• Published 10th Dec 2017
  • 958 Views, 39 Comments

Rise of the Displaced Avali - Meylin Messor



A story of multiple things, mainly, ponies, avali, and many other random things, mostly ponies and stuff from starbound. ( Displaced Story )

Comments ( 11 )

still seems a tad awkward but your doing great.
still the first star-bound fic I've seen.
still have my interest, please continue.

8651068
Care to explain how its ' awkward'? I would like to know. As honestly, I want to attempt to improve these things as much as I can.

8651206
honestly i have no clue it may be because you have a different writing style than im used to or something.
its just me though.
i hope.

Good story, been a lack of good updated starbound stories for awhile!

May I ask why you suddenly canceled this story?

8692051
Read my blog posts, you would know then.

8692394
OK I will do that then

8689890
the small writers are the ones that need help more. that and i'm a nice bat.

8693688
and a lewd one at that,

as for my comrade, the book is very good so far, but may i suggest we do a colab?
with the accent i was reading this comment as i was writing it, i made a rhyme

I am saddened by this story... Because I already read all chapters that are available at the moment.:pinkiehappy:

9387015
Sorry for that, but I lost inspiratiom for it for a while, and when I gained it back my pc died and no way in HELL am I going to write huge chapters on a phone. Tried to once, it didn't end well. I'll have my new setup done in 1-3 weeks. But I'll be busy playing games at that time as I bought some that I couldn't play before on my old pc. So it'll be about 2.5-5 weeks before I start working on this and my other story. I also have one other story I've been REALLY wanting to write but I couldn't due to the fact that it involved a game series that holds a special place in my heart of gaming. As while I did play it a lot, I can't really write the story without being able to actively play the game as it has so much content that.... well.... it would be a pretty huge pain in the ass to try to remember it all. As it's unknown enough that the mod for the game that I'm going to incorperate into the story doesn't actually have a wiki. So I need to wait.

Login or register to comment