and Rarity both ran faster, Applejack still in the lead. They slipped and fell forward, sliding through the mud to the end of the path.

Applejack touched the concrete path first as though it was a base in baseball. "Ah win!"

Rarity got into a sitting position, as did Applejack. "That was fun." They shook hands. "Do you do this with Rainbow Dash a lot?"

"Race on muddy paths in the rain? Of course! We love the challenge, and we don't mind gettin' dirty."

"I must admit, that was probably the least unpleasant time I got that dirty. Now let's stand up before the rain stops."

They stood up and let the rain wash any mud off them that remained. Then they started to walk to Applejack's house.

The rain stopped as they were halfway there. Rarity and Applejack were soaking wet, but clean.

When they reached Applejack's house, Rarity sat on the fence of the pigpen with her legs crossed, and did a hair flip with her wet hair.

"Rarity, you might wanna be caref-"

As Rarity finished her hair flip, she lost her balance and fell backwards into the pigpen. As she lay in the mud on her back with her feet in the air, a pig belly flopped next to her, splashing her with more mud.

"Don't worry, Rares. I got this." Applejack ran for the hose, and Rarity anticipated what was coming with excitement.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment